Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Vote_lcapquad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Voting_barquad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Vote_lcapquad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Voting_barquad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
disc chef louisiana quad drive dollar crank kyle record world globe contest crzyblondgrl 2010 finals records songs 80inches build stereo state silence Audiopipe broken pics Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

attn: Quad Box

Go down 
+27
Upzaw2000
Team Big'Un
Moonie
Twisted Image
mschwitz
Teamsubgopoof
Team Bassick - Kimo
Ca.Crossfire Kid
la2lvtom
bruce-bruce
shadescustomtint
Navi
basspro
TECH114
Kingsuv
loburbon
Mike Jaffe
Moparbass28
bjfails
quadboxtheexcusepro
Alan
quad box
Nice
scoupen
AudioAnonymous
idbl_fanatic
team bassick (alpine)
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-24

quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:07 am

First topic message reminder :

thought we were gonna see some nice 50's from ya june 6th

http://www.termpro.com/asp/officialevent.asp?EventID=10900&Method=11

what happended? or is that a typo and its 157 not a 147 hehehe
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:57 pm

Teamsubgopoof wrote:
quad box wrote:
Team Bassick - Kimo wrote:
quad box wrote:
hey num nuts go check my Usaci port record, i never hit that low, you guys just know you have been exposed as Borg of Logan Posers!!

I'll man up to that. Logan and Tem Bio was one of the biggest and loudest teams a few years back. With the last two years our team has definately been trying to stay up there. Some how between Team Bio - Team Bassick not once have I heard about Quadanything???? Until this season where you have exploded in the B.S. online. Jaffe even confirms that you have gone to the extreme of Quadness this year.
Really i never seen a team bio on, Pimp my ride,Truck Universe,Autoweek,Unique Whips,and Performance Auto Sound Magazine,12volt news, like Myself i guess that Backyard stuff is ok Poser level??[/quote

i have never seen quad or crunk audio on pimp my ride?

Or Unique Whips?

Leonard do you dream so much that you start believing it?
ok Poser level??
thousand of people have seen lil Scrappy on those shows they called me up and told me about it, there is utubes of it out there two
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:09 am

quad box wrote:
Really i never seen a team bio on, Pimp my ride,Truck Universe,Autoweek,Unique Whips,and Performance Auto Sound Magazine,12volt news, like Myself i guess that Backyard stuff is ok Poser level??

Your right Leo-Tard, we were just in car audio and electronics, and a news crew brought us on the show to do a segment JUST on us.

Oh wait, there was another mag too, but I would have to wait till I look at to remember what the name of it was. Oh and let's not forget that Steve Meade was recently mentioned in Playboy

But we are no where close to being as good as you, bow to Quad.......... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:13 am

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
Really i never seen a team bio on, Pimp my ride,Truck Universe,Autoweek,Unique Whips,and Performance Auto Sound Magazine,12volt news, like Myself i guess that Backyard stuff is ok Poser level??

Your right Leo-Tard, we were just in Auto Sound and security, and a news crew brought us on the show to do a segment JUST on us.

But we are no where close to being as good as you, bow to Quad.......... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
only one zine thats gone now right?? only hunderd of thousands have seen my ride, as a matter of fact i think you were using one of my Tx Heatwave wins in 12volt news in your photo shop stunts what was that 1st place 165+ one 12" sub??
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:15 am

quad box wrote:
what was that 1st place 165+ one 12" sub??

No, I think that was you dreaming again
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:16 am

quad box wrote:
Twisted Image wrote:
quad quad quad, you just never learn.

quit talking about it anf go do it. You always have excusses about when your gonna do it, then why you couldnt do it, and everything else.

I talked about what we wanted to do, and backed it up. Most people when they open thier mouth about things go and do them.

Prove us wrong, build something loud, go to a show and actualy show it.

Just so you remember loud is 150+ without the mic being in or in the direct vicinity of the port. dont care the class or power just go do 150+ to shut some people up.
you seen my car do a 158 why don't you say something and stop thses haters in there tracks???? i did not make this topic i am going 700miles out of my way just to do a Usaci show!! were is my love??

Yes I watched your car do 158 once over 3 years ago manned with me in it. But...rules classes and mic monkeys have changed. Thats was in 0-1000 mod. so take away your mic monkey and your still not much louder then what we just did with a trunk car this last wekened
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:19 am

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:

so i have to show you telling more Fibs again i still have the story with pic's and the post are still here using the pic's Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:22 am

Twisted Image wrote:
quad box wrote:
Twisted Image wrote:

quit talking about it anf go do it. You always have excusses about when your gonna do it, then why you couldnt do it, and everything else.

I talked about what we wanted to do, and backed it up. Most people when they open thier mouth about things go and do them.

Just so you remember loud is 150+ without the mic being in or in the direct vicinity of the port. dont care the class or power just go do 150+ to shut some people up.
you seen my car do a 158 why don't you say something and stop thses haters in there tracks???? i did not make this topic i am going 700miles out of my way just to do a Usaci show!! were is my love??

Yes I watched your car do 158 once over 3 years ago manned with me in it. But...rules classes and mic monkeys have changed. Thats was in 0-1000 mod. so take away your mic monkey and your still not much louder then what we just did with a trunk car this last wekened
Thanks, and my car does not loose any unmanned at this point Thanks again
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:42 am

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:

hmmm i love keeping records!
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Picturecam048
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:57 am

quad box wrote:
Twisted Image wrote:
quad box wrote:
Twisted Image wrote:

Thanks, and my car does not loose any unmanned at this point Thanks again

You have lost exactly what I said, alot of things have changed. you have ripped that car apart have you not? you were building it for NW at one point? and again your big accomplishment is winning port wars? wowowowowowowowow im done with this, it is a never ending circle with you. maybe one day you will do something
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:11 am

ahh the car has a new build, and my truck is doing very well keep in mine my main goal is street max in drag at finals so all my numbers are on one batt at 12volts, my 18volt setup offers much more output all i will need up coming is my truck untill heatwave or finals, i am even thinking about bringing the rex back out if needed, but this is my last year at spl so no biggie

Last edited by quad box on Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:13 am

quad box wrote:
ahh the car has a new build, and my truck is doing very well keep in mine my main goal is street max in drag at finals so all my numbers are on one batt at 12volts, my 18volt setup offers much more output

I have one battery and 12 volt in the trunk of a honda civic, with 2 12's putting you to shame Get crackin

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DiGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:18 am

we will see?? if i can't do close to a 60 on the dash then it is a shame?? thats the comp i will face at finals and only one other person in the states is even close
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:00 am

Last year of spl???? Is that a promis?
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:43 am

Wow you guys are something else........
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:34 am

Pizza was good.. Needing a beer now to wash it down. Razz
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:41 am

quad box wrote:
we will see?? if i can't do close to a 60 on the dash then it is a shame?? thats the comp i will face at finals and only one other person in the states is even close

So last year a 163.4 won 0-1000, oh yea he is running the same class again this year at finals
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:45 am

quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:

hmmm i love keeping records!
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Picturecam048

163.5 in PORT WARS, LMAO My Daughter did that with her 1 12", Actually she did 166.4
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:33 am

Oh yeah, and we have pictures too:

News segment:
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 100_3119

News PAPER:

quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Sacbee_frontpage
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:39 am

Team Big'Un wrote:
quad box wrote:

So last year a 163.4 won 0-1000, oh yea he is running the same class again this year at finals
cool but i am talking 160 on the dash, the Scrappy gains 6db in the kick so thats 165-66 outlaw with 1000watts?? thats if i play there mod 4k up is my goal
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:41 am

idbl_fanatic wrote:
Oh yeah, and we have pictures too:

News segment:
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 100_3119

News PAPER:

quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Sacbee_frontpage
some local show in your backyard means Nothing compared to Tx Heatwave!! and my power wheels does mid to high 170s try again Poser Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:46 am

quad box wrote:
some local show in your backyard means Nothing compared to Tx Heatwave!! and my power wheels does mid to high 170s try again Poser Rolling Eyes

Yet to be seen.

I find it absolutely amusing that you ALWAYS find something...........local show in my back yard? That happened to be in Vegas Corn holer
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:53 am

Haha quad it says right in the article port wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You sir are something else
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:03 am

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:

Yet to be seen.

I find it absolutely amusing that you ALWAYS find something...........local show in my back yard? That happened to be in Vegas Corn holer
Thats because Posers always think they have done something, here you go Poser pAS mAG seen in many Backyards around the World!!quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Scrappyconcept
lets face it Poser you will never have a foot long like me, so Dream on Has Been!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:07 am

loburbon wrote:
Haha quad it says right in the article port wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You sir are something else
hhyhaaa the subject was about port at the time man do all you guys have A.D.D ??
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:09 am

quad box wrote:
Thats because Posers always think they have done something, here you go Poser pAS mAG seen in many Backyards around the World!!quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Scrappyconcept
lets face it Poser you will never have a foot long like me, so Dream on Has Been!

Wow, I don't know how proud I would be to keep bringing up that ADVERTISEMENT for a company that you got fired from............

Foot long? did you already to go Subway this morning? cause honey that's the only foot long you will ever see sweetie.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:16 am

Fired me come on Homie you can do better than that, i left the company to do my own stuff, i still go over there every other week and hang out in the booth at sema ces, you need more Poser i am just starting what eles you got???? and i knew something felt wrong this morning something felt like it was on my tip?? Logan
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:17 am

idbl_fanatic wrote:

Wow, I don't know how proud I would be to keep bringing up that ADVERTISEMENT for a company that you got fired from............

Foot long? did you already to go Subway this morning? cause honey that's the only foot long you will ever see sweetie.

I have to wonder why a small company like Concept would place a vehicle in their ad with the owner ... and licence plate advertising the world famous Crunk brand.
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:19 am

quad box wrote:
Team Big'Un wrote:
quad box wrote:

cool but i am talking 160 on the dash, the Scrappy gains 6db in the kick so thats 165-66 outlaw with 1000watts?? thats if i play there mod 4k up is my goal

Suspect You can't even do a 50 , and here you are talking 60 ? lol!

And can we hold you to your statement of this being your last year?

Last edited by Kingsuv on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.diabloaudiotechnologies.com
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:19 am

quad box wrote:
and i knew something felt wrong this morning, then I founs KimboSlice2 spooning me, with something in me

There fixed it for ya
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:22 am

quad box wrote:
Team Big'Un wrote:
quad box wrote:

LMAO!!!!! when have you EVER hit a 160 at the dash you said you would at king of cali 146 lmao you said 50's at hooters (not on this fourm happY?) and got a 147

so hit a 50 befor claining a 160 that we all know you can not do ! i like how you are already adding dbs to score you dont have
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

attn: Quad Box
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next