Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Vote_lcapCAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Voting_barCAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Vote_lcapCAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Voting_barCAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
kyle crank 2010 songs broken build globe Audiopipe chef pics quad disc contest finals 80inches silence louisiana dollar stereo world Johncarr record records state drive crzyblondgrl
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE

Go down 
+26
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
Kicker Kevin
Crash
BillGass
Bailey
Matt_Sibley
The Ambulance
slumpinhonda
bumpin s-10
Basshead Chapa
super stock crx
ibbangin
Twisted Image
mod4000
Navi
DMAN
loburbon
cavi_in_kc
jmorri
Talonesi
PHILLIP DEHOYOS
TAMU
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
johnperdeye
sanman
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:52 am

First topic message reminder :

THATS A TEAM LOUD AND CLEAR CAR NEXT TO YOU IN THE LANES I KNOW YOU BEEN RUNNING AROUND ALL YEAR DROWNING OTHER PEOPLES CARS OUT WITH YOUR SYSTEM BUT ITS CRUNCH TIME AND THE THE SUPER BOWL IS NEAR BRING THE "A" GAME OR STAY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOUD AND CLEAR I PREDICT WE WILL TAKE 8 TITLES ANYONE WILLING TO WAGER
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:50 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
My car is stripped, bad bats and cant keep cones together. bad headunit, fried amp. so

yall loud and clear guys are funny.ill make a wager for every .1 of a db yall beat someone bye you give me $1
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:51 pm

Crash wrote:
I need to start working on my car. I guess one good thing comes out of not having time to work on my car. I can't blow my poop up if it is not in the car.

my mechanic caught my car on fire
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:53 pm

ibbangin wrote:
i'll bet i can hit a 45.5..... two times in a row!!!!!! yeaaaahhhhh!!!!!
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:05 pm

NO bed time stories here, I wish it wasnt the case, workin 80+hrs a week i dont have time to deal with it either, something dont change between now and finals I am introuble....be me and a couple 8s
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:17 pm

i hear that i fired 4 managers last week. so now kris cant go to fianals it either i stay and work or he does and seeing how im the boss i chose him.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:24 pm

gone

Last edited by on Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:34 pm

well i fell down the stairs and my shoes fell off....and i think i just sharted!
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:40 pm

sanman wrote:
someone calling me out for not building my own poop shoul never be you since your van still has scottie j written all over the majority of it yeah change equipment for sure i have but since its me we are talking about thats a differant story right

trophy bought truck umm yup correct it has won some of them fosho

jimbo i started by myself bruce sat in my car that year other than that it was me and the help of zac with some subs at the last minute, but thats that in a nut shell

if im alone again i guess ill have ton play tiddly winks with some wood and build but ok not rocket sceience man

Atleast I made the van louder than what scottie had it doing. and i have less power and subs.

i think osme of you will be quite suprised at finals by what our team will do im not speaking for them but more less happy with knowing what can and more than likely will happen i predict 8 titles thats not a joke but for real but when i show some pride and confidence people get put of hand and think your slamming them i guess oh well

now as far as estes van wasnt legit thatsn that i know this is where its all coming from and thats fine i was the one to say something about it correct and it was dealt with but remember i mentioned it i didnt have a vote on it
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:52 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6
Back to top Go down
Basshead Chapa
Above Average Contributor
Basshead Chapa

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:57 pm

super stock crx wrote:
Crash wrote:
I need to start working on my car. I guess one good thing comes out of not having time to work on my car. I can't blow my poop up if it is not in the car.

my mechanic caught my car on fire

Stop lying prick! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Basshead Chapa
Basshead Chapa

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:58 pm

super stock crx wrote:
i hear that i fired 4 managers last week. so now kris cant go to fianals it either i stay and work or he does and seeing how im the boss i chose him.

It's called job security. lol!
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:59 pm

I never get to work on my car, and if I do it is for like 6 hrs-1 day a week. Plus I can't get my crx over a 160, no matter what I do to it. It is great for lower power, but adding more power it falls on its face.
Maybe I should go back to using my dodge dakota extended cab. Idea Idea Idea Idea
Back to top Go down
Basshead Chapa
Basshead Chapa

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 10:08 pm

super stock crx wrote:
ibbangin wrote:
i'll bet i can hit a 45.5..... two times in a row!!!!!! yeaaaahhhhh!!!!!
lol!

That's nothing. I can burp a 101 on super port wars. Top that. affraid
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 9:47 am

bruce-bruce wrote:
NO bed time stories here, I wish it wasnt the case, workin 80+hrs a week i dont have time to deal with it either, something dont change between now and finals I am introuble....be me and a couple 8s

You are trying to make 2-8's sound like they won't do a number. You got that idea after seeing what Chad's 1-8" did at the Metro 2x. Damn copying bastards. I knew someone was going to take our 8" idea to finals. hehe
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 5:44 pm

mod4000 wrote:
Thats right Bruce I did say that if Sanford gets out of line at finals he will get dealt with. Had to call USAC office and cry

Jeff you had to buy you a winner to win. still can't build your own poop. You will never be a real winner till you build your own poop. Getting help is one thing but having someone build it for you is gay.

I know for sure that the friendship that L&C and team DB Driven had is over till Donnie nuts up and handles his problem child. Since he is the only one that wants Sanford on the team

personally I think your all being a bunch of crybabies and all get out of hand from time to time but if thats the way it is robert so be it! I have plenty of nuts and have never said anything like this to you, anyone or any team its very shitty!

we have several personallitys on our team and jeff is a little strong sometimes and I have seen many good sides too, I have talked to the other team members and everyone wants jeff on the team so im not the only one keeping him members are voted in and out, So he is and will remain a team member! Ive seen lots of childish poop and bragging out of both sides this = team spirit and is all talk untill finals. so if my friendship is judged by the way you feel about one person that you have a conflict with on our team I guess you and I didnt have much of a friendship to lose!

I think everyone runs there mouth on here way to much but I usually keep my mouth shut but you had to drag me and the rest of the team in your little pissing match which makes you no better than the rest.
and I will lose alot of sleep over all of this you all need to grow up and let your work speak for you

Im glad my team is the team everyone is gunning for feels good!
Im sure they will go to finals and do there very best and if they lose they lose but I will still stand tall and proud.

Im sorry to all the others on here that it has gotten to this point I've been friends with everyone for many years and if you do beat us Ill be the first to shake your hand too!

Last edited by on Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 5:50 pm

BillGass wrote:
bruce-bruce wrote:

You are trying to make 2-8's sound like they won't do a number. You got that idea after seeing what Chad's 1-8" did at the Metro 2x. Damn copying bastards. I knew someone was going to take our 8" idea to finals. hehe

bruce was just bsing however

richard turner ran 8's last year and pulled a big number so how was us bastards copying if I remember we helped you and chad win last year too!

why do we have to be bastards bill?
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 6:40 pm

Does anyone else have any poop to spit out! silent
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 6:55 pm

ttt
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 7:00 pm

why does everyone always take credit for everyone else poop lol

who cares it doesnt change the number.
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 7:02 pm

Navi wrote:
why does everyone always take credit for everyone else poop lol

who cares it doesnt change the number.

dito!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 7:20 pm

[OK everbody, time to take a chill pill. WE are one big family, and sometimes cousins tend to get a bit carried away. We have let everyone vent a bit, now its time to relax. We WILL all have a good time at finals Koolaide and all]
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 7:32 pm

usacise wrote:
[OK everbody, time to take a chill pill. WE are one big family, and sometimes cousins tend to get a bit carried away. We have let everyone vent a bit, now its time to relax. We WILL all have a good time at finals Koolaide and all]

Im sick of this mother flucker I think ralph should just shut it down
everyone gets on here and talks poop no one is anybetter than anybody else they all talk to much poop and for robert to talk poop on me is wrong I have never done anything to him or anybody else on here ever!

this makes him the same as or no better than jeff if i get mad at jimbo I
dont call robert nutless nor do I understand what the fluck he was thinking and Im pissed!

your wrong in a bad way and over steped your boundries on this one rob!

Last edited by on Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

Number of posts : 893

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 8:20 pm

Donnie, I know everything has you worked up but my post ended in HEHE. 'Bastards' was in joking fun and has nothing to do with the rest of this post. Nothing serious there at all. Yes you did help us last year. Thank you very much for that. It was/is appreciated and helped us skip a bunch of testing , which in turn helped us get where we got. I/we take absolutely nothing away from the help provided by you and your team.
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 8:27 pm

No problem Bill were all good!
Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 8:47 pm

ttt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 9:16 pm

Twisted Evil Look Donnie you say that rob draged you into this, better look at the first post on this thread, when sanford refered to team Loud and clear that i'm guessing includes you too. I respect the fact that you come on here and support your team but I think you missing the point- if sanford is gonna speak for loud and clear then loud and clear will be treated the same way we treat sanford, and thats that. And as jimbo put so eloquently in another post (I think he had jackie write it) if anyone on our team has a problem with that then this is the time to speak up to us about it. I for one am totally against violence it solve nothing (or at least mostly nothing) but sanford has been given a choice if he stays away from us we will have a good time, but if he decides to get out of hand, it will be a violent m ofo in omaha next month, his choice. And if that makes you dribble in your depends then you, like sanford, can get bent. Twisted Evil

that will be the last thing I say in this post (maybe)
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 9:23 pm

personally, i like cookies, mainly chocolate chip.
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 9:31 pm

im going to steal some of navi thunder when i say this post is missing something basshead mom hahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 9:15 am

Arrow Arrow study
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 9:22 am

Why can’t we all just get along? Okay, I’m being a bit of a wise a s s here but there really isn’t much ground to be gained by all the bickering back and forth on a public forum.

Yes I am a moderator with all the formidable powers of a moderator. Now that I’ve established that my penis is bigger than your penis … who in the hell gives a damn? Exactly! I admit that all the mudslinging in some of these threads is a bit more interesting than what I just wrote, it serves no more purpose. At least my stupid statement didn’t actually piss anyone off.

Look, Ralph is obviously on the verge of shutting down the forum. I would really hate to see that happen. Conversely, if all that the moderators get to do is baby-sit the damned thing then maybe he’s right.

In closing, allow me to add that I love reading and hearing trash talking … matter-of-fact, I make my meager living doing just that. But the trick is in keeping it light. Challenging each other to a showdown? Bring it to the lanes, not the forum.

Nuff’ said! Nobody cares what the old fart thinks, anyway!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next