Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Vote_lcapVERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Voting_barVERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Vote_lcapVERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Voting_barVERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
build silence stereo kyle Johncarr dollar world 80inches louisiana disc crank record drive songs state chef records 2010 pics Audiopipe contest broken crzyblondgrl quad globe finals
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

VERIFICATION THREAD

Go down 
+25
JLG Entertainment
DMAN
Nick
Alan
memphis_yota
2loudcrew
TECH114
taz
F3M4
beatnoutdaframe
dbdaddy
supadave
jkrob21
chapdawg1971
The_Rowlands
RXZILLA
Moonie
*spoiler
KickerRex
Stingraysevenout
cody08
Alarm God
poundstone
chrisfish
sanman
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

what has been issues in the past/what do you think would make it better/as a competitor what needs to change

remember only on verification
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-06-10

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:43 pm

is there a cutoff time by which you have to be there?

People showing up at the last second is pretty fornicating lame.
Back to top Go down
*spoiler
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-08-10

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:16 am

Hello Joe., if you had any evidence of this, why didn't you come over and tell me ??? Vehicles in the past have not been verified as they arrived, but, verified as they were in line for competition. Our verification judges in the past have done a great job, and I am sure Jeff and Wesley will be thorough and fair.

That being said, please forward any complaints of Judges to the R/E Comm. rather than here on the forum.

Thank you,
Don DeRose
Head Judge USACi Finals
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:26 am

word
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:17 am

If street beat has it's own interior rules forward of b-pillar can we use seats other than what came with the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
beatnoutdaframe
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
beatnoutdaframe

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:09 pm

I got a question say you verify something and all seems well then later on a competitor sees something where it shouldn't be that was hidin under a factory part in the vehicle does that have to be protested? Or is that something that can be worked out without a protest also doesn't the competitor have to operate his/her own radio or controller or whatnot
Back to top Go down
http://www.bottomlesspits.com
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:14 pm

replacing the seats is fine however they have to be auto related seats only no go-kart/boat seat
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:22 pm

yes it has to be an official protest this very question came up lastnight during our meeting

Only the registered owner of the vehicle or his/her attorney-in-fact may be inside the vehicle
during SPL testing. The SPL microphone may not be placed on the same side of the vehicle as the
competitor. Competitor must remain in the front of vehicle (forward of “B” post) during testing. (Updated
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:24 pm

DEFINING THE TERM “COMPETITOR”:
The term “competitor” applies to the vehicle’s owner, an employee of its owner, an immediate family
member, or a person bearing a power of attorney for the vehicle’s owner. If a competitor is unable to
attend an event, he or she may designate someone to drive the vehicle through the judging line. The
designated person will be considered a competitor and will assume all responsibilities of such. A
“competitor” may not run any vehicle under his name or membership number unless said vehicle is
legally registered to the competitor in his state of residence prior to the event date. (A bill of sale will not
fulfill the requirement for this rule. Updated
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:33 pm

memphis_yota wrote:
If street beat has it's own interior rules forward of b-pillar can we use seats other than what came with the vehicle.

yep any automotive seat is fine.....
hey kenny ya got any of them meters we talked about last year if so bring a few ill buy them
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:22 pm

The_Rowlands wrote:
memphis_yota wrote:

yep any automotive seat is fine.....
hey kenny ya got any of them meters we talked about last year if so bring a few ill buy them
I'll talk to the people that make them and see what I can get. They still haven't put them on the market, said they have been so swamped with people wanting them to build for tuner car gauges.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:30 am

sanman wrote:
exactly hat i was told about the astro's as well

then it was dont even think of putting it on the floor

which door you talking about cause the world champion in mod 0-1000 an runner up for 2009 mod 1-2 passenger door is like solid an he does good numbers.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:32 am

windows have to roll down, and mdf cnt be used just to ficilitate spl
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:54 pm

supadave wrote:
sanman wrote:
exactly hat i was told about the astro's as well

then it was dont even think of putting it on the floor

which door you talking about cause the world champion in mod 0-1000 an runner up for 2009 mod 1-2 passenger door is like solid an he does good numbers.

its all fatmat and 100% legal sir. the mdf didnt help enough to be worth the risk Wink
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:53 pm

Hmm see last year we were told and I quote "whats stock about the window rolling down?" Shane said this and there were MULTIPLE witnesses...
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:58 pm

its really funny to me when they said no more mike monkey's everyone though wow a level playing field errrrrr wrong try again

there is so so so much more that can be done this was a small part of it all lol

i think usaci needs to get strict on thr euls like drag is 3 layers of deadning material

ie hushmat/dynomatt/brown bread etc etc etc.

if its taking out of your hands and you are told exactly what you can do then there is no gray area what so ever
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:58 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

just my opinion thats all
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:13 pm

I completly agree... No doubt.. Both my windows roll down... Still.. But that shocked us bc like u said.. Sounds factory to me..
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:14 pm

lol good because i thought you was leaning the other way
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:09 pm

1) if you are referring to my van, I wish you had protested it, the extra money would have been appreciated.
2) upon taking it down, what you would have found would have been the window track plastic holder is broken not allowing it to roll up and down properly. You would have also found fatmat sound deaden-er.
3) Quit crying as you are not a victim of anything. if I had been able to be there and tested and got the van back up to where it was, the score would have been over a db higher than it was.
4) If the future rules state that the window track must be repaired if inoperable then they must be repaired. this would also include electric window motors, which incidentally are also on the van

KickerRex wrote:
Hmm see last year we were told and I quote "whats stock about the window rolling down?" Shane said this and there were MULTIPLE witnesses...
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:55 am

windows and all feature must be oprational

i cant see any reason that along with the 15k you guys have invested in them vans why a 50 dollar peice isnt repaired myself

i remember people being thrown into upermod for no windshiled wipers lol
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:27 am

You know it is laziness and convenience. It is similar to the laziness and convenience of not unloading a vehicle off of a trailer at a comp. Neither issue makes the vehicle louder, but gives competitors something to whine over lol.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:51 am

im not sure what anyone is talking about . but i dont think its nicks van. and i guess nick dont know his van very well.. cause both windows roll up and down just fine.. the passenger just needs a little help. but its 100% lagit.. so anyway..

but as for what jeff was saying about stricter rules.. and grey areas.. PREACH ON ..sounds wonderful to me. id do what ever i need to in order to help usaci make this happen.
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:26 am

x2 on no more gray areas it seems they are trying to make sure everybody is on the same page for finals this year so hopefully nothing too big will show up. everybody has had warning and a chance to ask if it will be allowed.lol
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:28 am

Well it has been a while since I have been in the van , Alzheimer kicks in after a while. Smile

X2 for Jeff getting rules more defined! Keep up the good work Jeff!

There is supermod for the ones that want to be innovative. Maybe a class could be put in place for them other than supermod. or just make current supermods be supermod extreme and let the ones that want to be innovative to their cabin area be supermod.
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:33 am

Nick wrote:

1) if you are referring to my van, I wish you had protested it, the extra money would have been appreciated.
2) upon taking it down, what you would have found would have been the window track plastic holder is broken not allowing it to roll up and down properly. You would have also found fatmat sound deaden-er.
3) Quit crying as you are not a victim of anything. if I had been able to be there and tested and got the van back up to where it was, the score would have been over a db higher than it was.
4) If the future rules state that the window track must be repaired if inoperable then they must be repaired. this would also include electric window motors, which incidentally are also on the van

KickerRex wrote:
First things first if I was meaning your van I would've said Nicks van.. Secondly Dave is the one that brought this up jump on him NOT me.. I was refering to a van in unlimited mod that told us no my window doesn't roll down. we were at dinner Shane came in so we asked hey don't the windows have to roll down to be legit? he said no whats stock about that? then Jeff comes on here and makes his statement and I wanted to know why one judge says its cool the other says it aint.. I'm not "crying" I'm just sayin that if he can do it why can't we all??
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:43 am

sanman wrote:
windows and all feature must be oprational

i cant see any reason that along with the 15k you guys have invested in them vans why a 50 dollar peice isnt repaired myself

i remember people being thrown into upermod for no windshiled wipers lol
I can't seem to find this rule and I'm kinda too lazy to keep reading.. do you mind showing this to me?
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:44 am

Alan wrote:
im not sure what anyone is talking about . but i dont think its nicks van. and i guess nick dont know his van very well.. cause both windows roll up and down just fine.. the passenger just needs a little help. but its 100% lagit.. so anyway..

but as for what jeff was saying about stricter rules.. and grey areas.. PREACH ON ..sounds wonderful to me. id do what ever i need to in order to help usaci make this happen.
this
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:50 am

its an ez rule to find but since people live in the gray so much its the one thing they also overlook

would a window not rolling down due to doors being filled be a mod forward the b-piller?????

also isnt this a safety issue as well
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:52 am

also what shane interprited as the rules isnt what i doi said it in the beginning th rules say 2011 not 1992 people i said that for a reason
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:53 am

Thank you to the ones that see me as doing what i think is the right thing to do and thats try to make it as tight and fare as it can possibly be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VERIFICATION THREAD
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next