Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Vote_lcapCAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Voting_barCAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Vote_lcapCAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Voting_barCAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
record 80inches drive build globe world broken chef silence contest state songs Audiopipe quad kyle pics dollar Johncarr stereo 2010 louisiana disc crank crzyblondgrl finals records
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE

Go down 
+26
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
Kicker Kevin
Crash
BillGass
Bailey
Matt_Sibley
The Ambulance
slumpinhonda
bumpin s-10
Basshead Chapa
super stock crx
ibbangin
Twisted Image
mod4000
Navi
DMAN
loburbon
cavi_in_kc
jmorri
Talonesi
PHILLIP DEHOYOS
TAMU
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
johnperdeye
sanman
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:52 am

First topic message reminder :

THATS A TEAM LOUD AND CLEAR CAR NEXT TO YOU IN THE LANES I KNOW YOU BEEN RUNNING AROUND ALL YEAR DROWNING OTHER PEOPLES CARS OUT WITH YOUR SYSTEM BUT ITS CRUNCH TIME AND THE THE SUPER BOWL IS NEAR BRING THE "A" GAME OR STAY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOUD AND CLEAR I PREDICT WE WILL TAKE 8 TITLES ANYONE WILLING TO WAGER
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Basshead Chapa
Above Average Contributor
Basshead Chapa

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:09 pm

sanman wrote:
see im not the only cocky mother on this forum i got 1 anymore coming out there shell

Who are you refering to? scratch
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:13 pm

IF YOU HAVE TO ASK IT MUST NOT BE YOU SINCE URE NOT IBEBANGING
Back to top Go down
Basshead Chapa
Basshead Chapa

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:19 pm

sanman wrote:

It's not being cocky. He's just responding to someone else who claimed victory so soon.
Back to top Go down
Basshead Chapa
Basshead Chapa

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:20 pm

sanman wrote:

It's not being cocky. He's just responding to someone else who claimed victory so soon.
Back to top Go down
Basshead Chapa
Basshead Chapa

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:21 pm

And that's ibbangin
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:25 pm

dont take me the wrong way, im not starting any $hit... i was really wanting to make a small wager. not even necesarily saying i would win,but that quis wouldn't...no disrespect to quis, there's just alot of good competitors in that class.... quis knows... i liked the odds... i say good luck to yall!

sanman i think u bring that out in people...lol

i might not even get to go. if i dont get paid from that wreck before then??????
Back to top Go down
Basshead Chapa
Basshead Chapa

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:30 pm

Sleep
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:30 pm

LOL I DO TEND TO GET PEOPLE,PTIVATED LOL
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:37 pm

I think you all need a reach around affraid
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:39 pm

All I can say is....a 158 Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing You showed more than that during the season....now c'mon
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:39 pm

yea and troy will do it for both of you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:46 pm

might not be no winning, Chad doing a 162 in 601-1800 nice, thats a hell of a number.
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:48 pm

A 62??? No way? If so that's nice. Who'd ya hear that from Bruce?
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:59 pm

chad doin huge numbers and not tellin his teammate guess im outta the loup during the week damn you chad
Back to top Go down
The Ambulance
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
The Ambulance

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 10:12 am

count me in damn Mad No one ever includes joe joe Sad !!! Wait i was the one that didn't show huh? sorry never mind this post!! LOL Smile You still got that amp timmy?
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 10:56 am

I predict we are all going to have a good time at finals! Dont forget thats really what this is all about guys! Can't wait to see all of you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 11:27 am

Matt_Sibley wrote:
I predict we are all going to have a good time at finals! Dont forget thats really what this is all about guys! Can't wait to see all of you!

Shocked Shocked Shocked

EAT ME MATT... lol! jk Thought you werent gonna make it bro.??? Good to see you will be . See ya there .
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 12:12 pm

The Ambulance wrote:
count me in damn Mad No one ever includes joe joe Sad !!! Wait i was the one that didn't show huh? sorry never mind this post!! LOL Smile You still got that amp timmy?

Joe joe they are in the mail on their way to their new owner...............
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 1:00 pm

I'm not competing but I'll be there. I'm riding up with Greg Miller, the director from our area. Just going to have some fun this year! See everyone there Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
Bailey
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Bailey

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 4:40 pm

ibbangin wrote:
not even necesarily saying i would win,but that quis wouldn't...no disrespect to quis, there's just alot of good competitors in that class....

Your wager is quis against everybody else in sB1... scratch

Kina a strange bet, dont know who would take that one. The odds are against whoever does.

Maybe quis would take it, I wouldnt !
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thebestmeghan
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 5:23 pm

Guess only a betting man would understand this... I believe the bet would be YES OR NO.. That it will be 8 titles . Jeff didn't break down anyclasses just said 8 total titles so there fore i would say its a either they will bet or they wont bet.... That was my take on it.....

Not that im a gambling man or anything,LOL just thought i would inlighten how the betting would go with how Jeff worded it.
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:05 pm

Basshead Chapa wrote:
ibbangin wrote:
you must be talkin to sanman, cause he was the one that mentioned a wager....that loud and clear was going to take 8 titles.... i did assume he was including sb1 in those 8 title's.... quis is loud and clear's sb1 competitor right? i would like to bet on that..... i sound nothing like kasey,since i said how much$$$ and no one has said an amount?

Bingo! lol!

can i play?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:16 pm

tell ya what ill put it this way since you guys have had time to ponder this post for a day

if not who i put in the class you tell me wh you got in mind

0-600 stock. darren patterson
601-1600. kevin eckerx
1801-3000. bruce-bruce
30001+ richard turner

0-600 pro yours truelly
601-1800. have to go with the one next to me at night or she might not be anymore lol Angie Miller
1801-3k. wth some late building and all our guidance jeff.c
3k plus dont really know who is in this one

sb1=quise
sb2=ryan

0-1000 mod=come on justin

i jut mentioned 11 classes and stick with what i said earlier 8 titles

if anyone has any better ideas of who can pull it out in these classes do share cause i donno really
Back to top Go down
jmorri
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jmorri

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:35 pm

well i count myself out:) i say i will be top 10:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:46 pm

My car is stripped, bad bats and cant keep cones together. bad headunit, fried amp. so
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

Number of posts : 893

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:51 pm

Bruce, it's not even bed time and you are telling stories. Stop it!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:56 pm

poop i dont have an amp for 0-600 and the truck is down a sub and 4 db's lol but ill still say top 5 for me also
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:57 pm

I need to start working on my car. I guess one good thing comes out of not having time to work on my car. I can't blow my poop up if it is not in the car.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/christopherjeffery
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:17 pm

lol that is totally correct man
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:19 pm

i'll bet i can hit a 45.5..... two times in a row!!!!!! yeaaaahhhhh!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE   CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAN YOU HEAR THATS WHAT IS THAT NOISE
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next