Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Vote_lcapquad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Voting_barquad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Vote_lcapquad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Voting_barquad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
record contest finals build chef broken kyle Audiopipe records Johncarr quad crzyblondgrl silence stereo world crank globe 2010 dollar pics drive state louisiana songs 80inches disc
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

attn: Quad Box

Go down 
+27
Upzaw2000
Team Big'Un
Moonie
Twisted Image
mschwitz
Teamsubgopoof
Team Bassick - Kimo
Ca.Crossfire Kid
la2lvtom
bruce-bruce
shadescustomtint
Navi
basspro
TECH114
Kingsuv
loburbon
Mike Jaffe
Moparbass28
bjfails
quadboxtheexcusepro
Alan
quad box
Nice
scoupen
AudioAnonymous
idbl_fanatic
team bassick (alpine)
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-24

quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:07 am

First topic message reminder :

thought we were gonna see some nice 50's from ya june 6th

http://www.termpro.com/asp/officialevent.asp?EventID=10900&Method=11

what happended? or is that a typo and its 157 not a 147 hehehe
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:20 pm

:mad: im out of popcorn damnit
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:21 pm

Always when you on top! held the state records for 3 months of the season, they held nothing, last year held records, will take them back an hold them for the rest of the year and still go for World Titles yeah i Pose!

Last edited by quad box on Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:23 pm

team bassick (alpine) wrote:
Yup we will still be in Cali and we will still be louder than you
Not in Usaci, Not in Usaci Dream on and get more ringgers
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:26 pm

oh yeah after this show will pull ahead as Cali Points leader also!

i love Posing!! king
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:28 pm

You can have the Points leader title. All that means is you were the one to give Jaffe the most money, not the one to be the loudest Wink

That "points" title is all for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.diabloaudiotechnologies.com
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:37 pm

Kingsuv wrote:
You can have the Points leader title. All that means is you were the one to give Jaffe the most money, not the one to be the loudest Wink

I'm still waiting to see KingSUV kick quads ass that'll be a good show I'm ready jocolor Cool
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:52 pm

dude you really don't want me to go usaci just like rick I'll post a score you could never touch come back 3 years later and you will tell me it don't count

And you are a 150's poser you do pose hard everyone you call a poser has beaten you and you have done nothing but pose and talk nothing you say means anything you poser!!!

You can have your made up titles not one of them is for being loud there for being the only one there congrats
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:25 pm

dude you really don't want me to go usaci just like rick I'll post a score you could never touch come back 3 years later and you will tell me it don't count

And you are a 150's poser you do pose hard everyone you call a poser has beaten you and you have done nothing but pose and talk nothing you say means anything you poser!!!

You can have your made up titles not one of them is for being loud there for being the only one there congrats
i am sorry i see two people on this page none are you?? i held this page for 3 months and will put my name in these spots once more in a week, then we will see what you say
http://caraudioevents.com/Current%20State%20Champs/california.htm

Last edited by quad box on Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:27 pm

p.s. they had to use a ringger with 4 thousand + watts to beat 600watts in power. i will have some power next week Sleep

Last edited by quad box on Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:28 pm

shadescustomtint wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:

I'm still waiting to see KingSUV kick quads ass that'll be a good show I'm ready jocolor Cool

Dung Pile, Even my SB score in the wife's daily driver kicks his ass still. lol!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:30 pm

unless your wife is named Gary it does not count, an i don't do street beat
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:35 pm

Kingsuv wrote:

wow with no Job to?? just shows you guys are posers and don't take Usaci Seriously
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:43 pm

quad box wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:

wow with no Job to?? just shows you guys are posers and don't take Usaci Seriously

"WE" don't take it seriously? Seems to me everytime you get beat here, you run to the "other org" then when they tap dance on ya for a while, you go to the "other one" then when they are done with ya, we get sloppy 3rds again. Circle of life..............
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:59 pm

quad box wrote:

Just proving a point.

The wife's daily driver with a 30 sec average stomps anything you have done.

What? Too scared to jump into some real action and do streetbeat?

I understand why you don't, It's one more class you would fail at in numbers.
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:00 pm

Navi wrote:
:mad: im out of popcorn damnit

will trade 2 boxes of orville red pop corn extra butter, and a bag of m&ms for the van.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:03 pm

Kingsuv wrote:
quad box wrote:

Just proving a point.

The wife's daily driver with a 30 sec average stomps anything you have done.

What? Too scared to jump into some real action and do streetbeat?

I understand why you don't, It's one more class you would fail at in numbers.
again there is no record of this on the 09 state page so it did not happen!! and we played music in the 80s 90s so i don't care about that today
and i would like to see a 158.4 avg in sb from you, oh it can't happen!
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:24 pm

^^^^^^ wait till I get amps should be able to pull a 158.4 and it can HAPPEn
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:25 pm

How about we see anything over a 50 before you try to call anyone out on bigger numbers. Wink

You will miss the results on the state record because I have chosen not to get my membership yet.

Feel free to look at my stats from shows I attended here in CA.

http://caraudioevents.com/Event%20Results/auto_radio_stereo_2_10_08.htm 149.2

http://caraudioevents.com/Event%20Results/hot-orama_4_26_08.htm 150.4

http://caraudioevents.com/Event%20Results/atascadero_audio_fx_5_15_09.htm 148.3 and a burp of a 149.9

What did you have? a 147? Thats it? You better get to work and surpass these scores before asking me to bring my truck out. As it stands now, you can't beat the wife's system, you haven't earned the right to go against mine.
Back to top Go down
la2lvtom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
la2lvtom

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:08 pm

June 28, 2009... VIVA LAS VEGAS, NEVADA. J&J auto sound 2017 civic center drive. Come one come all
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:17 pm

Hey bill oh no you beat quads scores you know what that means

In some twisted way quad will just say your a poser
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:24 pm

Hey bill oh no you beat quads scores you know what that means

In some twisted way quad will just say your a poser

Cause he's not a member
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:12 pm

Kingsuv wrote:
How about we see anything over a 50 before you try to call anyone out on bigger numbers. Wink

You will miss the results on the state record because I have chosen not to get my membership yet.

Feel free to look at my stats from shows I attended here in CA.

http://caraudioevents.com/Event%20Results/auto_radio_stereo_2_10_08.htm 149.2

http://caraudioevents.com/Event%20Results/hot-orama_4_26_08.htm 150.4

http://caraudioevents.com/Event%20Results/atascadero_audio_fx_5_15_09.htm 148.3 and a burp of a 149.9

What did you have? a 147? Thats it? You better get to work and surpass these scores before asking me to bring my truck out. As it stands now, you can't beat the wife's system, you haven't earned the right to go against mine.
haaa only one of those numbers is from 2009 the rest don't count!! your going to need to find atleast six more db to hang with me after next week Funny how a few post back this guy was complaining about me going to Tx to do a show, he Knows the GAME iS OVER!! and i will rule once more!

Last edited by quad box on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:13 pm

la2lvtom wrote:
June 28, 2009... VIVA LAS VEGAS, NEVADA. J&J auto sound 2017 civic center drive. Come one come all
i am there cheers
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:19 pm

quad box wrote:
la2lvtom wrote:
i am there cheers

Unless he hits a snow leopard on the way, and runs off the freeway into a ditch, and over a sea turtle, and then into a pond, that he hydroplanes across into a cactus, and then the barbs from that punctures one of his tires, and while he is out changing the tire, the car starts to roll down the road because he forgot to put the e-brake on, when it then crosses the freeway into oncoming traffic, and a truck filled with chickens swerved and tipped over, and one of the chickens got into the car, and punctured his woofer, and then he had to go home.
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:26 pm

now thats funny there. quad cant beat me either
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:31 pm

Lmao if only 2009 scores count why do you keep bringing up a 158.bull crap?
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:35 pm

because he's a.............wait for it..........wait for it.............................POSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:36 pm

Oh, I thought it was because only HIS scores count from the past,
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:39 pm

well that too
Back to top Go down
Ca.Crossfire Kid
Ca.Crossfire Kid

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:50 pm

Did I read this right? I'm a "Ringer"? Geez, one event and I'm right up there with Johnny Knoxville... Looks like i'm headed in the right direction!
Oh, and Bill, we would have to move to Utah if I am going to be your wife.

Last edited by Ca.Crossfire Kid on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

attn: Quad Box
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next