Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Thoughts on Finals Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Thoughts on Finals Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Thoughts on Finals Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Thoughts on Finals Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Thoughts on Finals Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Thoughts on Finals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Thoughts on Finals Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Thoughts on Finals Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Thoughts on Finals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Thoughts on Finals Vote_lcapThoughts on Finals Voting_barThoughts on Finals Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Thoughts on Finals Vote_lcapThoughts on Finals Voting_barThoughts on Finals Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state records world songs globe 80inches 2010 Audiopipe disc contest silence crzyblondgrl finals louisiana Johncarr record drive stereo quad kyle chef pics broken build dollar crank
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Thoughts on Finals

Go down 
+5
Stingraysevenout
Team Big'Un
DMAN
taz
The Mayor
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The Mayor
The Mayor

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Thoughts on Finals Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on Finals   Thoughts on Finals Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:03 pm

I just wanted to say it was great to see everyone and meet a couple of new personalities.
Rob, Jimbo, and Nene it wasn't our usual FUN FEST but it was great to hang with you. Nice job Jimbo congratulations and my condolences again. Rob I know the trouble you had just getting to finals and thanks again for your efforts.
Nene cuidate and we'll see you soon.
Charles I'm glad the amps are "CHARLES PROOF" lol!
You put in alot of work along with David Moore and others.
Team Big Uns, Shades Custom Audio, Ben, Jason, and Keith thank you for everything this weekend. We appreciate you considering letting us help you guys. I'm sorry you couldn't break your record, but time was short. I also put my Tiki Man sticker on yesterday.
Alex Mendoza the old CRX has a bit of life left yet I gather. As for the van, it was always going to be tough against Kumar.
Bill, Lou, and Danny Hays you guys put in alot hard work. Sorry things didn't hold up for you guys.
Jeff/Mark, Team Car Tunes, thanks for considering letting us help you guys as well. That number in street beat was pretty good.
Darren hopefully you have more time to work on the S10 this coming year. It was nice meeting Rebecca and company.
Aaron thanks for putting up with Charles....I think you're wife is gonna divorce you though.
Kumar heck of a job! Congratulations you are the man in 1-2.
Chopper great job.
Pete nice meeting you.
Aguilar "La Aguila" nice meeting you.
Gabe Saludos.
I may have missed some folks and I apologize.

NAVI we all missed you and Christy.
Back to top Go down
taz
Above Average Contributor
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Thoughts on Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Finals   Thoughts on Finals Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:33 pm

those amps are great thanks for letting us try them , very impressive.
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Thoughts on Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Finals   Thoughts on Finals Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:53 pm

Thanks Leo always good to see you, I'll get alot more time this comming year for sure, keep in touch.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Thoughts on Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Finals   Thoughts on Finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:25 am

The for everything Leo couldn't have done it without DB Drive help, that record will be broke in Padre
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

Thoughts on Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Finals   Thoughts on Finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:33 am

Good to see you Mayor as usual.... Yeah sorry im not a partyier like in the old days.... But sometimes thats probly good i dont anymore i remmber more now...LOL Hell of a job Team DB
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Thoughts on Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Finals   Thoughts on Finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:06 pm

Im sure we will cross paths again, I still owe you many beers my friend.
Back to top Go down
SQcrewcab
SQcrewcab

Number of posts : 801

Thoughts on Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Finals   Thoughts on Finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:42 pm

It was nice meeting you Leo, Great group of guys you have. Thank you for sunday night also, Great dinner. Hopefully I can help Put DB Drive on the map in Street Beat this year. Thanks again and look forward to seeing you guys again.
Aaron Hanselman
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Thoughts on Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Finals   Thoughts on Finals Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:25 pm

Thanks Leo for your encouragement and words of wisdowm. You are a true inspiration.

We had fun hanging out with you and big'un at dinner Saturday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
ElectricTuscani
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
ElectricTuscani

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Thoughts on Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Finals   Thoughts on Finals Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:22 am

I think out of everything from Finals, I luved seeing the SQ set ups and the SQ intense competition and I cant wait to start a build for my car, i have lots in mind just a slow cash flow lol
I took over 300 pics at Finals, I had a blast with my club
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maries_photography
Sponsored content

Thoughts on Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Finals   Thoughts on Finals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Finals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: