Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Vote_lcapsorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Voting_barsorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Vote_lcapsorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Voting_barsorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
2010 chef louisiana record contest stereo state silence quad disc Johncarr crank build pics finals 80inches broken songs drive Audiopipe records kyle globe dollar crzyblondgrl world
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

sorry jokes not funny.....

Go down 
+28
aphinney
Crash
John Payton
Bailey
Tim Schaffer
Twisted Image
kasey
johnperdeye
Stingraysevenout
Kicker Kevin
slumpinhonda
DMAN
sanman
Moparbass28
cavi_in_kc
bumpin s-10
XFL-Leader
mschwitz
BillGass
PhatSam
Talonesi
quad box
BLKRUNNER662
flatline
scionsoloxb
Navi
crxh8r
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
crxh8r

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-07-09

sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: sorry jokes not funny.....   sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 12:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

its not funny. sorry to all didn't think everyone was gonna flip. deleted all. bye really i am sorry.

Last edited by on Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
cavi_in_kc
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: sorry jokes not funny.....   sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 10:57 pm

HellRzR wrote:

i thought you was going to say you would be in the SPECIAL short bus class lol
I'd be in that one too. Laughing
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: sorry jokes not funny.....   sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 1:07 am

crxh8r Here is a good class for you. It is called the special education class. I know you can win in this class. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: sorry jokes not funny.....   sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 1:09 am

Show yourself. Why hide behind the name?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: sorry jokes not funny.....   sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 2:00 am

Did I just read that you wont ever see a 55 out of a trunk car ? um. hmmmmm.. no comment. Keep going all.
Back to top Go down
Klindath
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Klindath

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: sorry jokes not funny.....   sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 2:21 am

I'll admit I am new to this whole competition. But I tell you what, I will make it my goal to pull a 155 out of a minivan. Which I already know is going to be hard to do, but when you have a dream, and I am being told I can not and will not be able to make that happen, I strive even harder to make people realize that having a little bit of faith in myself and doing lots of testing with it, I know for a fact that I can and will pull a rabbit out of my Gluteus Maximus, just to prove to people that I am strong enough to take on any challenge. Oh yea, btw, I am going to do it, and not be modified, in 0 - 600 class. And you all will be seeing me in the competitions next year.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: sorry jokes not funny.....   sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 2:25 am

kickercrx wrote:
well if were going to do crx class, then i want a special class for my crx, i'll be in the red crx with 107,000 miles class, dont worry though next year i'll move up classes to the red crx with 112,000 miles class

chad can i be in the ugly rattle can flat black crx with 245,000miles class......im sure id be able to atleast win that one
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: sorry jokes not funny.....   sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:12 am

i dont think 155 in a trunk car will happend anytime soon. and if someone did the sq would be crap, i talking street beat 155 not a burp
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: sorry jokes not funny.....   sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:34 am

155 out of a trunk is possible, jeff does a 153.3 in his civic my civic did a 150 legal last year one batt less than 3000 watts, and i still have the equipment for that but more power, we will see at the kearney Ne show friday july 20th, im bringin it out of retirement for a couple weeks, since this weekend theres a Brand X and i gotta go to a wedding dont really wanna drive the crx with the little space.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: sorry jokes not funny.....   sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:35 am

didnt kno it was illegal to say D B D r a g on this forum
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: sorry jokes not funny.....   sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:40 am

I am sure a 155 sb can be done out of a trunk and still have sq. You seem to forget some things. Its not all about the power and high end chit you think you have to have, its what you have to work with and know what can be done with your car that matters. As said above, there is a 53.3 right now, you really think a 55 is far behind ?
Back to top Go down
HO-Alts-Rick
HO-Alts-Rick

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: sorry jokes not funny.....   sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 11:43 am

slumpinhonda wrote:
Brand X
Back to top Go down
HO-Alts-Rick
HO-Alts-Rick

PostSubject: Re: sorry jokes not funny.....   sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 11:44 am

HO-Alts-Rick wrote:
slumpinhonda wrote:
Brand X
NOW THATS FUNNY! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
HO-Alts-Rick
HO-Alts-Rick

PostSubject: Re: sorry jokes not funny.....   sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 11:52 am

flatline wrote:
Lets just make a trunk class and make everyone happy

OK, but is Jimbo's car a trunk car or hatchback?
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: sorry jokes not funny.....   sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 12:44 pm

Moparbass28 wrote:
I am sure a 155 sb can be done out of a trunk and still have sq. You seem to forget some things. Its not all about the power and high end chit you think you have to have, its what you have to work with and know what can be done with your car that matters. As said above, there is a 53.3 right now, you really think a 55 is far behind ?

well depends on efficiency of the woofer and the install.....
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: sorry jokes not funny.....   sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 12:53 pm

if i remember right i thought bruce had said rturner did a 56 in a monte carlo at one time so bruce or richard if you read this please shed some light
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sorry jokes not funny.....   sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 12:58 pm

Turner in a grand am.
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

PostSubject: Re: sorry jokes not funny.....   sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 1:01 pm

so was the 56 right jus wrong car ? oh and thanx bruce for shedding light
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sorry jokes not funny.....   sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 1:06 pm

yeah, probably more now, if he ever did it again, with what we learned the last few yrs.
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

PostSubject: Re: sorry jokes not funny.....   sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 1:09 pm

i would like to see him bring it out and get it higher to show these guys hey it is possible to get high scores without a crx or s-10. it would be cool to see a grand am rip off a 58+
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: sorry jokes not funny.....   sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 1:16 pm

i know back in 2001 he had that thing loud.....real loud for a trunk car.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

PostSubject: Re: sorry jokes not funny.....   sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 2:46 pm

was that legal or outlaw the 56 in a grand am??? i know anythings possible just gotta TEST TEST TEST.......figure out the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sorry jokes not funny.....   sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 2:50 pm

it would prbably be 53range legal now...but Im sure that with all we know now. that it would do 58 or so outlaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sorry jokes not funny.....   sorry jokes not funny..... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sorry jokes not funny.....
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4