Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
my thoughts on everything going on Vote_lcapmy thoughts on everything going on Voting_barmy thoughts on everything going on Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
my thoughts on everything going on Vote_lcapmy thoughts on everything going on Voting_barmy thoughts on everything going on Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
disc songs Johncarr stereo crzyblondgrl state Audiopipe louisiana dollar build broken finals crank globe chef kyle 80inches 2010 contest quad record silence pics world drive records
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

my thoughts on everything going on

Go down 
+4
TECH114
solo1
memphis_yota
rd s10
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

my thoughts on everything going on Empty
PostSubject: my thoughts on everything going on   my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:04 am

So there are 3 ppl who cheated buy being sponsered in stock class just strip the ppl who cheated from the records and world titles. Next we need to look at the rules there are alot of grey areas in there this would be a great job for abmembers committy to amend the rules and present them to ralph things come u thus out the year that needs to be adressed. Next I say amend the rules for stock and pro seeing how no one pays retail anyway have stock 12v and stock 16v starting in the 09 season and that will
elimate ppl who should be pro tryen to run 12v next thing is if you work for a shop or of u are sponsered how long do you have to wait till u can come back down to stock didnt see any thing in the rules about it I heard 1 and I heard 2 just my thoughts
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on everything going on   my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:15 am

I agree stock and prostock should only be regulated by voltage. Then the only problem to have is cheater amps. The rule on moving back to stock I have no clue. I've always heard 1 year before you can move back to stock.
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on everything going on   my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:19 am

ralph can u clear this pro stock question up for us if it is a year is it from the start of a season or stop of a sonsers ship
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on everything going on   my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:20 am

rd s10 wrote:
So there are 3 ppl who cheated buy being sponsered in stock class just strip the ppl who cheated from the records and world titles. Next we need to look at the rules there are alot of grey areas in there this would be a great job for abmembers committy to amend the rules and present them to ralph things come u thus out the year that needs to be adressed. Next I say amend the rules for stock and pro seeing how no one pays retail anyway have stock 12v and stock 16v starting in the 09 season and that will
elimate ppl who should be pro tryen to run 12v next thing is if you work for a shop or of u are sponsered how long do you have to wait till u can come back down to stock didnt see any thing in the rules about it I heard 1 and I heard 2 just my thoughts
close, but not 100% true....may have been more than that got free equipemnt, and some DID purchase equipment...but we'll wait until the USACi committe meets and decides.
Back to top Go down
solo1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
solo1

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on everything going on   my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:22 am

Bring back basic stock....
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on everything going on   my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:25 am

We will have the same problems with basic stock the only true way is regulate them by votage
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on everything going on   my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:29 am

Polecat wrote:
rd s10 wrote:
close, but not 100% true....may have been more than that got free equipemnt, and some DID purchase equipment...but we'll wait until the USACi committe meets and decides.

Is there a USACI committe?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
solo1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
solo1

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on everything going on   my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:29 am

have bstock with the same rules as before but you dont have too move up till you get a championship. have super and pro stock with the same rules exept the voltage diiferance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on everything going on   my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:31 am

TECH114 wrote:
Polecat wrote:
rd s10 wrote:

Is there a USACI committe?
sorry, Board...
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on everything going on   my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:35 am

Even if u move up a team will find someone to replace u for someone else who has the same equipment so its like u never moved only way this could work is first year competors who has no afilation withba team but they still will be hard to do
Back to top Go down
solo1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
solo1

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on everything going on   my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:39 am

I like b. stock, I dont know why they took it away. They should do it again but limit a few thngs like one battery, panels in, limit power wire,head unit in the dash.etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on everything going on   my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:46 am

rd s10 wrote:
Even if u move up a team will find someone to replace u for someone else who has the same equipment so its like u never moved only way this could work is first year competors who has no afilation withba team but they still will be hard to do
but how could you verify that the new stock guys, isn't affiliated with the EX team...you really can't....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on everything going on   my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:47 am

wanna make it real interesting, nobody in the car to hold the mics....even it out some.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on everything going on   my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:32 am

lol oh man tracy i thunk you missed the part where raph stated thats obserd and wont happen

it was quite a few months ago
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on everything going on   my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:35 am

I am keeping my thoughts to myself. I am working on my van and bringing it strong into the lanes. Time to shut some BIATCHES UP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on everything going on   my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:15 pm

sanman wrote:
lol oh man tracy i thunk you missed the part where raph stated thats obserd and wont happen

it was quite a few months ago
maybe so, but anything can, and does happen...all i am saying, would even the playing field out, and stop the "what's he doing in his car" mentality.
Back to top Go down
team treo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
team treo

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on everything going on   my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:20 pm

U could make that the person has 2 have a prefab box
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on everything going on   my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:36 pm

Yes there is still a Usaci competitor commitee. If you don't know who your rep is let us know. We should really get a sticky with our contact info up here so people know about it and can get ahold of us.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on everything going on   my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:47 pm

I am on the committee. Who is the head guy? Bruce is not there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on everything going on   my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:56 pm

This whole issue is in the hands of Rules and Ethics Committee
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on everything going on   my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:24 pm

Yup committee isn't involed in this at all.... Ralph didn't mean to say commitee he meant to say Board ,,,,rules and ethics committee.......

Diddn't want anyone thinking any compeditors had a hand in any decition by the Board..... Thanks and have a WONDERFUL DAY.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on everything going on   my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:51 pm

usacise wrote:
This whole issue is in the hands of Rules and Ethics Committee
yep,zackly.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on everything going on   my thoughts on everything going on Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my thoughts on everything going on
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: