Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
I guess it's my turn... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
I guess it's my turn... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
I guess it's my turn... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
I guess it's my turn... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
I guess it's my turn... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
I guess it's my turn... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
I guess it's my turn... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
I guess it's my turn... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
I guess it's my turn... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
I guess it's my turn... Vote_lcapI guess it's my turn... Voting_barI guess it's my turn... Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
I guess it's my turn... Vote_lcapI guess it's my turn... Voting_barI guess it's my turn... Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
2010 silence state pics dollar drive records quad 80inches broken globe record finals disc contest Audiopipe louisiana chef stereo songs kyle crank build Johncarr world crzyblondgrl
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

I guess it's my turn...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue_C1500
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Blue_C1500

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2010-03-28

I guess it's my turn... Empty
PostSubject: I guess it's my turn...   I guess it's my turn... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:56 pm

to say thank you to everyone that helped me now. First, I have to thank my girlfriend, Micheline. Without her helping me wrestle the 75 pound woofers I would have given up long ago. I mean really how many girls would spend their birthday following someone around a sound competition just in case they might need help doing something? She is truly the greatest.

Next, I have to thank Alan Hall for all of the work he did to help me get my van up and playing. He went WAAAY out of his way to get things done. From physical labor to helping me find good deals on equipment he helped every step of the way. I very much appreciate all that you have done for me. I just wish I could have put up a better number but it is what it is. It'll get better no doubt. Needless to say anything you need just say the word and I'll do anything I can.

I also need to thank F3M4, strpperpolef150, Speakerbox and all of the guys that helped by deadning my door, setting my gains, lending tools, and pushing that heavy as$ van into the lanes. You guys were life savers to say the least.

Last but not least, Jenissa, for cracking her whip on the people at the Hilton and getting them to call me back. She also pulled some strings to let me drive in since pushing in a wheelchair is a no-go, literally.

THANK YOU ALL!!!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: I guess it's my turn...   I guess it's my turn... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:00 am

jerry man. your very much welcome ! i wish i could of done even more to help you out and get the score up a little more. i know im a big guy but there is only so much of me to go around! lol your van was a 100% new build to me or anyone i know. we did something alot of people thought would never happen, stacking 6 18s in there. theres still alot of lose ends to wrap up . then im very sure some enclosure time to figure out what that beast wants. but if you stick with it im sure it will come alive eventually. unless you decide to get an astro lmao.. im just happy you understand its not a s10,crx, or astro and you just toss it in the lanes and its a monster lol. we will get it !
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: I guess it's my turn...   I guess it's my turn... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:33 am

Congrats bro........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I guess it's my turn...   I guess it's my turn... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:46 am

Blue_C1500 wrote:

Last but not least, Jenissa, for cracking her whip on the people at the Hilton and getting them to call me back. She also pulled some strings to let me drive in since pushing in a wheelchair is a no-go, literally.

What are friends for, see ya in the lanes this year Wink
Back to top Go down
SpeakerBox
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Re: I guess it's my turn...   I guess it's my turn... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:58 am

No need for thanks man. I enjoyed giving alan a hand in building that monster and was excited to see it come together as well as helping with deadening the doors and pushing it into the lanes. Thats what friends are for right? Congrats jerry. With some hard work, dedication and a lot of testing that van is gonna be a force next year. Just remember, its a whole new build and needs some love to get where you want it to be but I know you're gonna put that time in to get it there. See you around and at the local shows.
Back to top Go down
TaylorFade
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: I guess it's my turn...   I guess it's my turn... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:18 pm

I dont' know about everybody else, but it's fun helping on such a beast. I was honored to even be such a small part of it. I wish I could have done more to help, but I'm in for whatever you guys need in the future. We all know it has way more in it, not that it isn't violent as sh!t right now! Lol. Alan had to warn us when he was gonna burp it during testing. Scared the piss outta me everytime. Lol.

Buy my S10 and throw those 5k's in there. I wanna see what that turd will do with some real power!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess it's my turn...   I guess it's my turn... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I guess it's my turn...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: