Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Winners moving to pros - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Winners moving to pros - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Winners moving to pros - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Winners moving to pros - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Winners moving to pros - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Winners moving to pros - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Winners moving to pros - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Winners moving to pros - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Winners moving to pros - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Winners moving to pros - Page 3 Vote_lcapWinners moving to pros - Page 3 Voting_barWinners moving to pros - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Winners moving to pros - Page 3 Vote_lcapWinners moving to pros - Page 3 Voting_barWinners moving to pros - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
disc Johncarr quad globe louisiana silence stereo 80inches crzyblondgrl record pics songs dollar world 2010 state broken records drive contest build chef kyle finals crank Audiopipe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Winners moving to pros

Go down 
+19
scionsoloxb
Kicker Kevin
Talonesi
quad box
aphinney
Stingraysevenout
cavi_in_kc
Streetbeatz01
PhatSam
BillGass
its_a_sleeper
slumpinhonda
DMAN
Moparbass28
sanman
Nick
Crash
mschwitz
The Ambulance
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Ambulance
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
The Ambulance

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2007-08-27

Winners moving to pros - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 12:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

The problem i see is that competitors never have to move up. say you start at a local stance then stay there to dominate. I think that if you place 2/3 years at finals it should move you up to a professional status then that would leave all the locals/newbies a chance right now the newbies have to compete against all the "pros". I.E. could you imagine wanting to football for the first time and getting put in with the greats. you would never play. thats why they have college then the NFL. You didn't see joe montana or jerry rice staying in college ball to win do ya they had to move up just like the others. Our problem isn't classes it's the difference of a true pro or someone who should be pro. I believe we can't get new comers because they don't get a chance to win they jump straight in the ring with all the greats. make stock for newbies then make pro stock for non newbies keep mod classes the same. no ones gonna jump into mod not knowing what to do(thats just common sense).Say start this year make a class just for new people no finalists bet ya have a great turnout...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 9:02 pm

i sit in my car all the time but iam not loud its just 30+ secs.
Back to top Go down
Tim Schaffer
Above Average Contributor
Tim Schaffer

Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 9:03 pm

cavi_in_kc wrote:
Tim Schaffer wrote:
look at the bright side all the nights of testing you have gone to bead with a head ache are over lol
Or a sore knee, or a sore back, or a sore head from it bouncing off the dash. Laughing I'm sure it'd make people happy.

that is some funny shhhit
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 10:09 pm

it is a hell of alot louder inside then outside
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 10:11 pm

the prob really isnt the person on the side that the meter is on....in the pocket...it is brutel....not bad at all on the opp. side...so

but whatevers whatever...i dont care either way...
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 10:20 pm

They're your ears. Laughing

Guess I'm just a bit more sensitive about things like this seeing as I have major hearing loss, and have had it since birth. Trust me, it's not something you want to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winners moving to pros   Winners moving to pros - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winners moving to pros
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3