Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
mod classes - Page 2 Vote_lcapmod classes - Page 2 Voting_barmod classes - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
mod classes - Page 2 Vote_lcapmod classes - Page 2 Voting_barmod classes - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
drive pics build Johncarr quad globe world louisiana broken dollar finals 80inches kyle Audiopipe songs record contest chef silence stereo records 2010 crzyblondgrl crank state disc
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

mod classes

Go down 
+19
F3M4
B-rad
chapdawg1971
KimboSlice2
tijuana_no
poundstone
twentyhurtz
beatnoutdaframe
Moonie
jdlspl
basscort11
AudioAnonymous
johnperdeye
Jeff Sanford
KickerRex
Alan
chrisfish
Onthegoaudio
sanman
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

mod classes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

i think this dwindling devision needs to be tightend up

0-4k

4k+

since there are fewer and fewer people in this devision lets drop some classes and make it interesting
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Onthegoaudio
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:55 am

I like that 0-500 Alan said then 501-1500, 1501-3000 and 1 amp, 2, 4 I would bring 2 cars to finals if classes were like that opens up some amp options in that 501-1500.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:58 am

ITS NOT ABOUT THEPOWER ITS ABOUT FILLING THAT MANY CLASSES
2010 HAD 30 COMPETITORS SPREAD THOUGHOUT THE MOD CLASSES I DONT THINK WE HAD 15 THIS YEAR

15/4=3 PER CLASS AND THATS Cow poopy.

LOOK PEOPLE ITS NOT GETTING ANY BIGGER, AND YOU SHOULD EARN A TROPHY AT FINALS NOT BE GIVEN ONE JUST BECAUSE YOU ENTER A CLASS.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:15 am

Well I guess we are lucky you DON'T work for Usaci. Cause these are bad ideas.I don't get your way of thinking. Throw the 4-5 mod cars in one class.. so its a $10k investment..any probly loses mod guys.. OR ..make it easier for others to compete with hopes of bring in 5 or MORE competitors...
Back to top Go down
Onthegoaudio
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:18 am

Usaci should have left the cheater amp days alone lol. Back then you could pull a 5th and only be off 1st by .5 db and ther was like 8 brands you could run. I do agree 3 in each v
Class is not good. Maybe a few more brands need to put d5 on their 4000ds and get with it.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:22 am

sanman wrote:
the smallestclass in stock is the same amount if not more, and the smallest sb class is more

How is 0-6the stock the same investment as 0-1000 mod

1 d5
2 battery
3 15s
A s10

Mod
2 d5
6 16v plus a way to charge
4 to 6 woofers
5 times the enclosure costs
And a astro

Now..I know you'll say you don't need that. But you do if you plan to win. And like I said. Most wont build if they are 100% sure they can't win
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:23 am

Usaci should have left the cheater amp days alone lol.

I HAVE SAID THIS MANY MANY MANY TIMES, AND BELEIVE THIS IS THE REASON WE LOST SO MANY PEOPLE ITS SAD BUT TRUE

ALAN ITS OK MAN WE DONT HAVE TO AGREE ON ANYTHING.

LETS CONTINUE TO BUY TROPHIES FOR CLASSES THAT DONT PRODUCE ENOUGH PEOPLE IN THEM TO HARDLY COVER THE COST OF THEM.
YOU ARE LOOKING FROM A COMPETITOR POINT OF VIEW ONLY, AND NOT A BUISNESS STAND POINT OF IT.

THE TUNNEL VISION IS STRONG WITH YOU MY FRIEND KEEP LOOKING STRAIGHT
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:26 am

Onthegoaudio wrote:
Usaci should have left the cheater amp days alone lol. Back then you could pull a 5th and only be off 1st by .5 db and ther was like 8 brands you could run. I do agree 3 in each v
Class is not good. Maybe a few more brands need to put d5 on their 4000ds and get with it.
The whole needing a special brand amp to do well here has been killing Usaci for years.. why do you think you don't see any manufacturers at finals. Incriminator was at midwest spl.. why.. cause there eqpt can be used there.. right now there is maybe 3 useful amps for us. And from what I see most have been dumped for d5s
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:31 am

sanman wrote:
Usaci should have left the cheater amp days alone lol.

I HAVE SAID THIS MANY MANY MANY TIMES, AND BELEIVE THIS IS THE REASON WE LOST SO MANY PEOPLE ITS SAD BUT TRUE

ALAN ITS OK MAN WE DONT HAVE TO AGREE ON ANYTHING.

LETS CONTINUE TO BUY TROPHIES FOR CLASSES THAT DONT PRODUCE ENOUGH PEOPLE IN THEM TO HARDLY COVER THE COST OF THEM.
YOU ARE LOOKING FROM A COMPETITOR POINT OF VIEW ONLY, AND NOT A BUISNESS STAND POINT OF IT.

THE TUNNEL VISION IS STRONG WITH YOU MY FRIEND KEEP LOOKING STRAIGHT
I swear man. Do you think about the stuff you say? How the fuk is looking for a way to bring new guys and keep them here not a business outlook? Your talking about forcing everyone into one class cause its "boring and not competitive " how is that looking for investment? Your outlook on my "vision" don't make a drop of sense
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:36 am

The goal should be to grow Usaci .. not force the competitors we have in one class cause of the trophies budget. How hard is that to see? My tunnel vision is perfectly on track. And us be willing to be the people who actually work for Usaci would agree
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:42 am

1 d5--------------------------900
2 battery-------------------500
3 15s-------------------------1200
A s10-------------------------2200

IM GOING TO ADD WHAT YOU FORGOT ALSO

ENCLOSURE----------------3-400
DEADNING------------------12-1500
ALT---------------------------300
WIRING----------------------2-300
ALL THREAD---------------100

6900 TOTAL
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:55 am

Those added prices are crazy high.. 400 for a s10 box? $100 for all thread? Lol you can build a steel enclosure for 400. 1500 in deadening!?!?!?! Where the hell are you shopping. Next time you build getting hold of me. I have some wood,deadener and all thread to sell ya!
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:58 am

to me its a VERY simple fix IF we want to get more ppl in the classes..

Go to the rules go down to the 4 ohm rating change it to 1 ohm.. Now its a fraction of the cost...
Back to top Go down
basscort11
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2011-01-09

PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:02 pm

^^^ thats a good idea. scores will be down but it will be cheaper and wont scare so many other competitors away. i mean 160s in a 0-600 watt class makes the average joe be like WTF?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:02 pm

ITS A SIMPLER FIX THAN THAT CHECK FOR OHMS, AND NOT ALLOW ANYONE BELOW THAT LOL
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:04 pm

ALAN I DIDNT EVEN ADD IN CAPS MAN SINCE THEY ARE THE NEW HOTNESS

THOSE ARE COSTS FOR THE AVERAGE JOE SHMO BUYING Dung Pile WITHOUT A NAME IN THIS SPORT YET, AND YOU KNOW IT.

AND THE DEADNING IS ON PAR MAN IF YOU HAVE NEVER BUILT A LOUD ASS S10 (WICH I DIDNT, BUT I PAID FOR ONE) THEN YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH IS IN A TRUCK.

LET ME ASK YOU THIS HOW MUCH IS A 5 GALLON CAN OF DB BLUE???
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:16 pm

You can buy 400sqa ft of FatMat for 400 shipped. And I still don't agree lol 4I sheets of wood can be had for 100$.

Im not sure average joes cost on db blue.

But you aren't proving any accept my point that this stuff cost to much if yourbuilding for the fun of competing and a 2nd place
Back to top Go down
Onthegoaudio
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:38 pm

I'm not sure how it works to have a show now but back in the day it was $350 for a single point show. Gas was cheap so diving 400 miles for a judge wasn't bad and as for trophies I have a book right here and for 350 I could make enough for 4 shows. What will make it grow is companies need to put shows on for their shops and send out stuff to try and get shops to build demos. Mark Antony paid for shows for shops and got all the guys there it sold tons of what has been stated as "crap" and to og Gspot stuff was but it sold lol if arc audio, powerbass, atomic, rd, sundown, db, American bass, treo, you get the idea would try this sales for them go up and more guys in the lane. I worked for audio express in Arkansas and we had a show every year put on by us not usaci and whatever was in my car amp wise that day when I ran I could sale at least 3 of that amp. So let's hit up the manufactures
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:42 pm

What's the point of all those manufactures sponsoring shows that none of their eqpt can fit in the class structure
Back to top Go down
Onthegoaudio
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:43 pm

And maybe usaci needs some friendly sales reps I go in shops all the time that have no clue what it is. If you sit back it's not just gonna come to you. Also try an apperal line it makes tons of money. As I spent 25k on a embroidery set up that paid for it's self in a year as a side thing
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:44 pm

I KNOW THIS ISNT AN EASY SUGGESTION FOR YOU GUYS, BUT HEY ITS HAPPEND IN OTHER CLASSES WHERE THEY CUT THEM DOWN AND WORKED WELL
Back to top Go down
Onthegoaudio
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:46 pm

Everyone fits in Sb right maybe add Sb stock as well get rid of stock make it Sb stock everyone in stock can jump in pro stock
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:56 pm

SB IS STOCK LOL EXCEPT FOR SB5
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:57 pm

What class did they combine from 4 down to 2 that got better and didn't die?? ? Tell me what class they combined and made Usaci grow and was a good idea? Supermod? That only has 2 guys show upnow?
Back to top Go down
Onthegoaudio
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:02 pm

How is Sb stock I haven't seen where you cant have a wall in sb1?
Back to top Go down
jdlspl
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jdlspl

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2011-05-06

PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:09 pm

sanman wrote:
All the sb vehicles I have seen are mods playing music. SB should be for the everyday guys to get their feet wet in this sport.
Back to top Go down
Onthegoaudio
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:14 pm

You don't get it does a guy go buy a pro mod drag car and travel state to state as his first ever drag car? No he starts at the local drag strip running his street car or something smaller. You have to grow new people. That's how you get more in mod more local shows they may not make usaci all the money up front but it will payoff in the end. How many shows did Arkansas have? That's why we all quit.
Back to top Go down
Onthegoaudio
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:17 pm

All the sb vehicles I have seen are mods playing music. SB should be for the everyday guys to get their feet wet in this sport.

Thank you that is right. But You got to let the mod guys play too so stock Sb even if it only sb1-sb2 and can all of stock there you saved trophies lol and more kids can jump in
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:29 pm

sanman wrote:

6900 TOTAL
THOSE ARE KIND OF CHEAP PRICES.....TINY HAS OVER 12K INVESTED IN IT....
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:32 pm

MOST THE ONES I AHVE SEEN ARE CRX'S WITH STOCK BUILDS IN THEM

SB IS A CLASS FOR THE EVERY DAY GUY PEOPLE GET BENT OUT OF SHAPE WHEN PEOPLE CANT BE BEAT THEN ITS ABOUT THE AVERAGE EVERYDAY GUY

SO WHO DETERMINES THESE NEW FEET WET PEOPLE HAVE NEEVR COMPETED BEFORE OR THEY DONT HAVE OUTSIDE INFLUENCE IE PAYING SOMEONE TO BUOLD THERE CAR FOR THEM
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:33 pm

sanman wrote:

6900 TOTAL
THOSE ARE KIND OF CHEAP PRICES.....TINY HAS OVER 12K INVESTED IN IT....

EXACTLY THANK YOU FOR POINTING THAT OUT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mod classes   mod classes - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mod classes
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next