Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
a couple OU jokes...sorry, had too :) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
a couple OU jokes...sorry, had too :) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
a couple OU jokes...sorry, had too :) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
a couple OU jokes...sorry, had too :) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
a couple OU jokes...sorry, had too :) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
a couple OU jokes...sorry, had too :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
a couple OU jokes...sorry, had too :) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
a couple OU jokes...sorry, had too :) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
a couple OU jokes...sorry, had too :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
a couple OU jokes...sorry, had too :) Vote_lcapa couple OU jokes...sorry, had too :) Voting_bara couple OU jokes...sorry, had too :) Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
a couple OU jokes...sorry, had too :) Vote_lcapa couple OU jokes...sorry, had too :) Voting_bara couple OU jokes...sorry, had too :) Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad kyle build world contest state drive finals disc dollar stereo chef record 80inches louisiana silence records crzyblondgrl Audiopipe crank songs globe Johncarr pics broken 2010
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

a couple OU jokes...sorry, had too :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

a couple OU jokes...sorry, had too :) Empty
PostSubject: a couple OU jokes...sorry, had too :)   a couple OU jokes...sorry, had too :) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 1:25 pm

What does Bob Stoops and Marijuana have in common...
they both get smoked in a bowl

and

Being the rabid Sooner fan that I am, I was despondent after the Fiesta Bowl loss, and was contemplating taking my life.
As a last resort, I called the Mental Health Hotline. As it happened, I got connected to an outsourced answering service in Pakistan, and found myself speaking to a fellow named Hassan.

Hassan: "Hello, this is Hassan. What troubles you? How may I help?"

Sooner fan me: "My Sooners lost again, I'm very depressed and there seems no way out for me."

Hassan: "So........you are feeling depressed?"

Sooner fan me: "Yes. I want to end it all. I can't take it anymore."

Hassan: "So, you're depressed, you feel that you have nothing to live for and you want to commit suicide.?"

Sooner fan me: "Yes, that's right. I don't want to live!"

Hassan: [pause] "So then, tell me..........can you drive a truck?"

Laughing Basketball
Back to top Go down
SPL2K
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SPL2K

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: a couple OU jokes...sorry, had too :)   a couple OU jokes...sorry, had too :) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:19 pm

Why does Stoops eat cheerios on a plate? He's afraid of bowls.

How do you make Sooner cookies? Put them in a big bowl and beat for 3 hours.

Dear West Virginia football fans:
Hi, glad we could help your coach with the job interview. I don't know how much of a chance he had of getting the job before the game, but we wanted to make sure he got the job! Our game "sealed the deal" for your new coach. He's gonna be a good one! He looked like he was having a great time watching us play out there. Everytime we scored or made a big play, we made sure to get a penalty to move us back so we wouldn't score too much! That onside kick was great! How did you like those 2 pt conversion calls? Classic!! It was great to see your coach laughing at all those calls! Brought a tear to my eye!

Spread the word: if anybody else need's our help in next year's BCS game, just let us know, we're getting really good at making other team's look great in the BCS games!

Well, got to go, they're having a "sale" at Burlington Coat Factory!

Your buddies in Norman, OK.
Back to top Go down
http://www.SPL2K.com

PostSubject: Re: a couple OU jokes...sorry, had too :)   a couple OU jokes...sorry, had too :) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 7:21 pm

nice Mike....nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a couple OU jokes...sorry, had too :)   a couple OU jokes...sorry, had too :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a couple OU jokes...sorry, had too :)
Page 1 of 1