Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Vote_lcapVERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Voting_barVERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Vote_lcapVERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Voting_barVERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
80inches drive chef record dollar 2010 quad louisiana broken disc contest kyle silence globe Johncarr build finals pics world records crank Audiopipe stereo songs crzyblondgrl state
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

VERIFICATION THREAD

Go down 
+25
JLG Entertainment
DMAN
Nick
Alan
memphis_yota
2loudcrew
TECH114
taz
F3M4
beatnoutdaframe
dbdaddy
supadave
jkrob21
chapdawg1971
The_Rowlands
RXZILLA
Moonie
*spoiler
KickerRex
Stingraysevenout
cody08
Alarm God
poundstone
chrisfish
sanman
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

what has been issues in the past/what do you think would make it better/as a competitor what needs to change

remember only on verification
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:24 am

Charles and Sanman and Wesley cool....We could always use one of you in other areas....THAT IS GREAT Smile

We love the HELP, thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
JLG Entertainment
Admin
Admin
JLG Entertainment

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Sanford, Remember all you are doing is verifcation YOU HAVE NO SAY IN ANY DECISIONS PERIOD... So Please keep your stupid comments off the forum
Mad

Mike Darville
Back to top Go down
https://usaci.forumotion.com
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:38 pm

mIKE REMEMBER i DONT WORK FOR YOU SO BLOW ME
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:40 pm

WELL I GUESS IM NOT A TEAM PLAYER

I WAS ASKED TO BE A JUDGE WITH THE UNDERSTANDING IT WAS ME AND WESLEY, AND NOW WE ARE ADDING MORE TO IT THEN IM OUT YALL HAVE FUN NOW YA HEAR

AS TO THE COMPETITORS ILL EE YALL AT FINALS FOR OME GOOD OLE CATCHING UP
Back to top Go down
*spoiler
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-08-10

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:16 pm

Sorry you have to share the stage, but oh well. You're out ???
If its your way or the highway, the highway will win everytime.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:19 pm

its not sharing its lack of communication on yalls part

already told you why this si a bad idea and it has nothing to do with the people involved

Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:51 pm

Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
BODEAN
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
BODEAN

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:00 pm

Cant we all just get along.
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-06-10

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:15 pm

Someone has their panties in a bunch.....

Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:01 am

Okay so ive kept silent on this matter for long enough.....

Okay makes me wonder why all the sudden Mr Jeff is getting strong armed out of doing this the way it should be done to make sure shhit is legit ... Makes me wonder who all of the sudden has a problem with him doing so ? Really i mean think about it all was good then darville comes in and slams his penis down on the table .. Then Jannissa tries to smooth it over then don just tells it like it is and then Jeff tries to explain why he has a problem with it and gets shut down.... WTF???????? Is this some political BS ? Cause last time i checked the fkn sign said usaci spl not
FKN SQ!!!! Because right now this reminds me of some of the fkn political bulllshitt that goes on in SQ and frankly the freaking reason i hate and dont do SQ anymore . You can keep the politacal bullshitt in my opinion now i know it is what it is ..But im gonna try and explain what i think jeff meant soessss everybody can see what he was meaning ... Again this is my opinion of what he would mean so i could be wrong...

Okay so Wes , Charles , Jeffy all sitting going over my Truck... Now Wesley says well Jimbos truck looks good and he wouldn't do anything wrong he has an X on his back anyway. Then Charles says BS jimbo would hit a grey area in a min if everyone else was so lets look closer now charles goes over it and says hey Jimbo why is there wood on the bottom of you Sdime Door panels? I say well bro its for that 6 1/2 door speaker to house that and carpeted for cosmetic look for the ugly truck and its been there for 4 years...So Charles says ohhhhhh okay bro makes sensce good luck on your run....

Now Jeff comes over and says hey guys i know jimbo is a kewl dude and ppl like him and he is a fair man but honestly those door panels shouldn't have 1/2 inch MDF on it because it does infact help his spl score becasue it stiffins up the pass door!!!! Now who is right.... Well they all are right... First Wes knows im a stand up guy he was right... Now Charles was right in asking why do you have it one there but since ive been allowed for years and everyone else with sdimes does it so ehhhhhh kewl deal so he is right as well....

Now the person that is completly right would be jeff in this instance But being outvoted 2 -1 he gets overruled and i go on and beat second place by .2 yeah i win... But if i had to remove it as per jeff i would now be in a tie off instead and could be beat still.... COMPRENDA????? And i can tell you that if jeff infact would have been listend too on it i would have had to go back to pits and make the panel right again and would take a little time but i would have done it id been little pissy but id have done it as long as everyone else with sdime did as well....

With all that being said when i heard that jeff was doing verification i actually removed it and made it factory again.. Guess what anyone with an sdime better do the same or im going to point ya out NOW!!!!!! And honestly its only fair cause infact you know it helps or it wouldn't be one there DAMMMIT.... Now see this is a perfect exampl of what could happen with 3 verification ppl???????? I have other examples as well this one was just the best i could think of cause it had to do with me....

I also say that Jeff could have picked ANYONE apart because honestly he thinks like me he thinks grey area first and foremost as soon as he hears a new rule he and i both could tell ya right then a few of the grey areas... Now did he use some of them to his advantage im purdy sure cause hey we all did its grey so it dont matter... Well folks that some of the problem with the comps today to many godddamn ppl copying other grey area shitttt they see on vehicles that are winning... is it right no is it fair sure cause everyone else is doing it... And for once we were gonna have someone with ENOUGH NUTS TO CALL PPL ON THEIR BS AND NOT MUCH WOULD SLIDE BY..Instead of just saying well your tail lights broke your moved or your registration isn't in your name so your moved... Cause really you would of won the class cause yours wasn't registerd anyway just more old examples.. I dont mind who does what and i know Charles will be strict as well cant slip much by charles or wesley for that matter but NOBODY and i mean No niggggga period would slip bye sandman without distracting him first and hoping that worked... So whoever it was that called the dogs on sanman CONGRATS you will slide bye again im guessing....

Jumps off SOAPBOX..... NIGHT PEEPS thinks about those words and really think about them... Crazy isn't it.....ROFLMAO.. POLITICS LIVES IN EVERY ASPECT OF LIFE I GUESS AND ITS A FKN SHAME.....

ps Don, Showb and Darville i wasn't being mean to any of yall just trying to say what the hotthead was trying to say I BELIEVE BUT NOT SURE
Back to top Go down
Sid Grice

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-10-20

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:36 am

I would like to propose a slight change to the verification judges lineup. Would it be possible to have two judges assigned to verification, and the third judge be on standby incase of a conflict between the two judges? This should not be interpreted as one person having more creditials than the other two.

One judge says a missing lug nut is prohibited, the other judges says it is permissible. Both judges plea their case to the third "lead" judge, and the lead judge has final say. This would not mean that one judge was correct, and the other was wrong. It is simply a way to conclude the issue.

My comments do not carry any weight, but I think all three people chosen will be fair, honest, and provide a great service to the event.

In the event of a ego burst, the "lead" judge position could be on rotation. Either by the hour, or by the amount of verifications perfomed, all three could serve as the lead judge.

Just a possible simple solution to a relatively simple problem.

Thanks for listening/reading.
Back to top Go down
taz
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:47 am

ok all these pages and now its my turn , when i started this , my first finals was in 2005 , that is not as long as many of you but here goes , i HATE to agree with jimbo but here goes , first , my first year when i was in the lanes , the verification judge sent the guy ahead of me back because he had no wipers , i said oh sht , he sent another guy back because his car was not registered , then he sent me back as i had no passenger seat belt , i said i purchased this this way , he said fix it , these are examples , string line tests , ......was it a pain in the asss ,. yes but we need someone playing by the rulebook , not what they FEEL is ok , as much of a prick as jeff is , thats what we need , walking the gray area and crossing the line are two different things .

one year one of my team mates lost to a car that had diamond plate as door panels , headliner , floor mats , etc... i said bulsht , someone high up in the chain said , thats ok its for cosmetics , RIGHT>>>>

all i am trying to say is we need someone who has walked those gray lines to look for them... do you hire a clothes designer to paint your car ????

as for three judges i think its a good idea ONLY if the third is a backup . (bathroom / lunch break) or if the others AGREE its to enforce a rule ,

maybe there are alot less in our org because of the economy , or maybe car audio is a bit slow , BUT if we went by a rule book that did not change , and was enforced by someone who does not care who you are , or what you spent we would retain and or gain a few more.... i think someone should be picked by the competetors to be the FINAL judge , like an on line poll before finals. not saying it should be jeff or jimbo or anyone for that matter , just saying .......most of us in our lifetime have said our parents are the most strict parents or boss later to say damn , i guess they were not so bad or even they were right...
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:24 pm

its solved, and by the way the highway is the only way for me to get to SHREVEPORT

Yes I know I am a smartass
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:54 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:17 pm

hmmm you can alway tell when i type in my posts, and when its doctored lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:22 pm

Ya there was a post by Don too, but it's gone, so now I don't know whats going on.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:15 pm

all is lost in my mind and ill see everyone in th verification lane at finals
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Sounds good to me.... Glad all is mostly resovled im guessing
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:33 pm

good to hear all is resolved!! see u in a little over a week!!! ill be pullin in saturday morning so keep a spot for me.lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:54 pm

Can't wait to see everyone .... REMEMBER to get your rooms if you haven't done so...Cut off is Sept 19th, I know alot of you guys are last minute.

Call Oyra at the Hilton number is: (318) 698-0537 - CODE: UCA
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:40 am

doesnt matter if theres 3 judges or not. its not a vote of 2-1. all 3 have the same authority and it only takes 1 to find something wrong and you have to fix it. 3 just makes it easier on the judges so we dont miss things. how many times have you done something just to have someone else walk up and say, "hey you missed that". i know its happened many many times to me. just food for thought.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:44 am

so explain why we all the sudden need 3 and not just 2

i didnt ask for it to be easier either

man like i have stated before dont take this as me against you its not like that, but it was from the begining me and wes and now all the sudden its being talked like you as well.

i have no problem stepping aside and letting you do it at all, but 3 jut aint kool

now the other thing is its only 2 lanes this year so no matter what its not going t make things any faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:08 am

Ok guys calm down we are only having 2 at this point, I need others in other areas.

*in a manly voice* Don't make me lock this thread! lol!

Oh and FYI Ralph said 4 lanes, I think we need only 3....Just Sayin Smile
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:33 am

sweet on the lanes keeps things moving with flow, and not clogged
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:02 pm

never took it as personal jeff, hope you didnt either. was asked about a month ago. didnt even know who else was judging. and why wouldnt 3 be better. 1 on each lane and 1 to give a walk thru before the competitors get to the lane that way if something is in question they have time to fix it without holding up the lanes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:06 pm

Not to be a \"Female dog\" here but please guys send PM's and not on a public forum.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:10 pm

pm what? we cant have an adult discussion? noones being rude or disrespectful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:30 pm

It was good talking to you Charles, hope to see you at Finals

Oh and get a new phone lol!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:50 pm

cant wait to be the 4th verification judge this year. see veryone soon .
Back to top Go down
chapdawg1971
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
chapdawg1971

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2011-03-08

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:36 pm

I think it does matter, that's why there are more than two in football.

Alan, I thought you were the fifth according to the email that I got.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VERIFICATION THREAD   VERIFICATION THREAD - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VERIFICATION THREAD
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next