Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Vote_lcapMY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Voting_barMY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Vote_lcapMY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Voting_barMY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
disc silence state broken quad contest world kyle Johncarr record stereo finals Audiopipe 2010 globe pics songs records crzyblondgrl chef drive 80inches crank louisiana build dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

MY THOUGHTS

Go down 
+17
shadescustomtint
Stingraysevenout
mfivespeed
The_Rowlands
mrbashful210
daddy_j
BBGIC
hunterw
T Burns
cody08
210fordracing21
jkrob21
supadave
FUZ-T.C.C.
chrisfish
SQcrewcab
sanman
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: MY THOUGHTS   MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

I was at KCIR yesterday for racing, and was watching the lanes for usaci also and I am pretty confident im done because of the things I saw from people trying to win.

1.I watched people switch equipment from car to car and run to achieve a louder score.

2. I seen people run other peoples cars because well I guess they dont know how.

3. Heard of people lying to others to screw them out of equipment by saying they would be better off with equipment of lesser quality.

this is horrible to me, and something I wouldnt do I just dont get it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MY THOUGHTS   MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:05 pm

like i said i dont compete anymore, but this is a major reason why it doesnt have to affect me at all for me to get upset about it so i just need to steer clear of the lanes all togather
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: MY THOUGHTS   MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:08 pm

USACI wrote:
USACI Sucks! I'm going fishin!
Leadership at it's best. drunken
Back to top Go down
daddy_j
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: MY THOUGHTS   MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:35 pm

driving up or not doesnt make ur system loud, thats why I never understood the rule. But I heard it is a rule. I could careless, but me being me, people were coming up to me asking me about the rule, I was like.... I think its a rue. lol

Someone did push their car up to the lane and away, but that didnt make him any louder. Im sure he was saving gas, it is expensive you know.
Back to top Go down
ScreetHoPrez
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
ScreetHoPrez

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: MY THOUGHTS   MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:33 pm

sanman wrote:
classic example of the directors not being trained or even taking the time to read up on the rules sad aint it

Jeff, if you noticed all of this going on, why didn't you say anything when you came up and chatted with me?
Back to top Go down
http://www.screethos.com
BigBoss172
BigBoss172

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: MY THOUGHTS   MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:34 pm

I've been competing for about three years now and i've seen some scandalous shytt go down with some local KCMO car clubs. I stood there Sunday and watched foolz take an entire system out of one car and put it in another car and the run it like it was nothing! WTF??? I've also seen ppl get Disqualified for breaking rules but yet still get to do their run!!!! Am I stupid? or does DQ mean that you are out of the contest? I could give a flyin' crap how much money you spent on registration fees, if you break a rule and was WARNED about it once and you do it again, you azz should be OUT!!! I don't EVEN want to get into the whole buying trophies crap....... You know who you are....
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MY THOUGHTS   MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:48 pm

Rich you was doing your job man you were the one running the meter in the lanes this is not aimed at you at all.

I adressed chilcothe on the running of a car that wasnt his he said oh i didnt know that i then said how dont you your a veteran not a rookie he then said it wouldnt happen anymore. I asked why someone from his crew wouldnt know how to run there own car or be prepared for the show since this was also the same car that had the equipment pulled out of the white grand am and put in it. I was then told the reason he was runnin the car for the guy was because it was his equipment well this was in sb2, and that automatically places him in sb5. Ill be honest man it was all out in the open to be seen, and I was asked by some rookie competitors what I thought about all of this then told them im not a competitor anymore but I would bring it to your attnetion if I was them. I made this post to shed some light on some of the reasons some of us are leaving because ive heard it from more than 1 veteran that has called it quits as of late. I like my new hobby, and sport its awsome.
Back to top Go down
ScreetHoPrez
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
ScreetHoPrez

PostSubject: Re: MY THOUGHTS   MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:59 pm

I try to catch as much as I can but I also rely on competitors and spectators to bring things like this to my attention, such as what happened Saturday with the, "both feet on the ground ruling."
Back to top Go down
mfivespeed
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
mfivespeed

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: MY THOUGHTS   MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:02 pm

i thought cheating was what usaci was all about outlaw spl cheater amps and so fourth?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MY THOUGHTS   MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:02 pm

hmmmm didnt know about that one
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MY THOUGHTS   MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:03 pm

hey mfivespeed you have other beefs than what we are talking about if you dont like the format why dont you fornicate off and go to mwspl you crying little "Female dog"
Back to top Go down
mfivespeed
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
mfivespeed

PostSubject: Re: MY THOUGHTS   MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:04 pm

i dont care what u say cheating is cheating
Back to top Go down
BigBoss172
BigBoss172

PostSubject: Re: MY THOUGHTS   MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:04 pm

I understand that but DQ is DQ correct? That is supposed to mean that you are no longer able to compete. I'm no crybaby, but fair is fair. If I screw up twice and get DQ'd, then that's on me.
Back to top Go down
mfivespeed
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
mfivespeed

outlaw spl baby
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: MY THOUGHTS   MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:09 pm

this was about what happend at kc not the fact that you get your qass beat by amps that you dont support or like
Back to top Go down
ScreetHoPrez
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
ScreetHoPrez

PostSubject: Re: MY THOUGHTS   MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:12 pm

BigBoss172 wrote:
I understand that but DQ is DQ correct? That is supposed to mean that you are no longer able to compete. I'm no crybaby, but fair is fair. If I screw up twice and get DQ'd, then that's on me.

if you are referring to the run I DQ'd on Saturday, I DQ'd just that run because the one girl's feet were off the ground. Seeing as this was a rule I just found out about, I was more lenienet at this event.
Back to top Go down
BigBoss172
BigBoss172

PostSubject: Re: MY THOUGHTS   MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:18 pm

Yessir. That's the one. I saw some scandalous things going on at both shows Sat and Sun. I'm still a newbie, but it can get discouraging if it seems that things are not being ran fairly. I really don't understand how something that is supposed to be fun can be so dmned stressful. It really is cutthroat in thes comps. I appreciate the clarification from you.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: MY THOUGHTS   MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:45 pm

mickey stop stirring the pot lol.. .
man some one sunday said i use cheater amps thats why i sb 163 easy ..i always thought soundstreams where the worst amps to run in usaci
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: MY THOUGHTS   MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:52 pm

I agree row! Lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trinitycarclub
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: MY THOUGHTS   MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:11 am

The_Rowlands wrote:
mickey stop stirring the pot lol.. .
man some one sunday said i use cheater amps thats why i sb 163 easy ..i always thought soundstreams where the worst amps to run in usaci

a cheater amp in an unlimited class huh lol that's a new one to me.
Keep doin what you do Rowlands I wanna see that number climb.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: MY THOUGHTS   MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:49 am

USACI wrote:
USACI Sucks! I'm going fishin!

Was the best decision I made this year Razz

I got room for a baldguy and his "Female dog" if ya make down this way and want ot catch some redfish, we can use Darville as the anchor
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: MY THOUGHTS   MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:51 am

Lmao he would be a good anchor!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trinitycarclub
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY THOUGHTS   MY THOUGHTS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY THOUGHTS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2