Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Vote_lcapCAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Voting_barCAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Vote_lcapCAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Voting_barCAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
globe disc dollar crank 80inches stereo louisiana broken Johncarr finals drive silence build world Audiopipe crzyblondgrl pics quad chef state 2010 contest records record songs kyle
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE

Go down 
+26
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
Kicker Kevin
Crash
BillGass
Bailey
Matt_Sibley
The Ambulance
slumpinhonda
bumpin s-10
Basshead Chapa
super stock crx
ibbangin
Twisted Image
mod4000
Navi
DMAN
loburbon
cavi_in_kc
jmorri
Talonesi
PHILLIP DEHOYOS
TAMU
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
johnperdeye
sanman
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:52 am

First topic message reminder :

THATS A TEAM LOUD AND CLEAR CAR NEXT TO YOU IN THE LANES I KNOW YOU BEEN RUNNING AROUND ALL YEAR DROWNING OTHER PEOPLES CARS OUT WITH YOUR SYSTEM BUT ITS CRUNCH TIME AND THE THE SUPER BOWL IS NEAR BRING THE "A" GAME OR STAY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOUD AND CLEAR I PREDICT WE WILL TAKE 8 TITLES ANYONE WILLING TO WAGER
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
cavi_in_kc
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 4:46 pm

Polecat wrote:
everyone get's beat sooner or later...even Rocky did..... Smile
Didn't Rocky lose at the start? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 5:02 pm

he won by a fluke knockout.....then lost to an out of towner, then retook his King status...
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 5:07 pm

Talonesi wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:
Dammit already getting calls on if im gonna be a good boy at Finals.... "I never get my hands dirty unless i need to" ROFLMAO. The joys of being me.

You won't have time to be bad jimbo. You are gonna be WAY too busy guarding your koolaide Wink mmmmmmm koolaide

MMMMMMMM Koolaide Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 5:12 pm

DMAN wrote:
Talonesi wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:
Dammit already getting calls on if im gonna be a good boy at Finals.... "I never get my hands dirty unless i need to" ROFLMAO. The joys of being me.

You won't have time to be bad jimbo. You are gonna be WAY too busy guarding your koolaide Wink mmmmmmm koolaide

Oh darren can i join your team rofl
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 5:20 pm

WELL I MADE A STATEMENT AND THATS THAT IF YOU CHOOSE TO SEE IT AS WRONG THEN PROVE IT IN UNDER 30 DAYS THATS ALL.

SO JIMBO ARE YOU HINTING AROUND THAT AFTER THIS YEAR I AM DONE ON LOUD AND CLEAR IS THAT WHY I WILL BE ALONE ON TOP IF I WIN IM CONFUSED HELP ME OUT HERE

YOU BEEN REALLY SOUR SINCE I GOT THAT DAMM S10 FROM SAMSAL, AND THERE IS NO NEED TO BE AT ALL

IT WONT DO OVER 59.8 RIGHT NOW SO UNLESS I CHANGES YOU WILL FACE A CRX AT FINALS FOR SURE.

THAT WOULD PROBLY MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ME NOT BRINGING MY TROPHY RIDE TO FINALS.

AS FOR THE TEAM I AM ON WELL I DO NOT SPEAK FOR THEM AT ALL LIKE I SAID ALOT OF PEOPLE FEELING EDGY I GUESS IT ISNT GOING AS GOOD AS YOU WOULD LIKE IT TO AND NOW YOU HAVE SOMEONE TO LASH OUT AT TO EZ GLAD TO BE HERE FOR YOU.
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 5:22 pm

Polecat wrote:
he won by a fluke knockout.....then lost to an out of towner, then retook his King status...
I thought he lost by split decision in the first movie?
Back to top Go down
PHILLIP DEHOYOS
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
PHILLIP DEHOYOS

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 6:27 pm

Question dam you guy,s on love at all Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/SonoraCarAudio

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 6:36 pm

cavi_in_kc wrote:
Polecat wrote:
ah true, hard to remember 1977....
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 6:41 pm

Polecat wrote:
cavi_in_kc wrote:
Polecat wrote:
ah true, hard to remember 1977....
Even harder for me, I wasn't even alive then. lol!
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:18 pm

Talonesi wrote:
DMAN wrote:
Talonesi wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:

Oh darren can i join your team rofl

Yes, but it will cost ya Wink
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:41 pm

sanman wrote:
WELL I MADE A STATEMENT AND THATS THAT IF YOU CHOOSE TO SEE IT AS WRONG THEN PROVE IT IN UNDER 30 DAYS THATS ALL.

SO JIMBO ARE YOU HINTING AROUND THAT AFTER THIS YEAR I AM DONE ON LOUD AND CLEAR IS THAT WHY I WILL BE ALONE ON TOP IF I WIN IM CONFUSED HELP ME OUT HERE

YOU BEEN REALLY SOUR SINCE I GOT THAT DAMM S10 FROM SAMSAL, AND THERE IS NO NEED TO BE AT ALL

IT WONT DO OVER 59.8 RIGHT NOW SO UNLESS I CHANGES YOU WILL FACE A CRX AT FINALS FOR SURE.

THAT WOULD PROBLY MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ME NOT BRINGING MY TROPHY RIDE TO FINALS.

AS FOR THE TEAM I AM ON WELL I DO NOT SPEAK FOR THEM AT ALL LIKE I SAID ALOT OF PEOPLE FEELING EDGY I GUESS IT ISNT GOING AS GOOD AS YOU WOULD LIKE IT TO AND NOW YOU HAVE SOMEONE TO LASH OUT AT TO EZ GLAD TO BE HERE FOR YOU.

NO NO..... Dont go putting words in my mouth like that... Meaning you win but pissss everyone off in the process of getting louder then all of the sudden you turn to the left and right and no -one is really there since you pisssed them all off.... Not saying anything about your Team so dont go there ...... It just seems like your always speaking for them and YOU AND THEM ARE THE BEST AND CANT BE BEAT.... Hell like Tracy said you cant always win. And your team is humble enough to admit that. But you wont. Maybe that is why alot of ppl as you say are gunning for Loud and Clear. Well you can bet that your unbeatable attitute ALWAYS.... Is the reason and you just cant see it.... Anyway back out to the shop still got to catch up to your 62 cause im not stupid nor do i think you are having problems with the truck... Im bringing the most i can.. Yes i hate to get beat bye you but ...

Everyone on here knows i will congradulate you in the end if you do... That is that.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 8:00 pm

this post is missing something........

I farted.
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 8:26 pm

Thats right Bruce I did say that if Sanford gets out of line at finals he will get dealt with. Had to call USAC office and cry

Jeff you had to buy you a winner to win. still can't build your own poop. You will never be a real winner till you build your own poop. Getting help is one thing but having someone build it for you is gay.

I know for sure that the friendship that L&C and team DB Driven had is over till Donnie nuts up and handles his problem child. Since he is the only one that wants Sanford on the team
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 9:03 pm

gone

Last edited by on Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 9:08 pm

Twisted Image wrote:
This is getting out of hand, And if any of you think that we have ever not wanted Jeff Sanford on the team. You are very wrong. He might run his mouth, but thats who he is. He is a big boy and can handle himself.

I hope he can
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 9:42 pm

Never Called anywhere crying about anything. Why am I being called out in this.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 9:46 pm

sanman wrote:
THATS A TEAM LOUD AND CLEAR CAR NEXT TO YOU IN THE LANES I KNOW YOU BEEN RUNNING AROUND ALL YEAR DROWNING OTHER PEOPLES CARS OUT WITH YOUR SYSTEM BUT ITS CRUNCH TIME AND THE THE SUPER BOWL IS NEAR BRING THE "A" GAME OR STAY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOUD AND CLEAR I PREDICT WE WILL TAKE 8 TITLES ANYONE WILLING TO WAGER

i'll wager on sb 1
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 9:53 pm

wow the real forum is back jimbo jeff robert k talking poop all we need is quad on here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 9:58 pm

I vote for peace and harmony....
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 9:59 pm

wheres Rodney king when ya need him
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:00 pm

someone calling me out for not building my own poop shoul never be you since your van still has scottie j written all over the majority of it yeah change equipment for sure i have but since its me we are talking about thats a differant story right

trophy bought truck umm yup correct it has won some of them fosho

jimbo i started by myself bruce sat in my car that year other than that it was me and the help of zac with some subs at the last minute, but thats that in a nut shell

if im alone again i guess ill have ton play tiddly winks with some wood and build but ok not rocket sceience man

i think osme of you will be quite suprised at finals by what our team will do im not speaking for them but more less happy with knowing what can and more than likely will happen i predict 8 titles thats not a joke but for real but when i show some pride and confidence people get put of hand and think your slamming them i guess oh well

now as far as estes van wasnt legit thatsn that i know this is where its all coming from and thats fine i was the one to say something about it correct and it was dealt with but remember i mentioned it i didnt have a vote on it
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:05 pm

out of the loop on estes van, why wasnt it legit?
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:11 pm

how much on tha sb 1 bet.... that quis doen't win!
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:15 pm

ibbangin wrote:
easy there,dont need 2 kaseys around here. Shocked
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:35 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Basshead Chapa
Basshead Chapa

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:39 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
ibbangin wrote:
easy there,dont need 2 kaseys around here. Shocked

At least ibbangin can back it up. Cool
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:43 pm

you must be talkin to sanman, cause he was the one that mentioned a wager....that loud and clear was going to take 8 titles.... i did assume he was including sb1 in those 8 title's.... quis is loud and clear's sb1 competitor right? i would like to bet on that..... i sound nothing like kasey,since i said how much$$$ and no one has said an amount?
Back to top Go down
Basshead Chapa
Basshead Chapa

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:47 pm

ibbangin wrote:
you must be talkin to sanman, cause he was the one that mentioned a wager....that loud and clear was going to take 8 titles.... i did assume he was including sb1 in those 8 title's.... quis is loud and clear's sb1 competitor right? i would like to bet on that..... i sound nothing like kasey,since i said how much$$$ and no one has said an amount?

Bingo! lol!
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:56 pm

ibbangin wrote:
easy killa. i was joking. damn all i can say is GOOD LUCK. hope to meet you at finals. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:07 pm

see im not the only cocky mother on this forum i got 1 anymore coming out there shell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next