Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
verification at 3x events Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
verification at 3x events Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
verification at 3x events Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
verification at 3x events Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
verification at 3x events Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
verification at 3x events Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
verification at 3x events Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
verification at 3x events Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
verification at 3x events Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
verification at 3x events Vote_lcapverification at 3x events Voting_barverification at 3x events Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
verification at 3x events Vote_lcapverification at 3x events Voting_barverification at 3x events Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
dollar build drive Johncarr disc pics crzyblondgrl broken contest finals state chef records world record crank 80inches songs louisiana stereo Audiopipe globe 2010 quad kyle silence
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

verification at 3x events

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

verification at 3x events Empty
PostSubject: verification at 3x events   verification at 3x events Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:23 pm

so i was just asked about this does it happen, and if not why not because isnt it in the rules that it is suppose to during a 3x event.

VERIFICATION JUDGING CRITERIA:
The verification judge will verify the power ratings of each amplifier installed in the competitor’s vehicle
to ensure that the vehicle has been entered in the appropriate power class. It is the competitor’s
responsibility to prove the manufacturer’s rated power of the amplifier if requested. Documents that are
altered or not publicly available will not be accepted. The verification judge may install a voltage meter in
any vehicle in the Stock division to monitor voltage during the run. While this is optional at single points
events it will be mandatory at all multi point events.
If a competitor’s audio system does not, in the judge’s opinion, meet all of the following basic
requirements, the competitor may be disqualified from the event or be reclassified to the unlimited
division. The vehicle and audio system must be fundamentally safe for the judging area. The audio
system must consist of components that use some form of 12 VDC negative ground power supply. The
vehicle and audio system must operate under its own power while being judged. Maximum voltage may
not exceed 18 volts DC in any USACI class. Other voltage limits may apply depending on specific class
requirements.

doesnt say anything about it anymore
Back to top Go down
ShowB
Admin
Admin
ShowB

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2011-10-01

PostSubject: Re: verification at 3x events   verification at 3x events Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:04 pm

Wow I use those rules at my 3X show, can't say about others Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.bassbattles.com
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: verification at 3x events   verification at 3x events Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:31 pm

WHEN WE DO A SHOW . ALL OURS ARE 3X 4X SHOWS AND I VERIFY AT EVRY SHOW ...I EVEN VERIFY AT MARKS SHOW IN STORM LAKE FOR HIM BECAUSE HE NEEDS TO KEEP A EYE ON SHOP DURING SHOWS ... NO IM NOT A REAL JUDGE BUT KNOW ALL THE RULES PRETTY WELL DARVILLE IS THERE IF I GAT QUESTIONS AND I USUALLY SEE A FEW THINGS I NEED TA ASK IS THAT OK
Back to top Go down
mfivespeed
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
mfivespeed

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: verification at 3x events   verification at 3x events Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:30 pm

jeff u know the rules pretty good and how to get around the rules also Suspect
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: verification at 3x events   verification at 3x events Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:05 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: verification at 3x events   verification at 3x events Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

verification at 3x events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: