Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
mod classes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
mod classes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
mod classes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
mod classes Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
mod classes Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
mod classes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
mod classes Vote_lcapmod classes Voting_barmod classes Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
contest songs globe chef broken drive kyle Audiopipe 2010 dollar world state build disc crank finals quad louisiana Johncarr records 80inches stereo silence crzyblondgrl record pics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

mod classes

Go down 
+19
F3M4
B-rad
chapdawg1971
KimboSlice2
tijuana_no
poundstone
twentyhurtz
beatnoutdaframe
Moonie
jdlspl
basscort11
AudioAnonymous
johnperdeye
Jeff Sanford
KickerRex
Alan
chrisfish
Onthegoaudio
sanman
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

mod classes Empty
PostSubject: mod classes   mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:04 pm

i think this dwindling devision needs to be tightend up

0-4k

4k+

since there are fewer and fewer people in this devision lets drop some classes and make it interesting
Back to top Go down
Onthegoaudio
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2011-10-13

mod classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:12 pm

I like it and up amp qty to 6 and unlimited
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

mod classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:17 pm

Twisted Evil 8 for 4k Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

mod classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:19 pm

I think 0-2k 2-4k and 4 k+
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

mod classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:40 pm

nope classes are to small they need to be broken down like they did with super

2 classes, and make them duke it out
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

mod classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:44 pm

I think they are fine. But.. if something was to change I like Chris's idea.. There needs to be at least 2 classes under the stupid one. Or else a way for 4k+ to be affordable for anyone besides a manufacture fronted team..
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

mod classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:01 pm

Break down the classes and people will quit .. why do you think we only have 2 supermom cars at finals? Noone builds for 2nd.
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

mod classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:06 pm

Alan wrote:
Break down the classes and people will quit .. why do you think we only have 2 supermom cars at finals? Noone builds for 2nd.
Hate to say it but this is true... I personally would retire bc I dont have the funds to buy more amps and batts.. Heres the thing just to be competitive in the SMALLEST mod class now you need 1k in amps (thats finding a deal these days) thars counting nothing else.. But we wanna go up with power? Makes zero sense to me...
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

mod classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:10 pm

They combined supermod and now no one comes cause they can't beat danny or craig..
Back to top Go down
Jeff Sanford
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 459

mod classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:13 pm

Well I don't think this would be the answer. If you do that you have to realize that the lowest class in mod would take a 167 to win. And not to mention 10k worth of equipment. Not many people going to make that investment anymore. If you had a 0-500 class I think could get interesting. Just my .02
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2007-06-25

mod classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:16 pm

I'm going to have to agree with Alan and jeff. Look at supermod. If combine the class people won't be able to afford it and just quit.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Sanford
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 459

mod classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:24 pm

Well I don't think this would be the answer. If you do that you have to realize that the lowest class in mod would take a 167 to win. And not to mention 10k worth of equipment. Not many people going to make that investment anymore. If you had a 0-500 class I think could get interesting. Just my .02
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

mod classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:25 pm

Alan wrote:
They combined supermod and now no one comes cause they can't beat danny or craig..
George szwan will be coming for Dany this year
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

mod classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:28 pm

Wow one competitor.. the idea shouldn't be to throw the 3 three mod guys oto one class... it should be to bring more guys out. The smaller cheaper classes will do that..
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

mod classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:28 pm

so lets just keep the classes we have for the 4-5 people in them total that is and the same people taking 1st every year correct this is the answer im sorry i mis-spoke

come on gtfoh power this and power that is power the only thing that wins titles, and what heppend to its not about winning its about competition lol.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

mod classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:37 pm

Alan wrote:
I think they are fine. But.. if something was to change I like Chris's idea.. There needs to be at least 2 classes under the stupid one. Or else a way for 4k+ to be affordable for anyone besides a manufacture fronted team..
Yes there should be! I can afford to play in 0-2 k but even that takes some serious cash
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

mod classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:42 pm

the way to spawn and beef up other classes is not allowing people to squat in one class for ever
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

mod classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:47 pm

I bet there is some people moving up this year in the mod classes . Not sure about 0-1000 but 1-2k and 2-4k will be different
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

mod classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:06 pm

sanman wrote:
so lets just keep the classes we have for the 4-5 people in them total that is and the same people taking 1st every year correct this is the answer im sorry i mis-spoke

come on gtfoh power this and power that is power the only thing that wins titles, and what heppend to its not about winning its about competition lol.
what happened is people have to try and support their family instead of their spl habit. No one said anything about needing power to win. But be able to afford to be competitive is different story..as is.. you will NOT win 0-1K with 1the d5.. you've said it 1000timesto to the mark antony dude. Are you now against what YOU say about get with the times or get beat?? I will guarantee mod dies if they make it into 2 classes total. But let's cut amp costs in half for each class and see what happens. Or figure out way so you can use more than one brand of amp
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

mod classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:10 pm

sanman wrote:

is there not the same 3-5meter people winning stock each year? . Like I said.. people don't build for 2nd. If they can't win they wont build..that's why I try to help who I can. Help them have the confidence to go for it.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

mod classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:14 pm

a decision would have to be made at that time to support your fam or your habbit i mean one of them is your obligation and its not spl

also power isnt everything but most will need it because they dont have that utopia of a build like a few do.

you can use any amp on the market that you want to as long as it falls inot the power limit of the class.

so we would rather have 4 mod classes with what 3 people per class than to have 2 classes with 5-6 people in it fighting for a title??????

there is no longer any excitement in these classes like there still is with street beat or even trunk
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

mod classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:20 pm

What you mean power isn't everything? Im not talking a d5 vs a 200.1. Im talking real life issues people have with buying eqpt.. like affording 2 d5 and 6 battery vs 4 d5 and 12battery.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

mod classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:56 pm

its a chice to do this not mandatory, and what you do is run what you got untill you can get what you need of course this may not be in your favor at first but that what time does for you it allows you tog et equipment togather.

I was awsome at this i am not rich by any means, and would peice things togather to be able to trade it off for what i needed.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

mod classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:04 pm

Ok jeff..
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

mod classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:05 pm

just saying man there are better smarter ways of doing things
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

mod classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:33 pm

Im just saying you proved my point. Exactly ... No one forces us to compete. So tell me what happens when you can't afford it and its not fun.. they stop... your way of thinking is ass backwards to help bring people in and keeping them around when money is the biggest struggle in this sort for anyone. If a class took half the $in eqpt I bet you would see twice the people giving it a shot. How do you think MWSPL grew so fast in just 4 years
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

mod classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:29 am

if money is an issue and a struggle then you need to groom yourself in a class that works for you to the point that it isnt a struggle.

but uou alo cant have the same people that get all the breaks in the world from companies just sitting on top year after year after year either lol
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

mod classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:42 am

But the smallest class in mod is a $5000+ investment . If the classes were structured affordable then im not sure of the same guys would still be on top. But you might see more try to knock them off. Im nit saying there needs to be a change. But, if there is one combined classes I don't think is the answer. But then again im not the new owner of usaci
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

mod classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:03 am

the smallestclass in stock is the same amount if not more, and the smallest sb class is more

Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-06-22

mod classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:41 am

Mod 0-300, 301-900, 901-1800, 1800+

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mod classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mod classes
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: