Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Vote_lcapHow about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Voting_barHow about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Vote_lcapHow about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Voting_barHow about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
silence louisiana broken Audiopipe stereo finals kyle drive crzyblondgrl songs state chef world quad pics 80inches disc Johncarr build records record dollar crank contest globe 2010
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

How about more classes for the pros in SB?

Go down 
+20
bruce-bruce
charlesestes
slumpinhonda
Johncarr
SBJL
Tub Asko
onlyinajeep
scionsoloxb
Skip01
thunderchicken
Lilredtiva
towboatbobby
scoupen
SQcrewcab
mschwitz
Mike Jaffe
memphis_yota
Stingraysevenout
Talonesi
TECH114
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:20 am

First topic message reminder :

All the pros are in SB5. The pros need more than 1 class to play in SB. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound

AuthorMessage
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:39 pm

Quote :
If youre constantly destroying the competition with your "16 sec drag car" i would say yes, youd WANT to move up for better competition for everyone

Unless youre like the kid with magnifying glass killing ants
sorry not moving up.. because 1% of the ppl think i should.
Back to top Go down
SBJL
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBJL

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:47 pm

how about insteady of complaining on who's winning. why not try building to bet them. hince the word compatition. just a thought thou.
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:14 pm

SBJL wrote:
how about insteady of complaining on who's winning. why not try building to bet them. hince the word compatition. just a thought thou.

This thread is about adding more classes for Pro's to compete in SB class besides one class. We have four classes for Consumer and one for Pro. I think we have too many shop owners, installers and such for a single class.

Finals was moved this year, had it not, I'm sure the SB classes would have had a much bigger showing. cheers

If we have guys like Kumar or Andrew come play in our single class of SB5 this coming year, there won't be too much hope for the rest of us. affraid

I don't think any rebuilding would help in that case. lol!

Consumers have four classes, you don't think there is room for one or two more to get the Pro's to play on different levels scratch

Maybe we should combine SB1 and SB2 into one class, considering the scores. Combine SB3 and SB4 into another class, again the scores are close. Then you guys would have some comp in these classes. A third Consumer SB class could be real big boys with 12 volt systems and huge systems. Then have three SB classes for Pro's instead. (These are all examples above) We could go for 3 consumer classes and 3 pro classes, that would be fair.

STREET BEAT
SB1
Place Competitor Points
1 MORGAN BILLY 158
2 Hopkins Evan 153.9
3 Hubbard Marquis 146.4
4 Meredith John 138.5

SB2
Place Competitor Points
1 MCCUE RYAN 158.1
2 Hawkins Kalvon 143
3 Manna Tony 135.2

SB3
Place Competitor Points
1 Magee Brent 157.2
2 Brown Josh 156.7
3 Bischoff Jr. Kenneth 154.5
4 Goings Brian 153.4
5 Lopez Oscar 146.8
6 Edgeworth Iii Jim 141.3

SB4
Place Competitor Points
1 Coleman Kenny 156.1
2 lobato joseph 155
3 Owens Brian 154.4
4 Cantu Ruben 150.8
5 Dotrey Detrick 147.6
6 Bails Steven 139.5

I been rethinking my 09 strategy for SB. Instead of dumping another almost ten g's in my van, just change my subs and box. I found a extended cab S10 with a blown motor for $400 and a nice CRX trade in at my friend's car lot for $1000 cash. I think if the rules stay the same then, this would be my best way to go. I could keep my van with a low tuned box and just go for the win's with my two new rides for SB and still be able to play in the Stock or Prostock classes too. Ralph would make extra money all the extra classes I would run and you guys would have some more comp.
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:01 pm

SBJL wrote:

Does this look like anything that resembles competition?

SB2
Place Competitor Points
1 MCCUE RYAN 158.1
2 Hawkins Kalvon 143
3 Manna Tony 135.2
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:28 pm

Skip01 wrote:
SBJL wrote:

SB2
Place Competitor Points
1 MCCUE RYAN 158.1
2 Hawkins Kalvon 143
3 Manna Tony 135.2
Ryan can't make people attend finals so he will have competition.
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:45 pm

memphis_yota wrote:
Skip01 wrote:
SBJL wrote:

SB2
Place Competitor Points
1 MCCUE RYAN 158.1
2 Hawkins Kalvon 143
3 Manna Tony 135.2

That is true....but being in a wider class with other "pros" would make it more competitive
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:47 pm

Skip01 wrote:
SBJL wrote:

SB2
Place Competitor Points
1 MCCUE RYAN 158.1
2 Hawkins Kalvon 143
3 Manna Tony 135.2

maybe some people should put forth the effort that Ryan has done to try and beat him???????? Just cause he works his A$$ off year round to be the TOP dog in his class dont mean people not coming to give him some comp is his fault
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:57 pm

I'm sure Ryan or Billy would give anyone, in any SB class that they run. If there is only person in a class then there is no real challenge for them. Ryan and Billy look like a good match.

They both were within a single db of me in SB5.
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

Number of posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:04 pm

Skip01 wrote:
memphis_yota wrote:
Skip01 wrote:
SBJL wrote:

SB2
Place Competitor Points
1 MCCUE RYAN 158.1
2 Hawkins Kalvon 143
3 Manna Tony 135.2

That is true....but being in a wider class with other "pros" would make it more competitive
Why are you so hung up on this pro thing? Winning finals doesn't make someone a pro just shows they had the balls to go instead of sitting at home saying what they would have should have done.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:04 pm

If someone work their ass off to be on top of their class, why others try to get them out of their class? What happen to competition? Some people should build the best they can and stop crying.

>>>This thread is about adding some more class for pros not moving people up to pros. <<<
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:14 am

memphis_yota wrote:
Skip01 wrote:
memphis_yota wrote:
Skip01 wrote:
SBJL wrote:

SB2
Place Competitor Points
1 MCCUE RYAN 158.1
2 Hawkins Kalvon 143
3 Manna Tony 135.2

Why are you so hung up on this pro thing? Winning finals doesn't make someone a pro just shows they had the balls to go instead of sitting at home saying what they would have should have done.

Id like to see a sort of Royal Rumble if you will, with all the competitive guys just go 100% out....rather than someone completely destroy everyone in your specific class without much effort

I mean i guess its fun to just pay and get a trophy every year scratch
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:16 am

TECH114 wrote:
If someone work their ass off to be on top of their class, why others try to get them out of their class? What happen to competition? Some people should build the best they can and stop crying.

>>>This thread is about adding some more class for pros not moving people up to pros. <<<

Roger that,....ill stay with my opinion and 2 classes for pros

sb1-3 combined

and 4 and 5 combined
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:41 pm

i say just do away with the whole "pro" bs and run what ya brung bitches!!!!!!!!!!! if you want 12v unlimited, do 12v. if ya man enuff for 16v, pack a lunch!!!!!!!!! quit crying and changing everything. as a sponsored competitor on a team, my teammates are running out of places to go in sb because of these rules but you have guys running stock for 10 freaking yrs dominating with no alarms being sounded. whats the difference in my build and yours other than i built mine and you built yours? if your in an unlimited class, the guess what guys, its unlimited except for a salesman at a local shop cant run in it because he sells alarms. thats just screwy if ya aask me! open sb up to whoever wants to run the classes because you've limited everything else to control these classes so what does it matter who builds it, really?
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:45 pm

charlesestes wrote:
i say just do away with the whole "pro" bs and run what ya brung bitches!!!!!!!!!!! if you want 12v unlimited, do 12v. if ya man enuff for 16v, pack a lunch!!!!!!!!! quit crying and changing everything. as a sponsored competitor on a team, my teammates are running out of places to go in sb because of these rules but you have guys running stock for 10 freaking yrs dominating with no alarms being sounded. whats the difference in my build and yours other than i built mine and you built yours? if your in an unlimited class, the guess what guys, its unlimited except for a salesman at a local shop cant run in it because he sells alarms. thats just screwy if ya aask me! open sb up to whoever wants to run the classes because you've limited everything else to control these classes so what does it matter who builds it, really?

I like this, cause my nutz are not big enuf to run 16v, lol, I will be in 5 either way, I would rather be beat by greatness, than rediculed by assholes...lol
Back to top Go down
thunderchicken
thunderchicken

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:01 am

bruce-bruce wrote:
charlesestes wrote:

I would rather be beat by greatness, than rediculed by assholes...lol

good point
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:04 am

scionsoloxb wrote:
Quote :
If youre constantly destroying the competition with your "16 sec drag car" i would say yes, youd WANT to move up for better competition for everyone

You're to loud. You're dq'd. Go home. cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:44 am

Kicker Kevin wrote:
scionsoloxb wrote:
Quote :

You're to loud. You're dq'd. Go home. cheers lol!
youve been too loud last 4 years.... cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
bassahaulic

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:06 am

I'm not loud at all lol

So i'm ok hahah
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/musicman1234
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:39 am

Skip I still say we can compete with the so called pro's....its not like we are newbies. Like Charles said run what ya brung but I would still rather get beat by a true streetbeater and not a burp vehicle but its whatever. I will have fun either way.I seriously hate beating the local kids unless they are talking all kinds of crap. I like trying to help people even if its in my same class.
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:40 pm

2003f150 wrote:
Skip I still say we can compete with the so called pro's....its not like we are newbies. Like Charles said run what ya brung but I would still rather get beat by a true streetbeater and not a burp vehicle but its whatever. I will have fun either way.I seriously hate beating the local kids unless they are talking all kinds of crap. I like trying to help people even if its in my same class.

amen
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:17 pm

are u saying you want me to spank you bruce? your so naughty! lol
Back to top Go down
thunderchicken
thunderchicken

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:49 pm

charlesestes wrote:
are u saying you want me to spank you bruce? your so naughty! lol

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How about more classes for the pros in SB?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2