Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Vote_lcapquad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Voting_barquad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Vote_lcapquad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Voting_barquad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state kyle globe silence crzyblondgrl build broken finals contest Audiopipe drive louisiana dollar record Johncarr crank pics 2010 disc songs chef records 80inches stereo quad world
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

attn: Quad Box

Go down 
+27
Upzaw2000
Team Big'Un
Moonie
Twisted Image
mschwitz
Teamsubgopoof
Team Bassick - Kimo
Ca.Crossfire Kid
la2lvtom
bruce-bruce
shadescustomtint
Navi
basspro
TECH114
Kingsuv
loburbon
Mike Jaffe
Moparbass28
bjfails
quadboxtheexcusepro
Alan
quad box
Nice
scoupen
AudioAnonymous
idbl_fanatic
team bassick (alpine)
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-24

quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:07 am

First topic message reminder :

thought we were gonna see some nice 50's from ya june 6th

http://www.termpro.com/asp/officialevent.asp?EventID=10900&Method=11

what happended? or is that a typo and its 157 not a 147 hehehe
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:52 pm

team bassick (alpine) wrote:
It's not a huge score but have done a 152.9 street max

Think you can beat that?
Only 16 people in the 2009 season or world have hit over a 150 in Street Max and only one of them has been from the States, the only number that matters to me is the one put up at Finals
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:57 pm

But your statments of these 150's in street max was said by you on THIS fourm so let's talk usaci 152.9 with quad usaci math I should be at a 155.9 k beat that

Or can u not talk about that here ether mr take it over there so I don't have to admit I'm full of crap????
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:59 pm

Oh I'm sorry the 152.9 has to be in the last 6 months or it never happend??? Sorry but it's in my stars page last year in black and white

Something you don't got proof of any of your statments
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:04 pm

But your statments of these 150's in street max was said by you on THIS fourm so let's talk usaci 152.9 with quad usaci math I should be at a 155.9 k beat that

Or can u not talk about that here ether mr take it over there so I don't have to admit I'm full of crap????
Please post were i said i would do a 150 in street Max on this Forum Question
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:12 am

quad box wrote:

quad box wrote:
if you guys missed it i did not have all of my gear in which i have most of it now $200+ batt for street max thats a 12volt class one batt you can use four amps i only had one and not the right one, have two on the way that like 12volts and only 1ohm

the truck was not legal but it's one of his 1st shows so i said nothing

quad box wrote:
Talonesi wrote:
there is always some reason with you lol
once again! i just received the gear for the class, his truck was not legal why make him move the super street, said i will not hit a number there, why would i make people move around when i want to beat them in two weeks.

dropped this in and went to 151.00 and have yet to add 12volt amps.
quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Newbatcam

quad box wrote:
so i guess you guys can't read your on post ??? battery no charging, now that the battery is fully charged to 15.4volts= 151 just waiting on fedex to bring my amps and new computer for videos.

by the way that's 156 outlaw with 600watts

There's a few.........withing the same post.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:54 am

That is not from the same subject !!! give it up!! all you guys need to worry about is finding another ringer to try and take back the state spl from me in two weeks i stopped posting on here for a few weeks so how could i have said that on this forum, looks like i will have to stay off another few weeks

This is the subject
your statments of these 150's in street max was said by you on THIS fourm so let's talk usaci 152.9 with quad usaci math I should be at a 155.9 k beat that

NEVER SAID THAT HERE SO ANOTHER BALD FACE LIE WITH A POSER TO TRY AND MAKE IT STICK!
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:44 am

quad box wrote:
That is not from the same subject !!! give it up!! all you guys need to worry about is finding another ringer to try and take back the state spl from me in two weeks i stopped posting on here for a few weeks so how could i have said that on this forum, looks like i will have to stay off another few weeks

This is the subject
your statments of these 150's in street max was said by you on THIS fourm so let's talk usaci 152.9 with quad usaci math I should be at a 155.9 k beat that

NEVER SAID THAT HERE SO ANOTHER BALD FACE LIE WITH A POSER TO TRY AND MAKE IT STICK!

REALLY??? I quoted those from this thread:

https://usaci.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f11/quadwhat-happened-to-those-huge-numbers-in-dbdrag-t6066.htm?highlight=quad+box

NOW who is the liar?
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:57 am

And here we go again.. LMAO

Grabs popcorn. Razz
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:11 am

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:

This is the subject

https://usaci.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f11/quadwhat-happened-to-those-huge-numbers-in-dbdrag-t6066.htm?highlight=quad+box

NOW who is the liar?
i am sorry were does that state i will hit 150 at the Hooters show???? on this Forum???
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:21 am

hmmm 145.3 on the dash on that post, to 147.8 on the dash without a change hmm whats the in the kick??? 156+ get the ringger ready this is Usaci not bad for Quad Math and 12volts
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:38 am

quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:

This is the subject

NOW who is the liar?
i am sorry were does that state i will hit 150 at the Hooters show???? on this Forum???

Wait a min.................you NEVER said "At the Hooters show", you said ANYWHERE on this forum. Don't try to backstep now.

quad box wrote:

Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:45 am

nope Topic was that i stated on this forum that i would do a 150+ at the Hooters show this past weekend, In Which i Did not State That and bassick said i did, and i did not state it Here at all !!! because i have not even been over here.

is it on drag maybe but this is Usaci not drag!!
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:48 am

quad box wrote:
were are still two weeks away from a Usaci show then you can run at the mouth on what i did not do.

Hey Quad, does that mean you're coming to El Paso or is there a show near you? I don't see anything on any schedule.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:51 am

here is the Topic now find were i posted this here besides right now???????? says Hooters June 6th show!

http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/4/20206.html
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:52 am

Mike Jaffe wrote:
quad box wrote:
were are still two weeks away from a Usaci show then you can run at the mouth on what i did not do.

Hey Quad, does that mean you're coming to El Paso or is there a show near you? I don't see anything on any schedule.
i am coming out there get the website ready for updates Very Happy
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:55 am

you cant back up anything you say, just walk to the end of a pier and fall into the shark infested water and scream.......then and only then you might get a 150+ when you scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as for now your sol, come to heatwave quad, i'm still waiting for cho
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:58 am

quad box wrote:
here is the Topic now find were i posted this here besides right now???????? says Hooters June 6th show!

http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/4/20206.html

But you said on THIS forum.

quad box wrote:

SEE RIGHT THERE ^^^
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:02 am

once again in are last fall out we kind of all said that drag numbers don't count here! your taking a March post and trying to apply them to today, it's not Usaci it does not count!

Mr Jaffe just stated what will count
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:05 am

quad box wrote:
once again in are last fall out we kind of all said that drag numbers don't count here! your taking a March post and trying to apply them to today, it's not Usaci it does not count!

Mr Jaffe just stated what will count

My point is that you said "Please post were i said i would do a 150 in street Max on this Forum"

So I did..............now your trying to back out of it. I mean if you MEANT to say, "please post where I said I would do a 150 in street max this month" Then that is what you should have said.
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:16 am

lmao man i should of checked up on this a while ago did i ever say you said you were gonna do a 150 at the hooters show NO i stated that you said you would do a 150 in street max

still waiting sh!t im still waitiing to see a 150 in usaci from you lol
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:21 am

lmao man i should of checked up on this a while ago did i ever say you said you were gonna do a 150 at the hooters show NO i stated that you said you would do a 150 in street max

still waiting sh!t im still waitiing to see a 150 in usaci from you lol

^^^ That's MY point.............
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:30 am

ya thanks rick for finding those post i was about to do some hunting but saw you already found his jackass statments not hard to do lol

look he admitted saying he would do 50's on trempro and when it came down to it showed hes full of crap once again lmao

hey quad i would get off your back if you would shut the f*** up with you bull crap statments and admit you cant do a 150 + but is still trying to do so!!!

i have alot of respect for people that cant do a 150 and try really hard at it than an idiot like you claimin the fame
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:53 am

ya thanks rick for finding those post i was about to do some hunting but saw you already found his jackass statments not hard to do lol

look he admitted saying he would do 50's on trempro and when it came down to it showed hes full of crap once again lmao

hey quad i would get off your back if you would shut the f*** up with you bull crap statments and admit you cant do a 150 + but is still trying to do so!!!

i have alot of respect for people that cant do a 150 and try really hard at it than an idiot like you claimin the fame
once again still waiting WERE DID I POST I WOULD DO A 150 ON THE USACI FORUM AT HOOTERS SHOW???? STILL WAITING???
I DID NOT START NOR POST THIS ON USACI FORUM!! DRAG NUMBERS DO NONT COUNT HERE, AND I WILL SHOW MY 50S PLUS AT A USACI SHOW SO ONCE AGAIN WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? AND PEOPLE ALL KNOW LOGAN IS A POSER AND HIS POST DON'T MEAN ANYTHING
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:57 am

quad box wrote:

once again still waiting WERE DID I POST I WOULD DO A 150 ON THE USACI FORUM AT HOOTERS SHOW???? STILL WAITING???
I DID NOT START NOR POST THIS ON USACI FORUM!! DRAG NUMBERS DO NONT COUNT HERE, AND I WILL SHOW MY 50S PLUS AT A USACI SHOW SO ONCE AGAIN WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? AND PEOPLE ALL KNOW LOGAN IS A POSER AND HIS POST DON'T MEAN ANYTHING

And once again I am saying that is NOT what you asked, or said in the original post, you asked us to post where you said that you would would do a 150 in streetmax on this forum, so I did. And WTF do you mean my post don't mean anything, I posted the FACTS numb nuts. you said you didn't post that on here, and showed that you did. WTF don't you understand about that?

quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Deadly-caplock

Last edited by idbl_fanatic on Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:57 am

i will make it ez there is no Street Max in Usaci whats your point???
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:00 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:

And once again I am saying that is NOT what you asked, or said in the original post, you asked us to post where you said that you would would do a 150 in streetmax on this forum, so I did. And WTF do you mean my post don't mean anything, I posted the FACTS numb nuts. you said you didn't post that on here, and showed that you did. WTF don't you understand about that?
Ok Poser!! i still have months to do a 150 in streetmax so whats your point??? and sence you don't understand THIS IS USACI THERE IS NO STREETMAX HERE YOU ARE ON THE WRONG FORUM YOU FELL OFF THE WAGON ONCE MORE WITH YOUR WET DREAMS OF QUAD!

Last edited by quad box on Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:02 pm

Wait for it, wait for it..........................what? no "PENAL" comment? LMAO
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:06 pm

My numbers will do the talking soon and the Posers will cry and hate once more!
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:09 pm

quad box wrote:

Oh yeah, because we are all SO emotionally attached to you and your imaginary numbers, that we are going to cry.

I think your car has the ID: 10T error
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:13 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:

Oh yeah, because we are all SO emotionally attached to you and your imaginary numbers, that we are going to cry.

I think your car has the ID: 10T error
I WON'T LET POSERS SIDE TRACK ME LIKE YOU LOGAN, I WILL BE WELL ON MY WAY TO 3 FINALS AND YOU WILL STILL BE A POSER!! YOU CAN'T BEAT QUAD, SO ALL YOU CAN DO IS LICK MY S@CK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: attn: Quad Box   quad - attn: Quad Box - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

attn: Quad Box
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: