Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Vote_lcapVERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Voting_barVERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Vote_lcapVERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Voting_barVERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
contest 2010 crank world Audiopipe globe record silence crzyblondgrl songs Johncarr finals build state quad broken records pics dollar louisiana chef 80inches kyle disc drive stereo
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

VERIFICATION THREAD

Go down 
+25
JLG Entertainment
DMAN
Nick
Alan
memphis_yota
2loudcrew
TECH114
taz
F3M4
beatnoutdaframe
dbdaddy
supadave
jkrob21
chapdawg1971
The_Rowlands
RXZILLA
Moonie
*spoiler
KickerRex
Stingraysevenout
cody08
Alarm God
poundstone
chrisfish
sanman
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

what has been issues in the past/what do you think would make it better/as a competitor what needs to change

remember only on verification
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-06-10

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:54 am

I tend to like it better when it's tight.
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:04 pm

sanman wrote:
its an ez rule to find but since people live in the gray so much its the one thing they also overlook

would a window not rolling down due to doors being filled be a mod forward the b-piller?????

also isnt this a safety issue as well
yes it would be a mod forward the b pillar which is illegal BUT at the same time what happens if the track breaks/motor fails/spring pops out? thats not a mod its just a old vehicle breaking down over time..
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:24 pm

if your window dont roll down and i knock on your door (lets face it it wont be the drivers door we all know that) and its solid you will need to go back to the pitts, and fix it or you can appeal to the committe and let them make a decision on it

notice i said its not the drivers door lol lets not forget im not a newby here, and i dont expect to try and be played like one either.

if you get a nogo on your sticker there will be no fighting either ill explain to you how to get to the front desk to fill out your complaint then you can waite for the decision.
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:28 pm

i agree with that..my door isn't solid and windows work fine.. but what happens if someone pulls up door isn't solid and the window doesn't roll down? to they have to find a junk yard real quick or are they just sol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:29 pm

nope i said they can fill out an appeal

also are we just suppose to take there word for it
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:37 pm

i say if its broke it aint that hard to pull a panel to show it. just sayin.lol if u know it dont work before u pull in for verification why not just take it off get verified then put it back on to show u are legal?
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:40 pm

poundstone wrote:
i say if its broke it aint that hard to pull a panel to show it. just sayin.lol if u know it dont work before u pull in for verification why not just take it off get verified then put it back on to show u are legal?
how r u gonna show them a burnt up motor???
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:42 pm

and this would make you an awsome competitor for doing so some would rather argue with you than show you.

my point was that some and i know for a fact have there doors filled with Dung Pile to make it solid to the point there windows wont roll down anymore and im 99% positive this is why in the past the head judge (wich has the right to do so) said windows have to be able to be rolled down.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:43 pm

everyone forgets that the head judge has the ability to make rulings on the fly Smile

evan you cant win this one man. i know your drivers side window has issue, but the passenger side always worked well
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:44 pm

it might now show the motor but it will show u dont have foam or somethiung in your door stopping it from going down.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:44 pm

ill tell you this if i catch you willingly cheating i will try my to do everything to see your banned for life
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:45 pm

and im sure there is somebody there with a dmm to check it if they wanna get that technical but was jsut a idea man.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:45 pm

it might now show the motor but it will show u dont have foam or somethiung in your door stopping it from going down

man this guy is all over it in it through it and around it
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:52 pm

lol i just know what id look for if i was checkin vehicles. if u know the sport like we all should by now then we know what to look for as cheating as what is a technical problem that cant be avoided
Back to top Go down
*spoiler
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-08-10

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:14 pm

OK, lets see now, here goes. When the Verification Judge makes a decision that the competitor disagrees with,he/she can ask for the Head Judge to make a ruling, then, if the competitor disagrees with the Head Judge's ruling, he/she may file appeal with the Rules and Ethics comm. They will be on site and a decision will be made that day. That vehicle will remain locked in its parking space until R/E decides. No one will be allowed to enter or modify anything in that vehicle.

Take it for what it is worth, this is not Jeff's first rodeo.

Last edited by Don DeRose on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:21 pm

as i've said before i'll say it again.. the van is the way u left it jeff.. just added a few things to the box
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:47 pm

Evan why do you think thud was aimed at you we were taking in general and its obviouse now that you felt it was personal
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:59 pm

i def wasnt tryin to call anybody out if it came off that way man! sorry if i did. i was just sayin it shouldnt be a big deal to verify eitherway.
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:08 pm

i'm askin what if senerios and I felt like everything pointed to me trying to cheat..
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:40 pm

there was no reason to take it that way man

and thanx Don maybe people will now know that i am the call then you then the committee
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:48 pm

yeah man im sorry bro i wasnt meanin u i dont even know your van.lol i was just statin for all competitors that may haev something that will be questioned.
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:59 pm

well I just checked both windows.. they aint the prettiest thing, but they come down.. Don't necessarily like to come back up but hey gotta force it sometimes
Back to top Go down
Nick
Above Average Contributor
Nick

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:49 pm

KickerRex wrote:
Nick wrote:

1) if you are referring to my van, I wish you had protested it, the extra money would have been appreciated.
2) upon taking it down, what you would have found would have been the window track plastic holder is broken not allowing it to roll up and down properly. You would have also found fatmat sound deaden-er.
3) Quit crying as you are not a victim of anything. if I had been able to be there and tested and got the van back up to where it was, the score would have been over a db higher than it was.
4) If the future rules state that the window track must be repaired if inoperable then they must be repaired. this would also include electric window motors, which incidentally are also on the van

KickerRex wrote:
Hmm see last year we were told and I quote "whats stock about the window rolling down?" Shane said this and there were MULTIPLE witnesses...
First things first if I was meaning your van I would've said Nicks van.. Secondly Dave is the one that brought this up jump on him NOT me.. I was refering to a van in unlimited mod that told us no my window doesn't roll down. we were at dinner Shane came in so we asked hey don't the windows have to roll down to be legit? he said no whats stock about that? then Jeff comes on here and makes his statement and I wanted to know why one judge says its cool the other says it aint.. I'm not "crying" I'm just sayin that if he can do it why can't we all??

If people have enough nutz and evidence to complain it would be wiser to have enough nutz to say what they are referring to rather than talk in code. If they are uncertain, I think this is where Jeff has graciously posted a section for concerns to be addressed. Ask the man if something is legal, he is very keen and will give anyone an honest answer.

Edited by Don DeRose

Lets keep it clean .
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:50 pm

KickerRex wrote:
well I just checked both windows.. they aint the prettiest thing, but they come down.. Don't necessarily like to come back up but hey gotta force it sometimes

typical GM
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:58 pm

hahahaha ^^^^^ u got in trouble
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:59 pm

good thing he took it off, Dave may have gotten too excited over that.
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:10 pm

dave is already too excited when it comes to you and alan
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:17 pm

maybe we need an adult section only for things like that Laughing
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:18 pm

so the 600 lbs of concrete in my passenger door is not legal ???????/
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Nick wrote:
maybe we need an adult section only for things like that Laughing
am I the only one who finds this inappropriate and just morally wrong?? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VERIFICATION THREAD
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next