Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Winners moving to pros Vote_lcapWinners moving to pros Voting_barWinners moving to pros Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Winners moving to pros Vote_lcapWinners moving to pros Voting_barWinners moving to pros Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Johncarr kyle broken silence Audiopipe world crzyblondgrl quad build dollar globe songs chef disc stereo 80inches drive records state finals louisiana contest pics crank record 2010
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Winners moving to pros

Go down 
+19
scionsoloxb
Kicker Kevin
Talonesi
quad box
aphinney
Stingraysevenout
cavi_in_kc
Streetbeatz01
PhatSam
BillGass
its_a_sleeper
slumpinhonda
DMAN
Moparbass28
sanman
Nick
Crash
mschwitz
The Ambulance
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Ambulance
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
The Ambulance

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2007-08-27

Winners moving to pros Empty
PostSubject: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 12:08 pm

The problem i see is that competitors never have to move up. say you start at a local stance then stay there to dominate. I think that if you place 2/3 years at finals it should move you up to a professional status then that would leave all the locals/newbies a chance right now the newbies have to compete against all the "pros". I.E. could you imagine wanting to football for the first time and getting put in with the greats. you would never play. thats why they have college then the NFL. You didn't see joe montana or jerry rice staying in college ball to win do ya they had to move up just like the others. Our problem isn't classes it's the difference of a true pro or someone who should be pro. I believe we can't get new comers because they don't get a chance to win they jump straight in the ring with all the greats. make stock for newbies then make pro stock for non newbies keep mod classes the same. no ones gonna jump into mod not knowing what to do(thats just common sense).Say start this year make a class just for new people no finalists bet ya have a great turnout...
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 12:18 pm

A friend and I were talking about this last night. I mentioned changing the name of pro stock to something like "advanced stock" or something similar. As "advanced" stock it would eliminate the complaint of I don't work in a shop so I'm not pro. The pros don't have that big of an advantage. Most of us installers make way less money than the people with "normal" jobs. I totally agree that if you place or are running high scores for many years you should step up to the bigger class. The stock scores are as high or higher than the pro stock scores anyways. These people are more than capable of moving up and making some room for the new guys. Stock class scores are getting out of hand like the street classes in Brand X. Almost a 160 in 0-600 stock....that really doesn't make it easy for a new competitor to start competing.
Back to top Go down
Crash
Above Average Contributor
Crash

Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 12:52 pm

They attempted this in the past with Basic stock. You could only run basic stock for one year. It did not go over to well if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/christopherjeffery
Nick
Nick

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 12:56 pm

you have brought up one heck of a subject. if i am not mistaken, this has been brought up on occasions.
my take is i think any winner should be able to defend his or title the next year if they so choose to provided they have accumulated the points for the same class of course. the newbies always seem to get shafted some may think or some may say schooled with a first finals appearance and this type of reputation may need some looking at to make finals a newbies friendly place even if they do not take a win (the seasoned competitors that make it do an excellent job i think). I have no answer of how to do it. A suggestion may would be to offer a newbies type stock class at finals for first year finals competitors only. same price to compete and rules as everyone else. maybe try it one year to see with a pre-registration only to determine if there would be enough interest to justify such a happening. this preregistration should be maybe a month ahead of the general preregistration to determine the entries per class, eligibility of competitors and to give a one month window to either go ahead with it or to can it. if it is a go ahead then maybe it should be prepaid ahead to be certain that the entries would be there and no refund unless a case of family death or the sort that can be proven.
one must remember though that there will always be ones that may enter their spouses name the following year or even a childs name on the entry. so would it be fair then to have a disclaimer that does not allow any immediate family member can be eligible the following year either to compete in the class. also, one can not be expected to be just handed a win or even a trophy just because they show up. I know that everyone that shows are proud of what they have done with their setup and of their accomplishments where they have competed and deservingly so regardless if they are on top or not.

the way that the rules are now, there is no reason in my opinion why if someone adheres to the rules that they should not be eligible to compete in the same class regardless of their wins. the winners are generally the ones with targets on their backs so most of them do work extra hard to keep on top just as any one else could if they put the time into it.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:09 pm

ok here ya go and this is the main differaqnce prostock has unlimited batteries, and amp that love 18v that cost a pretty penny, and yes there are 12v amps out there that can hang that cost more than that amp that loves 16v

now here we go we are all novice, or seasoned at best if we were truelly pro's we would recieve compensatiion for what we do is htis true you bet a football player even in college gets paid off for what they do now you dont have to admit it cause we read about it all the time, and a pro really gets paid to go out and do what they do dailey most of us do what we do after paying our mortgage/carpayemnt/child support/groceries/gas for the month/pet supplies/insurance/etc etc etc

you see there is no monitary compensation for us so for us to be deemed pro's is kinda of a farce, and there fore you the guy that is having an issue keeping up because you either cant take good notes, or you just refuse to change wants them to move up well i say reevaluate yourelf and ask what have you really done to change and get better. sticking it oput with a trunk car well you will never rwally be competitive you will impress some people yes but thats all and noone in usac wants to just impress we all want the hardware Jimbo said it best you go to change and do what everyone else is or you get left behind
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:12 pm

This has been tried before by various orgs and didn't work.
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:12 pm

Correct, Jeff.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:35 pm

agreed with jeff
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 2:28 pm

sanman wrote:
ok here ya go and this is the main differaqnce prostock has unlimited batteries, and amp that love 18v that cost a pretty penny, and yes there are 12v amps out there that can hang that cost more than that amp that loves 16v

now here we go we are all novice, or seasoned at best if we were truelly pro's we would recieve compensatiion for what we do is htis true you bet a football player even in college gets paid off for what they do now you dont have to admit it cause we read about it all the time, and a pro really gets paid to go out and do what they do dailey most of us do what we do after paying our mortgage/carpayemnt/child support/groceries/gas for the month/pet supplies/insurance/etc etc etc

you see there is no monitary compensation for us so for us to be deemed pro's is kinda of a farce, and there fore you the guy that is having an issue keeping up because you either cant take good notes, or you just refuse to change wants them to move up well i say reevaluate yourelf and ask what have you really done to change and get better. sticking it oput with a trunk car well you will never rwally be competitive you will impress some people yes but thats all and noone in usac wants to just impress we all want the hardware Jimbo said it best you go to change and do what everyone else is or you get left behind

Aman. If you can't stand the heat get the F out of the ktichen.
Back to top Go down
its_a_sleeper
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
its_a_sleeper

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 3:28 pm

i just know that there are a bunch of younger competitors that would love to come to finals up in our area and are willing to spend the money once a year but it is hard for them to find REAL time to test and REAL money to buy buy buy. They have decent systems but cant afford Z1's and 9500's. i am a newcomer to usaci and have been doing ok but there are the people who cant keep "wasting money just to lose anyway". To people who do this constantly it is not a waste but for these younger competitors they think why should i keep forking out money when i am gonna get nothing to show for it. Showing your car off to your friends only lasts so long and local comps (usaci sanctioned and non sanctioned) are a temporary high. I think it would be nice to give EVERY one a CHANCE. We are all up past the 150's but whats up with the ones that are in the 130's or 140's. Just something to chew on here......
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 3:52 pm

SO YOU BASICALLY WANT A GARAUNTEE FOR THESE NEW GUYS LOL COME ON MAN YOU GOT SPOON FED AT BIRTH NOW YOU ARE OLDER NOW YOU MIGHT TAKE THAT THE WRONG WAY BUT HERE WE GO

DONT YOU HANG WITH A TEAM A COMPETITION TEAM IM THINKING FROM IOWA AND A DAMM GOOD ONE AS WELL NOW THEY SHOULD BE TELLING YOU ITS NOT A GARAUNTEE AND NOTHING EVER IS, AND YOU SHOULD HAVE HIGH EXPECTATIONJS TO GET ON STAGE NOT TO WIN IF THEY ARE TELLING YOU YOUR A LOCK TO WIN FINALS THEN THATS BAD ON THERE PART BUT I KNOW THEM AND THEY AINT DOING THAT

YOU HAVE TO LEAR AND EARN YOUR WAY ALL THE BITCHING ABOUT THE CLASSES AINT THE WAY TO DO ALL THIS BUT GOING TO SHOWS, AND LEARNIGN WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING AND PUTTING THAT TO WORK FOR YOU IS I COULD BE WRONG, AND IF THEY ARE TELLING YOU NOT TO DO THIS THEN IDE MAKE MY CHANGE RIGHT THERE
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 4:01 pm

I don't think that people who place should be required to move up. Placing, depending on the class, could mean nothing. Joe, Joe you placed this year. If you placed next year you could be required to move up, yet you are in no danger of winning Stock unlimited out of your trunk. A good number but not champion material.

Now there could be a good argument for people who win a class 2 years in a row. Maybe 3 times. 3 certainly classifies you as, if not a pro, certainly an expert in your class. To stay on top that long shows that you certainly know your stuff, or spent enough with someone who does know their stuff. Bruce proved my point this year with the damn 63.6. Holy ish! That number still amazes me. Obviously Bruce is an expert Rex maker louder.

The rules currently require none of this, however I feel that there is a place for it.
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

Number of posts : 628

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 4:04 pm

all I say is can't make em move up after 2 wins. Always must give a man a chance to 3 peat. Just so sweet that way.
Back to top Go down
its_a_sleeper
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
its_a_sleeper

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 4:05 pm

sanman wrote:
SO YOU BASICALLY WANT A GARAUNTEE FOR THESE NEW GUYS LOL COME ON MAN YOU GOT SPOON FED AT BIRTH NOW YOU ARE OLDER NOW YOU MIGHT TAKE THAT THE WRONG WAY BUT HERE WE GO

DONT YOU HANG WITH A TEAM A COMPETITION TEAM IM THINKING FROM IOWA AND A DAMM GOOD ONE AS WELL NOW THEY SHOULD BE TELLING YOU ITS NOT A GARAUNTEE AND NOTHING EVER IS, AND YOU SHOULD HAVE HIGH EXPECTATIONJS TO GET ON STAGE NOT TO WIN IF THEY ARE TELLING YOU YOUR A LOCK TO WIN FINALS THEN THATS BAD ON THERE PART BUT I KNOW THEM AND THEY AINT DOING THAT

YOU HAVE TO LEAR AND EARN YOUR WAY ALL THE BITCHING ABOUT THE CLASSES AINT THE WAY TO DO ALL THIS BUT GOING TO SHOWS, AND LEARNIGN WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING AND PUTTING THAT TO WORK FOR YOU IS I COULD BE WRONG, AND IF THEY ARE TELLING YOU NOT TO DO THIS THEN IDE MAKE MY CHANGE RIGHT THERE
i was not talking about me. i was just stating in general there are alot of people that could save up for finals but cant afford to do what alot of us can
Back to top Go down
its_a_sleeper
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
its_a_sleeper

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 4:06 pm

PhatSam wrote:
all I say is can't make em move up after 2 wins. Always must give a man a chance to 3 peat. Just so sweet that way.
agreed.... the famous three "strikes" rule
Back to top Go down
The Ambulance
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
The Ambulance

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 4:37 pm

sounds to me like few want the new guys to learn the hard way but stepping up to pros when your new you'll just end up leaving or at least thats whats happening but just like everyone else tring to think of new ways to get people interested.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 4:49 pm

in my opinion gettin beat makes me turn around and WORK ten times harder to win gettin beat give me drive to work to get louder and to learn what i can do to get there and so on! people who get discouraged because of it is their problem all they need to do is ask for help to get guidance
Back to top Go down
Streetbeatz01
Streetbeatz01

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 11:06 pm

Well as already stated 3 times shows what is up. Now I can tell you that if you win it more than 3 times people that are in the car audio don't show you any more respect for never changing. But in that case what should Scott Owens do Joe, Joe?? Probley nothing except to try and go for more. That is the top of the top right?? Holla.
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 11:14 pm

To those of you that want this, how would you prove someone is a newbie or a first year competitor?

Take me for example, I've done a few shows, but it's been a few years since I've personal done anything. I've never competed at finals, just helped out. All that said, I do have knowledge that your true newbie wouldn't, and I can put that to work right away, instead of having to learn it.

Would it be fair for me to be in the beginner stock class? Not at all in my mind, but what rule would you make that doesn't allow me to be there?
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 11:31 pm

Good one Cavi. I am in the same boat as you. I competed this year, but didn't go to finals. Had to bow out due to bad times. Would that put me in the move up rule ?

I don't like the idea really, it hasn't work for other orgs, what makes ya think it would work here ?
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 11:35 pm

JEFF YOU AND ANGIE BEAT ME AND I CANT TAKE IT SO I WANT YOU GUYS TOOO . MOVE TO MOD CAUSE ITS NOT FAIR ANYMORE..............HEHE

OKAY I WAS BEING A SMARTASS. IF WINS WERE GAURANTEED UMMMMMMM I WOULD HAVE REPEATED THIS YEAR AND DIDN'T THING IS GUYS ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN ON ANY GIVEN DAY . WORK HARD AND IT WILL COME . CANT JUST GIVE UP AND SAY WELL DONT WANT IN THAT CLASS CAUSE THAT GUY IS TOO GOOD. Streetbeat is for the newbie and moving up from there means your ready to try the one note wonder boxing ring... You loose ya loose come back stronger drive to beat that person. Example i beat Jeff bye .1 tenth last year... He said fornicate it and came back to whoop my assss . Now that is DRIVE and He and Angie knocked me off the top. That my friends is how you do it.
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 12:17 am

i think that stock and prostock should become one division. i dont care who you are, if u are a show owner or a college student (like myself) or just a guy off the street! I WANT TO GO UP AGAINST THE BEST IN THE WORLD. we all are getting competitor prices so why not. i say knock out prostock, let shop owners, sponsorship competitors, ect compete with stock guys. i have no problem with that at all. people are gettin free poop ect in stock so what is the big deal. that will make each class bigger and better and stronger. think about this....0-600 this year would have been sam, darren( L AND C), Myself, Jeff, darren(db driven), tim,terry in the top 7 that are all within 2dbs of eachother and put everyone on 2 12v batteries..wow this class would of been nutz...all classes would of been the same.

jimbo and i have talked about this, and he was for it but had a prob about 16v not being ran. cause of companies such as kinetik and powermaster not gettin business...well they both have great 12v batteries and there are pleny of 16v batteries gettin bought so i dont see a prob with it.

why not do this ? i dont see anything. only prob i see people having is that they are scared to go up against people that are LOUD AS HELL and they are scared of competition...well i know im not and no one that i am friends with are...so lets do this
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 12:25 am

If we where all on 12 volt batterys i see no problem with that.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:34 am

one class stock cars, in the past some of these same people that cryed about 18volts and prostock are some of the same that tryed to bash about a stock number being higher than a prostock number!!!

with the amps that are out today there is no more atvantage at 16-18 volts!!! there is no more atvantage in being a shop owner the internet and Ebay has seen to that!!! in fact you can buy stuff cheaper than the mfg price in most cases!!

there are very few full sponsorships for any one in prostock anymore! so mute point get rid of prostock and goto 14.4volts
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:31 am

get a life and actually make a show and do a number man then you can voice an opinion untill then sit the bench junior
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 12:02 pm

ahhh the truth hurts!!! again just what show do you want us to goto on the west coast with the b&k to show any kind of number??? then when it does happen i want you to come out and play and get some points other than you home area!!!
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 12:23 pm

quad box wrote:
ahhh the truth hurts!!! again just what show do you want us to goto on the west coast with the b&k to show any kind of number??? then when it does happen i want you to come out and play and get some points other than you home area!!!

jeff does plenty of shows out of his home area......your mouth running faster then your brain again?
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 12:29 pm

quad box wrote:
one class stock cars, in the past some of these same people that cryed about 18volts and prostock are some of the same that tryed to bash about a stock number being higher than a prostock number!!!

with the amps that are out today there is no more atvantage at 16-18 volts!!! there is no more atvantage in being a shop owner the internet and Ebay has seen to that!!! in fact you can buy stuff cheaper than the mfg price in most cases!!

there are very few full sponsorships for any one in prostock anymore! so mute point get rid of prostock and goto 14.4volts

NO advantage to 16 or 18 volts. LMAO. These ia's but out a poop load more power on 16 volts. Thats like saying there is no advantage in having more HP in a race.
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 12:50 pm

Remove Prostock and add a few more "Stock" classes.

Or just leave the stuff alone.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 12:56 pm

Kicker Kevin wrote:
Remove Prostock and add a few more "Stock" classes.

Or just leave the stuff alone.
X2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winners moving to pros
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: