Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Vote_lcapquad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Voting_barquad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Vote_lcapquad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Voting_barquad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crank louisiana Audiopipe build 2010 broken contest stereo 80inches disc songs kyle dollar crzyblondgrl records state world record pics quad Johncarr globe drive silence finals chef
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

attn: Quad Box

Go down 
+27
Upzaw2000
Team Big'Un
Moonie
Twisted Image
mschwitz
Teamsubgopoof
Team Bassick - Kimo
Ca.Crossfire Kid
la2lvtom
bruce-bruce
shadescustomtint
Navi
basspro
TECH114
Kingsuv
loburbon
Mike Jaffe
Moparbass28
bjfails
quadboxtheexcusepro
Alan
quad box
Nice
scoupen
AudioAnonymous
idbl_fanatic
team bassick (alpine)
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-24

quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:07 am

First topic message reminder :

thought we were gonna see some nice 50's from ya june 6th

http://www.termpro.com/asp/officialevent.asp?EventID=10900&Method=11

what happended? or is that a typo and its 157 not a 147 hehehe
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Team Bassick - Kimo
Team Bassick - Kimo

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:20 pm

Team Bassick - Kimo wrote:
quad box wrote:
quad box wrote:
hey num nuts go check my Usaci port record, i never hit that low, you guys just know you have been exposed as Borg of Logan Posers!!

I'll man up to that. Logan and Tem Bio was one of the biggest and loudest teams a few years back. With the last two years our team has definately been trying to stay up there. Some how between Team Bio - Team Bassick not once have I heard about Quadanything???? Until this season where you have exploded in the B.S. online. Jaffe even confirms that you have gone to the extreme of Quadness this year.
Really i never seen a team bio on, Pimp my ride,Truck Universe,Autoweek,Unique Whips,and Performance Auto Sound Magazine,12volt news, like Myself i guess that Backyard stuff is ok Poser level??

Pimp My Ride? Truck Universe? Autoweek? really now thats a Poser for you. They should of put your ass on Myth Busters too because obviously none of these shows don't give a damn about real competitors. Its only what looks good for T.V.

If thats your idea of an "ACCOMPLISHMENT" then you sir are the POSER!!!!!

A competitor doesn't go out a gossip and talk Dung Pile and b.s. about numbers they do in there garage. A competitor doesn't get confused in what org they are talking about wether its Usaci or dB Drag. The greatest accomplishment for any competitor is to show up, put up and hopefully don't blow up anything. If they happen to be the loudest of the day then you've Accomplished something.

QUOTED FOR EMPHAISIS!!!!!!!!!!!

QUAD THE REAL POSER
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:34 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quad box wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:
sanman wrote:
he wont show up now man

That hasn't changed in the last 7 years I have known of him.
hmm i have not been in Cali for 7 years and the time i have been here i pretty much have ruled it in points and spl in Usaci,drag,idbl etc and once again the only one with points in usaci Cali right now.

LIE, he was here is 04-05 cause we tried to get him up north for a show, and WE would pay for him to come

there is a drag 2x in two weeks also a usaci Az this weekend but i will be racing there. would love to go against you in street max next month!

p.s. if you can't bring a 160+ on the dash on one batt don't even think about being king of Cail in that class Wink

ANOTHER LIE, then AND now, because he says he never said this.

quad box wrote:
only running mod 0-1000 for part of the year then it's 4-8 amps and 170s time for finals Wink

Said it again here

QUOTED FOR EMPHASIS!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.diabloaudiotechnologies.com
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:06 am

Kingsuv wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:

quad box wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:
sanman wrote:
he wont show up now man

hmm i have not been in Cali for 7 years and the time i have been here i pretty much have ruled it in points and spl in Usaci,drag,idbl etc and once again the only one with points in usaci Cali right now.

LIE, he was here is 04-05 cause we tried to get him up north for a show, and WE would pay for him to come

there is a drag 2x in two weeks also a usaci Az this weekend but i will be racing there. would love to go against you in street max next month!

p.s. if you can't bring a 160+ on the dash on one batt don't even think about being king of Cail in that class Wink

quad box wrote:
only running mod 0-1000 for part of the year then it's 4-8 amps and 170s time for finals Wink

Said it again here

DITTO!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:18 am

Kingsuv wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:

quad box wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:
sanman wrote:
he wont show up now man

quad box wrote:

Said it again here

Ok let's pick Mr A.D.D apart, Once again this is not Drag there is no street Max class here!, next 6 people said they would run against me, only one did with a Factory sponsorship?? next again that does not state i would do a 160 at all ???? just try and win??? next the usaci part what does that have to do with anything?? still my plan to run that class and Prostock??? again what happen to those so called six draggers that were going to beat me?? all i see from up north is a bunch of guys that Can't handle there own Business and must use Ringgers to do so, now how many of them will show up and run in El Paso next week??? i can tell you now None

Last edited by quad box on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:32 am

Next for Mr A.D.D bill if you want to talk drag, at finals this year in drag it will not be a world finals, that means north America only no Euros only one guy from the states has 158 and i think won't need more that a 59-60 to win think i won't be up ther by then think again now you can save that one!

next this is how you state a number! hey folks at show xxx i will be hitting 160 for sure nothing less than a 160 you have my word! now find were i said anything like that.
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:34 am

quad box wrote:
Ringgers

I think you spelled that wrong and you were referring to yourself.
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:35 am

quad box wrote:
Next for Mr A.D.D bill if you want to talk drag, at finals this year in drag it will not be a world finals, that means north America only no Euros only one guy from the states has 158 and i think won't need more that a 59-60 to win think i won't be up ther by then think again now you can save that one!

next this is how you state a number! hey folks at show xxx i will be hitting 160 for sure nothing less than a 160 you have my word! now find were i said anything like that.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Excuse after excuse
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:36 am

oh my................... DING DING...... rd1......
Back to top Go down
Team Bassick - Kimo
Team Bassick - Kimo

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:39 am

quad box wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:

quad box wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:
sanman wrote:
he wont show up now man

quad box wrote:

Said it again here

Ok let's pick Mr A.D.D apart, Once again this is not Drag there is no street Max class here!, next 6 people said they would run against me, only one did with a Factory sponsorship?? next again that does not state i would do a 160 at all ???? just try and win??? next the usaci part what does that have to do with anything?? still my plan to run that class and Prostock??? again what happen to those so called six draggers that were going to beat me?? all i see from up north is a bunch of guys that Can't handle there own Business and must use Ringgers to do so, now how many of them will show up and run in El Paso next week??? i can tell you now None

YOUR A JOKE!!!!!!

You need to run to texas to compete? Can't compete in your own state? Thats fine run to texas. As for a ringer to beat your "PORT SCORE" give me a break.

You pissed me off with this:

quad box wrote:

Again "Female dog" check my stats and check cali stats.......WHERE ARE YOU?????
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:41 am

i put this out there for mr A.D.D next Drag show i do in Steet Max will be over a 150!!! now hang that over Me!!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:47 am

quad box wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:

quad box wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:
sanman wrote:
he wont show up now man

quad box wrote:

Said it again here

YOUR A JOKE!!!!!!

You need to run to texas to compete? Can't compete in your own state? Thats fine run to texas. As for a ringer to beat your "PORT SCORE" give me a break.

quad box wrote:

Hey Poser!! Tx is the 1st show in Range to take back all those state records listed every one of them shown now will have my name six classes i am going to run, i am not a Poser like you and sit around for a next show in Cali when will that be next year?? don't care about your stats like i said rinngers is all you guys can do and thousands of watts to do it come play in usaci were we take the watts away and then see what you hit!!
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:08 am

quad box wrote:
now will have my name six classes i am going to run,

What 6 classes would that be?
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:13 am

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:

wow catching a.d.d to ?? all the ones that have names and maybe one more.
http://caraudioevents.com/Current%20State%20Champs/california.htm
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:28 am

quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:

wow catching a.d.d to ?? all the ones that have names and maybe one more.
http://caraudioevents.com/Current%20State%20Champs/california.htm

No just curious how you will manage to do a MOD class as well as a stock class. Question Question
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:37 am

you can run any class you want, as long as it's not the same or stock, or i can add a center consol to make a run or put the sub box above the window line looks like thats what the guy did up there same numbers in each class almost
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:39 am

oh yeah my truck is prostock the little car is mod streetmax both are going to finals, and maybe a trunk car
Back to top Go down
Team Bassick - Kimo
Team Bassick - Kimo

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:28 am

quad box wrote:
quad box wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:

quad box wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:
sanman wrote:
he wont show up now man

quad box wrote:

Said it again here

YOUR A JOKE!!!!!!

quad box wrote:

Hey Poser!! Tx is the 1st show in Range to take back all those state records listed every one of them shown now will have my name six classes i am going to run, i am not a Poser like you and sit around for a next show in Cali when will that be next year?? don't care about your stats like i said rinngers is all you guys can do and thousands of watts to do it come play in usaci were we take the watts away and then see what you hit!!

RINGERS?????

WTF are you talking about? Crossfire Kid? You are sure quick to judge someone aren't you? I hope when you do meet him you eat your words about calling him a ringer?

Come play in USACi? Take away watts? Fool all the brackets are by watts!!!! DUDE you are JOKE and true POSER. Thanks to you I am an official USACi member. Wait around for shows in cali? How about supporting shows in Cali. No Wait you Can't do that either. Thats find fool go to Texas and get your ass handed to you. If you can beat the state records more power to you.
Back to top Go down
Team Bassick - Kimo
Team Bassick - Kimo

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:32 am

quad box wrote:
oh yeah my truck is prostock the little car is mod streetmax both are going to finals, and maybe a trunk car

OK so let me get this straight

the truck is for USACI?

the little car dB DRag?

seriously.....
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:48 am

WTF are you talking about? Crossfire Kid? You are sure quick to judge someone aren't you? I hope when you do meet him you eat your words about calling him a ringer?

Come play in USACi? Take away watts? Fool all the brackets are by watts!!!! DUDE you are JOKE and true POSER. Thanks to you I am an official USACi member. Wait around for shows in cali? How about supporting shows in Cali. No Wait you Can't do that either. Thats find fool go to Texas and get your ass handed to you. If you can beat the state records more power to you.[/quote]

Again Poser!! this is Usaci just like drag points and shows follow you from the event, support Usaci i have been doing that for years!! and we have shows in the works for later this year i am not waiting for that sure Sounds like you guys are now Afraid that you will never beat my numbers again this year! Mr Jaffes shows are not just Cali, i love that Chicken @hit Poser responce lets see some Numbers!!! but don't go to any show thats not in Cali to do it!!! What f in Losers!!!

Last edited by quad box on Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:52 am

quad box wrote:

OK so let me get this straight

the truck is for USACI?

the little car dB DRag?

seriously.....
did you miss that i will be running Usaci and drag at finals??? all my cars can do both orgs no problem!
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:13 am

Sleep
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:19 am

quad just shut up and show up at heatwave fool!!!!!!!! i'll be one of the many guys to beat you, and what are you gonna call me a ringer????
Back to top Go down
Team Bassick - Kimo
Team Bassick - Kimo

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:42 am

quad box wrote:

Come play in USACi? Take away watts? Fool all the brackets are by watts!!!! DUDE you are JOKE and true POSER. Thanks to you I am an official USACi member. Wait around for shows in cali? How about supporting shows in Cali. No Wait you Can't do that either. Thats find fool go to Texas and get your ass handed to you. If you can beat the state records more power to you.

Again Poser!! this is Usaci just like drag points and shows follow you from the event, support Usaci i have been doing that for years!! and we have shows in the works for later this year i am not waiting for that sure Sounds like you guys are now Afraid that you will never beat my numbers again this year! Mr Jaffes shows are not just Cali, i love that Chicken @hit Poser responce lets see some Numbers!!! but don't go to any show thats not in Cali to do it!!! What f in Losers!!![/quote]

LOL your a walking contradiction!!!! You wanna run to Texas for a show go ahead. You make no sense. Any competitor will stay home and compete instead of going out of state to compete. YOUR ASS always complaining about having NO MONEY. Isn't VEags closer than Texas. You make no sense. Your a pathetic West Coast Competitor and its fools like you that make this sport the way it is. Whats this crap about you working on shows later on in the year? I highly doubt that you are helping Boomin Audio with them.

quad box wrote:
i love that Chicken @hit Poser responce lets see some Numbers!!! but don't go to any show thats not in Cali to do it!!! What f in Losers!!!

WTF!!!!!!!

NUMBERS ARE NUMBERS
SHOWS ARE SHOWS

Why don't you just stop pressing the tab keyboard and SHOW up and put up some NUMBERS. Do It and I'll even start a thread to congratulate you!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:01 am

Hey Quad,

Earlier in this thread you implied that you were coming to El Paso and Las Vegas. Still planning to be there?
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:53 pm

Mike Jaffe wrote:
Hey Quad,

Earlier in this thread you implied that you were coming to El Paso and Las Vegas. Still planning to be there?
Nothing has changed Mr J still coming.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:04 pm

quad box wrote:

Again Poser!! this is Usaci just like drag points and shows follow you from the event, support Usaci i have been doing that for years!! and we have shows in the works for later this year i am not waiting for that sure Sounds like you guys are now Afraid that you will never beat my numbers again this year! Mr Jaffes shows are not just Cali, i love that Chicken @hit Poser responce lets see some Numbers!!! but don't go to any show thats not in Cali to do it!!! What f in Losers!!!

LOL your a walking contradiction!!!! You wanna run to Texas for a show go ahead. You make no sense. Any competitor will stay home and compete instead of going out of state to compete. YOUR ASS always complaining about having NO MONEY. Isn't VEags closer than Texas. You make no sense. Your a pathetic West Coast Competitor and its fools like you that make this sport the way it is. Whats this crap about you working on shows later on in the year? I highly doubt that you are helping Boomin Audio with them.

quad box wrote:
i love that Chicken @hit Poser responce lets see some Numbers!!! but don't go to any show thats not in Cali to do it!!! What f in Losers!!!

WTF!!!!!!!

NUMBERS ARE NUMBERS
SHOWS ARE SHOWS

Why don't you just stop pressing the tab keyboard and SHOW up and put up some NUMBERS. Do It and I'll even start a thread to congratulate you!!!![/quote]

OMG This guy just has just shown he is a Poser!!! 100% (Stay at Home and Compete ??? what a Poser!! don't worry about my Money your the one not showing up to tx!! maybe not even Vegas, when your mom and dad were cleaning @hit off you @ss i was in the lanes player! oh yeah we now have our 1st south Cali Usaci event up on Andys site!! maybe you Posers can come down and have me show you what real Usaci spl is about!! you guys are learning from Logan?? i stay at home and Pose, i can't beat Quad but i can talk bs and strike a Pose like Madonna says Sleep
as far as a keyboard my stuff is ready to run!! don't make any comments and there will be none in return!
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:28 pm

quad box wrote:

lmao your gonna need a lil more than 159 160 to win that 158 you saw was with 2 amps at 2 ohms wait till he drops 2 more and gos to 1 ohm...

also you have NEVER hit a 160 usaci or drag outside the port soo just stop already do it first then talk
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:30 pm

quad box wrote:
quad box wrote:

quad box wrote:

WTF!!!!!!!

NUMBERS ARE NUMBERS
SHOWS ARE SHOWS

Why don't you just stop pressing the tab keyboard and SHOW up and put up some NUMBERS. Do It and I'll even start a thread to congratulate you!!!!

OMG This guy just has just shown he is a Poser!!! 100% (Stay at Home and Compete ??? what a Poser!! don't worry about my Money your the one not showing up to tx!! maybe not even Vegas, when your mom and dad were cleaning @hit off you @ss i was in the lanes player! oh yeah we now have our 1st south Cali Usaci event up on Andys site!! maybe you Posers can come down and have me show you what real Usaci spl is about!! you guys are learning from Logan?? i stay at home and Pose, i can't beat Quad but i can talk bs and strike a Pose like Madonna says Sleep
as far as a keyboard my stuff is ready to run!! don't make any comments and there will be none in return![/quote]

im pretty sure logan posted a 160 beating you and you never got close

cant beat quad??? he already did who has a.d.d now
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:42 pm

team bassick (alpine) wrote:
quad box wrote:

lmao your gonna need a lil more than 159 160 to win that 158 you saw was with 2 amps at 2 ohms wait till he drops 2 more and gos to 1 ohm...

also you have NEVER hit a 160 usaci or drag outside the port soo just stop already do it first then talk
i don't care about that getting a top three in drag at a finals would be off the chain for me! he won't need more than a 60 unless the Canada guys run, no one in the u.s. is even hitting a 50 in that class, but i am with one amp wait untill i add 3 more, next i have not ran in Usaci to even try to break a 160 yet with the little car, did a 158+ with 600watts and 1000watts so what makes you think i won,t do 60+ with 20k watts???
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:45 pm

[

im pretty sure logan posted a 160 beating you and you never got close

cant beat quad??? he already did who has a.d.d now[/quote]Logan has never ran against me!! so there is no number to beat!! i am sure he has Never done a 157+ on the dash like i have for a 2nd in the World also????

let me refresh you we have not had a Usaci show down here were i could take Scrappy in what 3 years now??? so what show i was i to hit a number at??? like i said A.D.D is out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

attn: Quad Box
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next