Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Vote_lcapCAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Voting_barCAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Vote_lcapCAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Voting_barCAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
record Johncarr disc chef crzyblondgrl silence broken Audiopipe quad kyle finals 2010 louisiana stereo globe drive state 80inches contest build crank world pics songs records dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE

Go down 
+26
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
Kicker Kevin
Crash
BillGass
Bailey
Matt_Sibley
The Ambulance
slumpinhonda
bumpin s-10
Basshead Chapa
super stock crx
ibbangin
Twisted Image
mod4000
Navi
DMAN
loburbon
cavi_in_kc
jmorri
Talonesi
PHILLIP DEHOYOS
TAMU
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
johnperdeye
sanman
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Empty
PostSubject: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:52 am

THATS A TEAM LOUD AND CLEAR CAR NEXT TO YOU IN THE LANES I KNOW YOU BEEN RUNNING AROUND ALL YEAR DROWNING OTHER PEOPLES CARS OUT WITH YOUR SYSTEM BUT ITS CRUNCH TIME AND THE THE SUPER BOWL IS NEAR BRING THE "A" GAME OR STAY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOUD AND CLEAR I PREDICT WE WILL TAKE 8 TITLES ANYONE WILLING TO WAGER
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:57 am

name the classes
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:03 pm

sanman wrote:
THATS A TEAM LOUD AND CLEAR CAR NEXT TO YOU IN THE LANES I KNOW YOU BEEN RUNNING AROUND ALL YEAR DROWNING OTHER PEOPLES CARS OUT WITH YOUR SYSTEM BUT ITS CRUNCH TIME AND THE THE SUPER BOWL IS NEAR BRING THE "A" GAME OR STAY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOUD AND CLEAR I PREDICT WE WILL TAKE 8 TITLES ANYONE WILLING TO WAGER
Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:22 pm

Rolling Eyes And there goes more of the COCKYNESS... You guys really just crack me up... I mean its good to be confident but ever wonder why more and more ppl just roll their eyes at you guys..... Get over yourselves...... ROFLMAO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:30 pm

I think for the most part we are humble. Jeff is defff more vocal and expresses his opinions. I think you two have a personal conflict and neither parties Db Driven Or Loud and Clear need be drug into it. So lets keep it clean gentleman. Thanks
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:37 pm

jumpin the gun there ain't ya!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:40 pm

Team DB Driven is 100% behind me .... Is Loud and Clear 100% behind Sanford?

This is why the Founding members of DB Driven dont want to have anything to do with Sanford or Loud and Clear. Sorry, Its that mans fault. Nothing personal here just bidness.

Matter of fact i see to many of our new members and some not so new being buddy buddy with Jeff. I will personally slash them from the team if i see it too much at Finals.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 1:01 pm

WOW IMPRESSED DIDNT EVEN MENTION A TEAM IN PARTICULAR AT ALL BUT THE FIRST ONE TO JUMP OUT WAS JIMBO I WAS KEEPING IT CLEAN AND WAS ALL IN GOOD FUN SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST SORE I THINK I LIKE THAT QUOTE YOU GOT IN YOUR SIGNATURE THERE JIMBOBER
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 1:04 pm

YOU SAY ONE THING IN PUBLIC BUY ACT TOTALLY DIFFERANT IN PM

No, not even the case at all. Just meaning round about ... DUMB LUCK. On my part nothing with your teamates at all. Jeff really i dont like all this anonomosity between me and you it drives me crazy and it drives you a little crazy too. And i think that is why we still keep on each other . Its in our nature.. But i get along okay enough with you teamates and you when we are not at each others nerves . Its always a battle of wits or something with us... With out going deep into the story you wont believe basically Ralph said yes to you at first so he has to stick with it. And he has final say over me over you over board over compeditors and everyone.. Personally i think he sucks when he does his usual hey i say yes but let me get opinions and then still does his own ... Thats Ralph.. He has asked me my opinion as a Judge in SQ and said yes that is how it should be and then two weeks before finals says ohhhhhhhh i thought it was a no go... And then pop two or three SQ guys just dont show up cause of the BS. Anyway in no way did i mean any of your guys that would be wrong of me not to say.

And with ours being so Large and dont know most of them real well im sure you have heard some dooooozies.
Back to top Go down
PHILLIP DEHOYOS
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
PHILLIP DEHOYOS

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 1:21 pm

TEAM DB cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/SonoraCarAudio
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 1:53 pm

bet this post will be 5 or more pages by the time i get off work tonight or deleted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 1:55 pm

Yep your right... Tried to get along .... Done trying to get along.... Thing is i have no beef with you team JUST YOU.... You are one of the main reasons this sport is so iffy. They see your idiotic asss and you Cocky comments and well then get to see you for who you really are. That pm was you catching me on a good day.... NEVER. Will catch that again i promise you. You are bye fare the biggest piece of poop i have ever met ... Just remember Carma is a mother fucker ...... I wish you luck and be sure when you go back to DUTY.... Not to step on any landmines or anything ... Cause that would make my YEAR.... This is the me you will see in PM's or in person ... I promise you that. You sir are gonna push to far one day.
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 1:58 pm

im still waiting to hear what classes l&c think they have in the bag
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Above Average Contributor
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 2:00 pm

johnperdeye wrote:

I am gonna take a wild guess here and say

PS 0-600
PS 601-1800
Stock 0-600
Stock 601-1800
Stock 1801-3000
Stock 3000+
SB1
SB2
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 2:01 pm

That is him talking for his Team.... You wont see them come on and say anything like this..... They are too proud and better guys than that.
Back to top Go down
jmorri
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jmorri

Number of posts : 412

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 2:09 pm

johnperdeye wrote:

well he said titles and not classes so here is a couple:

Most CRX's
Most Kicker Subs
Most Couple Compeitors/ride alongs
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 2:19 pm

same difference......
Back to top Go down
jmorri
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jmorri

Number of posts : 412

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 2:24 pm

johnperdeye wrote:
same difference......

i know, just playing with ya
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 2:26 pm

Dammit already getting calls on if im gonna be a good boy at Finals.... "I never get my hands dirty unless i need to" ROFLMAO. The joys of being me.
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 2:28 pm

wow all is quite now wtf
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 2:33 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Dammit already getting calls on if im gonna be a good boy at Finals.... "I never get my hands dirty unless i need to" ROFLMAO. The joys of being me.

You won't have time to be bad jimbo. You are gonna be WAY too busy guarding your koolaide Wink mmmmmmm koolaide
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 2:34 pm

Its the quit before the storm Jon.... LOL Just let it rest if you can, Sanfords speaking for himself and no-one else bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 2:40 pm

I thought this was a fun sport?
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 3:28 pm

Yep, must be getting closer to finals.
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 3:33 pm

i have a question, just because someone isn't as loud as him does he think he's better then them. i see a few people on here talkin poop because their louder and they think their better, but for the most part people on here are really good about givin props for gettin the scores you get. so jimbo, shut em down and put all the mouthy fornicators in thier place. even though from this thread it just seems like one mouthy fucker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 3:49 pm

sunny sunny Did some one metion koolaide ? I remember a booth next to spl lanes that had koolaide, lmao
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 4:12 pm

Polecat wrote:
I thought this was a fun sport?

It is fun but yes Sanford as you can see always KNOWS BEST... HE IS GOD. And speaks for ppl that probly wish he wouldn't and puts words in ppls mouths.... A ton of compeditors see this and are simply nice to him to deal ..... His words alone are why alot are loosing respect... One negative and cocky person can bring down alot of ppl ya know.

Funny thing is when he finally gets on top... HE WILL BE LONELY UP THERE. lol!

Last edited by on Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 4:13 pm

usacise wrote:
sunny sunny Did some one metion koolaide ? I remember a booth next to spl lanes that had koolaide, lmao

yeah but jimbos koolaide is the best Smile
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 4:15 pm

Dammmmmn all the koolaid!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 4:20 pm

everyone get's beat sooner or later...even Rocky did..... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: