Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
BUY OR BUILD? Vote_lcapBUY OR BUILD? Voting_barBUY OR BUILD? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crank Johncarr Audiopipe drive broken stereo disc crzyblondgrl state world 2010 contest records kyle silence build songs dollar 80inches record louisiana quad chef pics finals globe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

BUY OR BUILD?

Go down 
+32
slumpinhonda
charlesestes
SPL2K
bumpin s-10
DMAN
SOLOGHOST
zacdavis
ibbangin
Navi
SPLman99
The_Rowlands
supermod wagon
RFLfestiva
HellRzR
cavi_in_kc
sonicboom
TAMU
TeamBudweiser-CG
TECH114
aphinney
kasey
XFL-Leader
memphis_yota
Crash
sanman
Stingraysevenout
iowan
Jeff Sanford
AudioAnonymous
SBJL
johnperdeye
The Ambulance
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

BUY BUILD?
BUY
BUY OR BUILD? Vote_lcap18%BUY OR BUILD? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
BUILD
BUY OR BUILD? Vote_lcap56%BUY OR BUILD? Vote_rcap
 56% [ 25 ]
YOUR A LOSER IF YOU BUY
BUY OR BUILD? Vote_lcap26%BUY OR BUILD? Vote_rcap
 26% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 45

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
The Ambulance
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
The Ambulance

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2007-08-27

BUY OR BUILD? Empty
PostSubject: BUY OR BUILD?   BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:38 am

whats better if you buy your trophies or if you spend countless hour in a garage like the rest of us and earn your trophies the right way?Buy your setup or build your setup? question is multiple answer LOL
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2007-06-25

BUY OR BUILD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUY OR BUILD?   BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:44 am

well i bought a truck and did a bunch of extra work to it and basicly fixed what was left...so classify me what u want...i dont give a poop what anybody thinks.....
Back to top Go down
SBJL
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBJL

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-06-26

BUY OR BUILD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUY OR BUILD?   BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:51 am

Build
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

BUY OR BUILD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUY OR BUILD?   BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:55 am

who really gives a fornicate buy or build.......if it dont bother the person to buy something then let him do it what effect should his decison to buy r build have to do with everybody else in usac.....sorry for the attitude im just sick of this poop
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
Above Average Contributor
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-06-22

BUY OR BUILD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUY OR BUILD?   BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:02 am

If you can't build it. Buy it.
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

BUY OR BUILD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUY OR BUILD?   BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:06 am

yea agree geoff.....but if u are refering to me like ur fornicating smart committ last night...
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736

BUY OR BUILD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUY OR BUILD?   BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:08 am

but what?
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

BUY OR BUILD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUY OR BUILD?   BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:09 am

but what....what.....
Back to top Go down
SBJL
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBJL

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-06-26

BUY OR BUILD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUY OR BUILD?   BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:11 am

Nothing wrong with buying. I personally like the gratifcation that I get from building it my self.
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

BUY OR BUILD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUY OR BUILD?   BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:14 am

SBJL wrote:
Nothing wrong with buying. I personally like the gratifcation that I get from building it my self.

thank u...someone who finally understands....i have built man system through the years.....the deal of mine was just presented to me and i went with it
Back to top Go down
Jeff Sanford
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2007-06-23

BUY OR BUILD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUY OR BUILD?   BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:58 am

Most people that buy a car usually do more do it so even if you buy a loud car you still build it also. You might not do a full build, but you still have to work on it.
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018

BUY OR BUILD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUY OR BUILD?   BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:14 am

think of it like this... you buy a vehicle that is already cemented but the rest of what was done you rip out... you just saved yourself the trouble of having to cement it...
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

BUY OR BUILD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUY OR BUILD?   BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:26 am

I say its okay as well.... The thing i hate to see is ppl making fun of everyone who does it ... Then goes out and does it themselves.. Pretty Ironic.

2 years ago when Robert Retired his Truck i was going to buy it.. But i knew that no matter what i did EVERYONE would be like yeah you won but with a WORLD CHAMPION WINNER. So i passed and kept working my asssss off on my S-10 And in the long run yes i like that i stayed with it....

But i dont think anyone should be givin crap over wanting to better themselvs.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

BUY OR BUILD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUY OR BUILD?   BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:30 am

well i have built a car that wont a title

and i have also bought 2 that have won titles as well

i say it doesnt matter what you think about what i buy or build but when you start putting you money in my pockets than you can have a voice about it thats not aimed at 1 person but anyone that doesnt like the fact that people buy poop frpm other people

its the same with amps and subs, but you wont admit that
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

BUY OR BUILD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUY OR BUILD?   BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:35 am

Easy trigger who was talking about you??? Guilty concious or what? Like i said i dont see a problem with buying a World Title did i.
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

BUY OR BUILD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUY OR BUILD?   BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:41 am

well i dont see how one person buying a half built vechicle has anything to do with the rest of usac...
Back to top Go down
Crash
Crash

Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2007-06-24

BUY OR BUILD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUY OR BUILD?   BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:44 am

I honestly don't think you could ever just buy a vehicle. I bet you poop is going to go wrong and you are going to have to put some work into it. Plus it might be loud when you get it. But come on is it ever really loud enough.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/christopherjeffery
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

BUY OR BUILD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUY OR BUILD?   BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:47 am

John easy trigger to you as well... Listen to what i said, i dont have a problem with it and putting your own touch on it and doing the best you can with it... And like i said i had a chance and passed it just didn't sit right with me...

Was simply pointing out that I DONT LIKE SEEING PPL MAKE FUN OF OTHER PPL FOR IT... THEN GOING OUT AND DOING IT THEMSELVES. Not any of my bussiness you guys are right.. Since ppl dont see my point im in a usless argument... Do what you got to do...... LIKE A GIVE A F U C K
Back to top Go down
johnperdeye
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

BUY OR BUILD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUY OR BUILD?   BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:49 am

oh i know jimbo i was talking about anything u said just the topic in general...but i know what u are saying
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

Number of posts : 608

BUY OR BUILD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUY OR BUILD?   BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:58 am

Most every vehicle sold does not come with all the equipment, so you still have the same problems as everyone else, Getting loud.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

BUY OR BUILD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUY OR BUILD?   BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:58 pm

and noone was pointing a finger at you jimbo i was jjust saying if anyone has an issue with it i really dont give a fornicate cause thats me and it doesnt matter
Back to top Go down
XFL-Leader
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
XFL-Leader

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-30

BUY OR BUILD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUY OR BUILD?   BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 1:11 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
I say its okay as well.... The thing i hate to see is ppl making fun of everyone who does it ... Then goes out and does it themselves.. Pretty Ironic.

Absolutely!!!

Who cares about building or buying?
I think it's pretty bad for all these people to talk about someone else anyway. What gives you the right to pass judgement? Who are you to decide what is right or wrong? I say, keep your thoughts to yourself. If you can't be constructive or offer positive reinforcement, shut up.

I don't even know the screen names of the people being negative. I do know that it is wrong to bash someone for a difference in opinion. Most of the time they wouldn't do it in person. So, why act like that on the computer.

Last edited by on Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146

BUY OR BUILD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUY OR BUILD?   BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 1:11 pm

well i buy cuz i honestly dont have car audio experence but i built one box too play with it...so i think it should matter as long as your in your car and your putting up good numbers to win then it dont matter
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305

BUY OR BUILD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUY OR BUILD?   BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 1:24 pm

how can u be proud of your system if someone else built it...poop i buy my own equipment...build my own poop..i just dont see the point to buy a system to compete in...now a kid comes in to get a system to bump around yea that is ight in my eyes..but whatever...i will never do it..but if u do who says taht is wrong...this is deff and opinionated question....so if that is what u wanna do there is nothin stopping ya,..
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

BUY OR BUILD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUY OR BUILD?   BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 1:30 pm

buy or build who giveses a poop. There is nothing wrong in buying. i am shure that most people who buy will do a lot of changes to make it they way they want. Equipment and other things might change.
I get more gratification from building myself. I learn and get to know my vehicle as i go along. I will treasur the win more.
The problem with buying is, it doesn't matter what you do, what ever changes you make. People will say that it is not your vehicle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
TeamBudweiser-CG

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-08-09

BUY OR BUILD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUY OR BUILD?   BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 2:44 pm

XFL Leader is correct...
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

BUY OR BUILD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUY OR BUILD?   BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 2:52 pm

if i cant do it myself it wont get done,thats mt take on the subject.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
sonicboom
sonicboom

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-07

BUY OR BUILD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUY OR BUILD?   BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 3:01 pm

a car pulling up in the lanes is just still a car what matters is the number...not the who did what...just the number some people just need an excuse to cry win they lose...soi i pick

IT DONT MATTER ILL WIN MY WAY
Back to top Go down
sonicboom
sonicboom

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-07

BUY OR BUILD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUY OR BUILD?   BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 3:05 pm

THANKS SOMEONE FINALLY READ MY MIND YOU HAVE MY VOTE...
XFL-Leader wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:

Absolutely!!!

Who cares about building or buying?
I think it's pretty bad for all these people to talk about someone else anyway. What gives you the right to pass judgement? Who are you to decide what is right or wrong? I say, keep your thoughts to yourself. If you can't be constructive or offer positive reinforcement, shut up.

I don't even know the screen names of the people being negative. I do know that it is wrong to bash someone for a difference in opinion. Most of the time they wouldn't do it in person. So, why act like that on the computer.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

BUY OR BUILD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUY OR BUILD?   BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 6:08 pm

sanman wrote:
and noone was pointing a finger at you jimbo i was jjust saying if anyone has an issue with it i really dont give a fornicate cause thats me and it doesnt matter

Then please answer me why you make fun of ppl for that do it and say oh that is the only way they can win... Then turn around and do it yourself? Again just a question. Either way i dont mind it is going to be exciting in our class and that is all that matters. It just blew my mind that you did what you make fun of ppl for. But yes your right i dont mind how you spend you money, and it is none of my bisness. Just thought it was kinda two faced. Do you blame me for wondering. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BUY OR BUILD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUY OR BUILD?   BUY OR BUILD? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BUY OR BUILD?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next