Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Vote_lcapVERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Voting_barVERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Vote_lcapVERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Voting_barVERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
dollar Johncarr build drive 80inches world state stereo Audiopipe disc pics broken kyle crank quad crzyblondgrl globe chef contest louisiana records songs 2010 record finals silence
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

VERIFICATION THREAD

Go down 
+25
JLG Entertainment
DMAN
Nick
Alan
memphis_yota
2loudcrew
TECH114
taz
F3M4
beatnoutdaframe
dbdaddy
supadave
jkrob21
chapdawg1971
The_Rowlands
RXZILLA
Moonie
*spoiler
KickerRex
Stingraysevenout
cody08
Alarm God
poundstone
chrisfish
sanman
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

what has been issues in the past/what do you think would make it better/as a competitor what needs to change

remember only on verification
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:16 pm

might wanna read this rowland before you get your heart broken

Modifications:
Modifications will be allowed to the interior of the vehicle below the window line and behind the “B” post.
Factory panels above the window line must remain in tact. No modifications will be allowed to the interior
of the passenger compartment forward of the “B” pillars. The floor, ceiling and dashboard must be OEM.
Speakers larger than 8" and any speaker being used for SPL must be located only behind the “B” pillars.
The speakers and enclosure must not protrude beyond the leading edge of the “B” pillars or above and
imaginary line from the lowest window line of the vehicle to the next lowest window line of the vehicle.
This applies to all vehicles including cargo vans and SUV’s. No modifications will be allowed to the
exterior of the vehicle and all portions of the system including batteries must remain inside the vehicle.
Inside the vehicle is defined as inside of the factory bodylines, roof, and floorboard. Equipment in or on
trailers, hitch racks, luggage racks and so on will not be permitted. No portion of the enclosure or audio
system will be permitted to be located outside of the vehicle,
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:17 pm

i just dont knw how to put it in any other way excpet for leave everything forward the b-piller alone unless it is deaning material
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:37 pm

SUPADUPADAVIEBOIIIII

i gave you bad info man the mid and highs amplifier may stay in the vehicle if the head judge allows it

personally i would just remove it man, and save some time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:42 pm

sanman wrote:
SUPADUPADAVIEBOIIIII

i gave you bad info man the mid and highs amplifier may stay in the vehicle if the head judge allows it

personally i would just remove it man, and save some time

thats only for local events
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:48 pm

i read it again and well thats right it states if it is in the vehicle it has to be counted.

Any and all amplifiers within the vehicle under test will be included in the system’s total power. This sum
will not include the power, if any, of the systems source unit (radio, cassette tape or CD player) unless it
is actively driving a speaker or a group of speakers. All amplifiers in the vehicle must be operational and
actively used in operating the sound system during testing or be physically removed. At local events
amplifiers may be left in the vehicle provided the event director has the ability to definitively determine
the amplifier is not in use.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:49 pm

but finals does offer local event and well could be considered as such
Back to top Go down
taz
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:28 pm

so i must ask , all of the cars/trucks that you built/bought ( cough cough ) would have passed ALL rules , and never had any gray areas???????????????????????????

sorry jeff , you know we just haveing fun......................thats what this is all about ........
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:38 pm

sanman wrote:
i just dont knw how to put it in any other way excpet for leave everything forward the b-piller alone unless it is deaning material
so is metal tape sound deadner???
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:10 pm

sanman wrote:
might wanna read this rowland before you get your heart broken

Modifications:
Modifications will be allowed to the interior of the vehicle below the window line and behind the “B” post.
Factory panels above the window line must remain in tact. No modifications will be allowed to the interior
of the passenger compartment forward of the “B” pillars. The floor, ceiling and dashboard must be OEM.
Speakers larger than 8" and any speaker being used for SPL must be located only behind the “B” pillars.
The speakers and enclosure must not protrude beyond the leading edge of the “B” pillars or above and
imaginary line from the lowest window line of the vehicle to the next lowest window line of the vehicle.
This applies to all vehicles including cargo vans and SUV’s. No modifications will be allowed to the
exterior of the vehicle and all portions of the system including batteries must remain inside the vehicle.
Inside the vehicle is defined as inside of the factory bodylines, roof, and floorboard. Equipment in or on
trailers, hitch racks, luggage racks and so on will not be permitted. No portion of the enclosure or audio
system will be permitted to be located outside of the vehicle,
dont matter ta me i dont have fiberglass all i got are kick pods so im not bord ta death while driving
just saying i thought fiberglass was legal as long as it oem eqivalent
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:26 pm

guys thepast doesnt matter

these are 2011 rules if itaint in black and white it wont fly im just trying to gove yall the time to correct anything that needs to be dealt with before yu show up and i have to hit the bzzer and say try again

this is not a personal vendetta against anyone or anything like thati just wanna see the black and white rules enforced thats all my job is to do as a verification judge and im sure my counter part wesley feels the same way.

all the divisions start out just like this "NO MODS FORWARD THE B-PILLER"

the rules have been posted for a while for everyone to read, and all you have to do i what they say and your golden.

Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:26 pm

no tape is allowed forward the b-piller
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:27 pm

built/bought/givin to me by a friggin jeanie they were my vehicles and were all within the rules for tat time period.
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:40 pm

no tape....but deadner is ok....i got 3 bulk kits about to go under the dash.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:46 pm

dynomat makes deadning tape....just ordered 20 rolls..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:11 pm

so no dvd players ,and monitors in sunvisors, dash ,doors,mutipal speakers in doors say 44 ta 8 sets ,,,, all the things that make us money in car audio n vidio is not legal ,,,all this stuff is the gray erea
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:14 pm

ok hopefully you guys have cought onto why im doing this thread is so we can all learn togather

with that being said i need to apologize since noone has corrected me as of yet

the follow only applies tot he street beat devision

3. No modifications will be allowed to the interior of the passenger compartment forward of the “B”
pillars that are intended to manipulate the cabin air space or manipulate the microphone or microphone
placement. Removal or modification of OEM equipment in order to facilitate microphone placement or
modify cabin air space is not allowed. (This includes duct tape and other obstructions to the air
conditioning vents)
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:15 pm

rowland man tere is no grey area only black and white

you being in street beat have rules posted int eh street beat section of the rules go by them and you will be totally fine

Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:36 pm

im legal no worries here ...unless kick pods are illegal
just dont want a car that has alot of tvs and mids and highs all over the place be put in super mod instead of streetbeat..last year there was ..i think 3 of them that was nasty loud
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:43 pm

as long as they dont crawd the area the snesor will be in, and there is nothing above an 7.99" speaker up front there good
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:43 pm

and we know your no where near 7.99"
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:46 pm

if i fold it in half maybe ...
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:47 pm

haha wtfe
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:55 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:01 pm

Moonie wrote:
no tape....but deadner is ok....i got 3 bulk kits about to go under the dash.... Very Happy

LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:03 pm

in a crx you would be killing yourself but ok
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:15 pm

not only CRX. Got 1 layer on my roof. More than one my score drops.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:30 pm

exactly hat i was told about the astro's as well

then it was dont even think of putting it on the floor
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:50 pm

my CRX likes matt......
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:52 pm

crazy it actually likes matt sibley lol nah but for real he is a great dude
Back to top Go down
2loudcrew
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
2loudcrew

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:41 pm

Sanman and Wes will be fair. Question is who will get verified around them. Every year verification judge(s) are bypassed and a few are allowed in without following same guidelines. As long as EVERYONE is verified by Jeff and Wes, then it will be fair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VERIFICATION THREAD
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next