Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
How about more classes for the pros in SB? Vote_lcapHow about more classes for the pros in SB? Voting_barHow about more classes for the pros in SB? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
How about more classes for the pros in SB? Vote_lcapHow about more classes for the pros in SB? Voting_barHow about more classes for the pros in SB? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad silence 80inches record louisiana pics globe finals crank dollar songs stereo Johncarr build disc contest state drive crzyblondgrl Audiopipe world records chef 2010 broken kyle
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

How about more classes for the pros in SB?

Go down 
+20
bruce-bruce
charlesestes
slumpinhonda
Johncarr
SBJL
Tub Asko
onlyinajeep
scionsoloxb
Skip01
thunderchicken
Lilredtiva
towboatbobby
scoupen
SQcrewcab
mschwitz
Mike Jaffe
memphis_yota
Stingraysevenout
Talonesi
TECH114
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

How about more classes for the pros in SB? Empty
PostSubject: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:20 am

All the pros are in SB5. The pros need more than 1 class to play in SB. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Talonesi
Above Average Contributor
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:33 am

from the way i read the ruels it seems 1,2,3,5 are for pros and 1,2,3,4 are for consumers. 4 is consumer unlim and 5 is pro unlim
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:40 am

From reading rules, it said SB5 is the only class open to professional.
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:56 am

USACI wrote:
CLASS
Points allotted
SB1
8 inch
1 point
SB2
10 inch
2 points
SB3
12 inch
4 points
SB4
Open – consumer
15 inch
8 points
SB5
Open professional
18 inch
16 points

nowhere on 1-3 does it say consumer or pro.
yet 4 and 5 both specify.
they are the only ones that are serperated. is how i read it
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:03 am

ROFLMAO...... You go Troy he speaks the truth and uncovered another LOOP HOLE....... ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:07 am

it never has been separated that 1-3 were consumer. everyone just assumed they were.
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:20 am

TECH114 wrote:
From reading rules, it said SB5 is the only class open to professional.
Kumar you are right rule # 11 says that pros can only compete in sb5
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:04 am

Troy,
You might want to take a minute to read the rules in addition to the speaker matrix.
http://caraudioevents.com/Street%20Beat.htm
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:02 am

I agree we need more pro sb classes. Not all shops want to build a wall to show our customers what we can do. Even if you just give us two extra it would be better.
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:23 am

SB 5 wall
SB 5 NO Wall
Back to top Go down
scoupen
scoupen

Number of posts : 562

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:21 pm

I suggested to Ralph ealrlier in the year to do a SB Stock and an SB Mod. The rules are already there for the vehicle and install limitations, all you would have to do is make another entry on termlab with the scoring being a 30 second average.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sbaudio
Talonesi
Talonesi

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:40 pm

Mike Jaffe wrote:
Troy,
You might want to take a minute to read the rules in addition to the speaker matrix.
http://caraudioevents.com/Street%20Beat.htm

I did and the OFFICIAL 2009 RULES ralph posted say

STREET BEAT RULES – 2009

Add up points based on the number of woofers in your car (Points Chart).
Use your points to determine your class (Class Chart).

1. No constructed enclosure or speaker placement that may manipulate the SPL sensor may be placed forward of the “B” pillar and will be considered reason to reclassify the vehicle to the Port Wars or Super Port Wars divisions or disqualification. This decision will be at the discretion of the head judge.

2. Scores will be determined by an average SPL taken over 30 seconds.

3. Sensor placement will be any place in front of the “B” pillar facing forward with globe affixed or mounted to windshield without globe at 12” to the left of passenger’s side A pillar and 4” above the dash. (Competitor’s choice)

4. Only commercially available music may be used for judging (no burned cd’s). Only music may be played. Music must contain a discernable bass beat or rhythm. Music with intentionally extended bass tones will not be allowed. This will be at the discretion of the head judge.

5. 1200 rpm maximum (no reveing engine during test).

6. Windows up or down, doors and/or sun roofs open or closed. Doors can be fanned but not slammed during the run.

7. In the event of a system malfunction prior to a score being recorded, the competitor will be given 5 minutes to make repairs and attempt to register a score.

8. Factory or factory replacement front seats must be installed in the vehicle in factory locations. Must have the front bench or both front seats.

9. No woofers larger than 8” inches may be forward of the “B” pillars. (Limit 4)

10. All woofers larger than 8" must be behind the back of the front drivers and passengers seats.

11. SB5 is the only class open to any vehicles that use a system voltage higher than 14.7 maximum or utilize multiple alternators. Any competitor meeting any or all of the above qualifications may compete in SB5 by choice.

12. Reruns are allowed.

13. Any current USACI member who competes in at least one Street Beat event will be invited to compete in Street Beat at the USACI world finals.

14. A “competitor” may not run any vehicle under his name or membership number unless said vehicle is legally registered to the competitor in his state of residence prior to the event date. (A bill of sale will not fulfill the requirement for this rule.) The owner of the vehicle must be present at the event and must be the person who has registered to compete with it. Competitor may opt to have another person run said vehicle in the competition on his/her behalf.

15. In the event an issue arises that is not covered above the decision will be at the discretion of the head judge and the USACI Rules and Ethics Board.

"Steel Wool and Brillo Pads"

your pro only for 5 isnt on the official rules posted on here by ralph.
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:49 pm

I can't get the ones on the usaci website to load cause my computer hates pdf's so i have no clue if they match what ralph posted or what jaffe has on his site.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:37 pm

scoupen wrote:
I suggested to Ralph ealrlier in the year to do a SB Stock and an SB Mod. The rules are already there for the vehicle and install limitations, all you would have to do is make another entry on termlab with the scoring being a 30 second average.

I was thinking the same thing.
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:33 pm

I hate the fact you have to do SB5 if you have 2 alternators,and aren't a pro,why is that? If the voltage stays 14.7
Back to top Go down
Lilredtiva
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Lilredtiva

Number of posts : 443

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:26 pm

I think this is a great idea. Not everyone shows up with an unlimited class van to run streetbeat. It would be better in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:10 am

This is a great opportunity for more people to compete in SB.

Stock Street Beat 1,2,3,4
Pro Street Beat 1,2,3,4

It will not take more to add these classes and the outcome will be priceless. LOL
What u Think?

P.S. We need USACi to get this going before the season progress.
Back to top Go down
thunderchicken
thunderchicken

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:17 am

i like it. what about stock sb 14.7 max and pro stock 16+ just like regular stock and pro stock?
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:29 am

thunderchicken wrote:
i like it. what about stock sb 14.7 max and pro stock 16+ just like regular stock and pro stock?

Right now that how it is. Pro sb5 unlimited , consumer 14.7
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:25 am

Answer me this-How come you have to compete in SB5 just because you have dual alternators thats producing LESS than 16 volts and you are a consumer not sponsored or given equipment to use but is bought,just because you run duals on a everyday groundpounder doesn't make it pro class in my book.I do like the consumer & pro 1-4 class brackets though.
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:27 am

Should just be 2 classes for PRO

0-16pts

16pt+

Anyone that has won finals should be in PRO as well......i would think their professional if they win a World Finals
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:42 am

they barly filled the current sb classes at finals this year. adding more sb classes isnt going to work.
Quote :
Anyone that has won finals should be in PRO as well......i would think their professional if they win a World Finals
what makes you think that?
Back to top Go down
onlyinajeep
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:15 am

towboatbobby wrote:
Answer me this-How come you have to compete in SB5 just because you have dual alternators thats producing LESS than 16 volts and you are a consumer not sponsored or given equipment to use but is bought,just because you run duals on a everyday groundpounder doesn't make it pro class in my book.I do like the consumer & pro 1-4 class brackets though.

know how you feel same here
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:49 am

scionsoloxb wrote:
they barly filled the current sb classes at finals this year. adding more sb classes isnt going to work.
Quote :

If you can win a WORLD finals......id think youre not a novice anymore, just my idea
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:53 am

My suggestion is for adding some more SB class for the pros.. They have lots of pros (installers shop owners etc) with smaller setup who want to compete in SB. They don't want to be place in only 1 class with all the big setup. This way more pros will compete in SB.

My suggestion is not from changing people from stock to pros..
Back to top Go down
scoupen
scoupen

Number of posts : 562

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:34 pm

That's why I said to do away with the "pro" label and juat do one set of classes following the stock rules and one following the mod rules. The "pro" thing is too hard to police anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sbaudio
Tub Asko
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Tub Asko

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:59 pm

onlyinajeep wrote:
towboatbobby wrote:

know how you feel same here

Yea one alt just don't cut it rollin around with 10000 watts + daily haha
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/i18.photobucket.com/albums/b146/cfmetal16/av-6122.jpg
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:02 pm

Skip01 wrote:
scionsoloxb wrote:
Quote :

If you can win a WORLD finals......id think youre not a novice anymore, just my idea
OK. ill buy me a 16 sec drag car... win that season then ill go strait to topfuel! VRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:29 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
Skip01 wrote:
scionsoloxb wrote:
Quote :

OK. ill buy me a 16 sec drag car... win that season then ill go strait to topfuel! VRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

If youre constantly destroying the competition with your "16 sec drag car" i would say yes, youd WANT to move up for better competition for everyone

Unless youre like the kid with magnifying glass killing ants

silent
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:37 pm

Do away with port wars and create 2 more classes of sb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about more classes for the pros in SB?   How about more classes for the pros in SB? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How about more classes for the pros in SB?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: