Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapTunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Voting_barTunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapTunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Voting_barTunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
80inches records globe broken finals crzyblondgrl silence louisiana pics disc crank kyle quad world Audiopipe dollar contest state build 2010 Johncarr stereo chef drive songs record
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Tunin day turn out!!

Go down 
+12
rd s10
TAMU
SBFRK
hunterw
scionsoloxb
SBJL
Twisted Image
STREETBEATZ19
Alan
supadave
FUZ-T.C.C.
bjfails
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Tunin day turn out!!   Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

We opened our shop, equip, and knowledge for a tunnin day today and thought we'd post the results. Had a Cavalier running trunk class hittin 144db found his box was 5 cubes with a 3" round port 9.5" long (Wayyy small) changed him to a 4X10 port 4" long now hittin 149.8db; 5.8db increase. Second car was running a 5.5 cube box with a 3.5"x14.5" 15" long tuned to 36hz approx, hittin 146.4. Changed to 8" long and now hittin 148.9 gained 3.5db. Had a few beers and good time. So in all we gained 6.3db today within just a few hours of work. Thinking about once a month maybe doing one of these, in Topeka obviously, what's ur thoughts on this? I know we're helpin the comp but we're all here to have fun right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardkoreaudio.com

AuthorMessage
SBJL
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBJL

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Tunin day turn out!!   Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:18 pm

believe me or not, put up the protest money and lose it. don't matter to me either way.
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Tunin day turn out!!   Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:21 pm

no protest from me.but you might want to check your bank account before you come to finals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
SBJL
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBJL

PostSubject: Re: Tunin day turn out!!   Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:22 pm

i have plenty, need to borrow some?
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Tunin day turn out!!   Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:22 pm

na! i am good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
SBJL
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBJL

PostSubject: Re: Tunin day turn out!!   Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:26 pm

talk to you later then, and don't be shy at finals.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Tunin day turn out!!   Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:17 pm

hey tamu how about that time you drove all the way to omaha just to have your weak ass box 2-5" in front of the "b" piller . and u got all blowed up cause u coulnt beat the box back far enough to run stock so you had to run supermod extreme ..... LOL LOL great times. BFH FTW!!!

Last edited by scionsoloxb on Mon May 11, 2009 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Tunin day turn out!!   Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:34 pm

bfh=big friendly hug?
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: Tunin day turn out!!   Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:46 pm

hunterw wrote:
bfh=big friendly hug?
means big freakin no globe...wait that dont make since.
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

PostSubject: Re: Tunin day turn out!!   Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:07 pm

lol. it does to me buddy.....followed by some mo#&^ f$#%@&@
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Tunin day turn out!!   Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:12 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
hey tamu how about that time you drove all the way to omaha just to have your weak ass box 2-5" in front of the "b" piller . and u got all blowed up cause u coulnt beat the box back far enough to run stock so you had to run supermod..... LOL LOL great times. BFH FTW!!!

BAM RIGHT IN THE NADS LOL
Damn ryan that was funny as hell lol
but the guy with the cavi is right you have to have a nice car in order too get some spnosorships. cause alot of companies won't those guys whose cars stands out at shows far as visually goes. Now when it comes to kicker they won't the loudest car an it shows cause alot of you guys have gotton your wr's on kickers equipment.
but the mainstream stuff, mtx, fosgate, pioneer, etc they look for the nice rides an not so much for the burppalators.
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

Number of posts : 1433
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Tunin day turn out!!   Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:43 pm

True,thats the point I was trying to get across. All due respect on the loudness of a crx...but at the same time everybodys got one.Im no better than anyone I guess I met the right people and said the right things.I am blessed to be in the position im in and thankful!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/trinitycarclub
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Tunin day turn out!!   Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:48 pm

thats all good bro but in usaci man when your sponsorred you have to run pro classes an never really seen any competive cars in those classes. now sb if you can get it up to a 158 or higher you can be competitive maybe if someone blows an amp or mess up a recone while in a hurry an lock up their subs lol but that luck hardly every happens from what i hear.
but like sblj said man good luck in prostock an sb5, cause in those classes in order to be competitive in those classes you have to be at least doing a 59 an with room to get louder.

not dumping on you or anything so don't take it that way but i am happy that you got your sponsors hell i use to want to be sponsored till i learned about all the low down on being sponsored then changed my mind lol. but best of luck to ya bro.
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: Tunin day turn out!!   Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:35 pm

Ya im not gonna do street beat much, I know i wont do well at all in 5. Heck i didnt do well in 2 lol! I plan on getting me a spl car not a dd to put a monster in.!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Tunin day turn out!!   Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:32 am

FUZ-T.C.C.-HK wrote:
Well since you have a crx its a no brainer you will beat me. But see to me its not impressive to be loud in a crx.You can power 6x9s in a crx and hit 130. A fartbox in a crx will probably always beat me...But my setup looks awesome and hits around 150, I cant have a box with ports protruding out the back covered in duct tape. I compete in Car shows,So the process on my build was to make a setup that looks clean and can preform...We did a good job doing that i think.

Your right I do have a crx, and its gonna stay in the garage right where it belongs, untill it is done and ready for either autocross or IHRA.

Trunk class for me and Meghan. 1998 civic coupe.

Did I have sponsor's? Yep
Do I have any yet? Nope

We will hopefully be ready at NW Audio, Got alot of people with high expectations. Considering we were able to do 153+ over 3 years ago with everything in the trunk I think we can up that score now.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

PostSubject: Re: Tunin day turn out!!   Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:33 am

Even though your sponsored fix up that rear window deck and come play with me and brian (SBFRK) in the trunk classes, we need some good competiton
Back to top Go down
SBFRK
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBFRK

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Tunin day turn out!!   Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:44 am

Twisted Image wrote:
Even though your sponsored fix up that rear window deck and come play with me and brian (SBFRK) in the trunk classes, we need some good competiton

Hey whoa! I like keeping people 8dbs lower then me!
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: Tunin day turn out!!   Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:31 am

I dont want to screw with my current setup...I want to run trunk but I cant,And im not changing anything. But we are surrently working on my teammates car a 04 Grand am.You all seen it white with an orange stripe.He will be in Trunk 1001 up starting nw audio show. Hes running All soundstream now should be at least 145ish? We built a new box and trunk setup!We will see, But sbfrk and Twstd img should both beat him due to your experence levels and setups. We are big on looks and daily driving so our numbers will probably never get on your levels,truthfully. But im thinking of getting another car to put a monster in it.
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: Tunin day turn out!!   Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:56 am

Nice job though on a 153 in a trunk,wow I hope to get that with my new amp.Im thinking so cuz Im hitting 145s with a 1350 watt planet audio big bang anmp now. And Im running a B.A.M.F. 5500 now.I guess we will see!
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Tunin day turn out!!   Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:12 pm

JUST GO TO JUNK YARD AND CUT OUT ANOTHER ONE AND WELD IT BACK INTO PLACE ...LOL
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736

PostSubject: Re: Tunin day turn out!!   Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:27 pm

Looks don't mean anything in the SPL World. In fact the uglier it is, the louder it is. lol
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: Tunin day turn out!!   Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:10 pm

CactusSounds-Geoff wrote:
Looks don't mean anything in the SPL World. In fact the uglier it is, the louder it is. lol
you had the best of both.......but ya ugly ftw!
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

PostSubject: Re: Tunin day turn out!!   Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:54 pm

i heart ugly. elephant
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Tunin day turn out!!   Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:57 pm

hunter u are ugly
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Tunin day turn out!!   Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:37 pm

dont forget to mention you were 16v batts and in what1001-5000w proclass jeff. and a civic gains just as much in the kick as a crx.
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: Tunin day turn out!!   Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:49 pm

Ya I know looks dont mean anything in usaci...But I will sacrifice a few dbs for something that I can show off at a carshow.I do around 10 carshows as well and I like to keep it clean looking for that purpose as well. My numbers are nearing 150 db..And for now thats my goal...until I hit that then my goal is 155 then 160 then 165 ect... But I will have to get a diffrent car for most of those numbers! lol Oh and Im thinking of restoring my back deck to get back in trunk class. Havent decided yet!
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

PostSubject: Re: Tunin day turn out!!   Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:18 pm

charlesestes wrote:
dont forget to mention you were 16v batts and in what1001-5000w proclass jeff. and a civic gains just as much in the kick as a crx.

Actually the setup we always ran in the civic was the same setup meghan had from USACI finals 05 Basic Stock 301-900.

Yes we gained in the Kick, I have talked to some people about what it does unmanned...I always tested Unmanned Kick, and unmanned dash. But yes our 153's were manned.

We will see soon what the civic has left in it, I think I have a box in the corner of the garage that is begging to come back into use, could a 4 year old box still work?

I ran prostock, the civic saw 16volts ONCE and it never made it to the lanes, I cracked a cone the night before at NWA in 07 and it never came out the next day.

Enough talk, time to bring it to the lanes for me and meghan
Back to top Go down
FUZ-T.C.C.
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
FUZ-T.C.C.

PostSubject: Re: Tunin day turn out!!   Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:39 pm

Nice,What does you civic look like? I gotta check this out! I am still learning for all you seasoned vets! Im like a sponge...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tunin day turn out!!   Tunin day turn out!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tunin day turn out!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2