Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Vote_lcapBruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Voting_barBruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Vote_lcapBruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Voting_barBruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
drive Audiopipe Johncarr 2010 contest disc world state crzyblondgrl finals silence record 80inches crank stereo records songs louisiana dollar quad chef globe pics kyle broken build
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...

Go down 
+10
Nice
jsketoe
05gliguy
sanman
Greg McCool
TECH114
2003f150
Skip01
rdcrx
Matt_Sibley
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt_Sibley
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Empty
PostSubject: Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...   Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:21 pm

I personally verified Bruce's car at World Finals. I checked the entire front and rear of the car. This includes behind the console, in the kick panel, around his box and under his box in the back. There was no tube. I also heard Bruce's car when he hit it in the lanes, the sound that thing made definitely justified the number it did! I will vouch for him on this.

While I do not know the entire story with Bruce, Jeff, McCool, and Team L&C, I do know that due to the drama on the forum I've received quite a few phone calls from others who weren't happy with the way things are. All of this drama really makes the entire organization look bad and I wish you guys could drop it.

Regardless of what any of you may think, this "sport" is a hobby. We don't win money, it doesn't pay anything, its here for fun, for friends, and for a challenge. Lately it seems as if this sport has done the exact opposite for many. A lot of you are whining and bickering like a bunch of 5 year olds. The majority of the people here are 18+ which in most countries means you're an adult. Consider acting like it! Put this behind us and move on. The more it gets brought up the more damage it is doing. To be flat out honest, most of us could care less about this whole deal. We're just tired of seeing it over and over and over again! GROW UP!
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com

PostSubject: Re: Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...   Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:26 pm

amen, I'm done until ruling has been done....we all can speculate, but lets wait until the investigation is complete.
Back to top Go down
rdcrx
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...   Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:27 pm

Matt_Sibley wrote:
I personally verified Bruce's car at World Finals. I checked the entire front and rear of the car. This includes behind the console, in the kick panel, around his box and under his box in the back. There was no tube. I also heard Bruce's car when he hit it in the lanes, the sound that thing made definitely justified the number it did! I will vouch for him on this.

While I do not know the entire story with Bruce, Jeff, McCool, and Team L&C, I do know that due to the drama on the forum I've received quite a few phone calls from others who weren't happy with the way things are. All of this drama really makes the entire organization look bad and I wish you guys could drop it.

Regardless of what any of you may think, this "sport" is a hobby. We don't win money, it doesn't pay anything, its here for fun, for friends, and for a challenge. Lately it seems as if this sport has done the exact opposite for many. A lot of you are whining and bickering like a bunch of 5 year olds. The majority of the people here are 18+ which in most countries means you're an adult. Consider acting like it! Put this behind us and move on. The more it gets brought up the more damage it is doing. To be flat out honest, most of us could care less about this whole deal. We're just tired of seeing it over and over and over again! GROW UP!
this is the only post worth reading on this whole forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well said!
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...   Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:36 pm

Matt_Sibley wrote:
Regardless of what any of you may think, this "sport" is a hobby. We don't win money, it doesn't pay anything, its here for fun, for friends, and for a challenge.

This is goin in my sig
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...   Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:19 pm

Very good post Matt!!!!
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...   Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:55 pm

Well put. I vote Matt as a MODERATOR. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...   Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:38 am

Matt_Sibley wrote:

Thanks Matt for the Heads up!
There is NO way to prove it now at all.. The Only thing to address is Bruce was in super stock.... as of a few days ago I did not realize he played in the WRONG class..
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...   Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:48 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

still funny that you are only speaking of 1 person when there was actually 3 of them in the wrong class for the past cpl of years.

there is another heads up for you that you might not know
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...   Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:49 am

tell us who? let me guess your EX-Team mates? right?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...   Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:53 am

yeah do you need anymore proof than just my word
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...   Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:57 am

LMAO....

thats the 1st time you made me lol in a long time.... thanks I need that this morning!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...   Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:59 am

well sit back and wait and you can laugh when its all said and done and i call you a tool for trying to stand up for them
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...   Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:05 am

I’m not standing up for any one...other than Just Jimmy Jackson that got cheated out of a world champ from your boy.......
I really like B. I didn’t want to believe what I heard about him... then after finding out that it was true... it was still hard to take... than finding out he played the wrong class... that’s another strike... and the list goes on.... even with B using you truck... I mean man where does it end?
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...   Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:05 am

Did somebody say tool?

Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Hammer-1

BTW, will this work?
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

nope I like the bigger one Ralph is going to use!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...   Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:06 am

tim was cheated out as well not lastyear but before then

using my truck was not cheating you need to read up on them rules boiiii.

its time for work so after this i will not respond till later so hold the comments cause now you know i wont be back right away
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...   Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:07 am

Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Banhammer

??????????
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...   Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:08 am

sanman wrote:
tim was cheated out as well not lastyear but before then

using my truck was not cheating you need to read up on them rules boiiii.

its time for work so after this i will not respond till later so hold the comments cause now you know i wont be back right away

Tim... Tim who? you lost me there.....

and letting every one use your truck at 1 show is agenst the rules!
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587

PostSubject: Re: Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...   Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:52 am

You guys are drudging on with what Matt asked you to drop. Why don't you guys drop it for now and let the ruling happen.
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...   Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:56 am

JS just give me you 87 GN PLZ!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...   Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:11 am

Greg, he means Tim Schaffer.
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...   Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:17 am

Hey T, this somewhat continued in another thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...   Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:18 am

I can't keep up.... Sad
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...   Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:20 am

Check out what up son thread
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...   Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:20 am

Cheating at finals? Wrong classes? What am I getting into?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...   Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:36 am

everyone lol aside of bruce noone else used it

and bruce did get with the director of the show wich is

Rich Classer and he allowed it so now any beef you have is with him since it was his show so direct all the negativity his way now that you have been informed
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...   Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:59 am

Why is all this being pointed at Bruce? What happen to the rest of people who is hiding?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
ScreetHoPrez
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
ScreetHoPrez

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...   Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:04 pm

sanman wrote:

Rich Classer and he allowed it so now any beef you have is with him since it was his show so direct all the negativity his way now that you have been informed

I never witnessed any cheating going on. If I would've, something would've been been done then and there.

Jeff, if you witnessed people on your own team cheating and didn't say anything, wouldn't you be just as guilty?
Back to top Go down
http://www.screethos.com

PostSubject: Re: Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...   Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:13 pm

ScreetHoPrez wrote:
sanman wrote:

I never witnessed any cheating going on. If I would've, something would've been been done then and there.

Jeff, if you witnessed people on your own team cheating and didn't say anything, wouldn't you be just as guilty?
good Question
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...   Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:39 pm

witnessed them cheating i never did 3 years ago i was told bruce was cheating i emediately went to donny and told him i would not be involved in it so that means im not prevy to that stuff

now the truck was used by bruce after watching him tell ruch he was going to use it cause he did not have a crx at the time, and he was handed the mic back for place in the truck on the floor with noone in it when it was ran.

I never said i witnessed anyone cheating what i said and all i have said is based on ex-teamates saying it was going on.

and the emails i have seen between tracy and other members, as well as member to member that they were receiving free equipment

remember back 2 years ago i borught thisup me and tracy fouht on the forum as well as in email about it, and it was downplayed as much as this whole situation has been by tracy this time so all the happend was people thought i was just pissed at him and talking junk well jokes on all of you who thought i was just lying about it then and here recently.

to say you didnt know these guys were in stock is a flat out lie when you put them on your website as the 601-1800 champion/1801-3k champion, and 1801+ champion there is the proof you knew.

so after admitting they had been receiving equipment, and publishing them on your website who knew who was cheating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...   Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bruce's car and my thoughts on this entire situation...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next