Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Vote_lcapquad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Voting_barquad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Vote_lcapquad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Voting_barquad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad 80inches crank songs build records kyle contest globe broken chef dollar finals 2010 crzyblondgrl world drive state disc stereo louisiana Audiopipe record pics silence Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?

Go down 
+31
basspro
quad&kimbo
KimboSlice2
teamcactus-stewie
fmxboy144
Alarm God
Moonie
taz
n-stereo
boomn89
mschwitz
SBFRK
shadescustomtint
team bassick (alpine)
Tom
2loudcrew
AudioAnonymous
HellRzR
scionsoloxb
Corey J
Twisted Image
Team Kracker
scoupen
Team Bassick - Kimo
S.L.A.B.
slumpinhonda
Talonesi
quad box
Kingsuv
bruce-bruce
idbl_fanatic
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:53 am

First topic message reminder :

2nd Leonard Foster 145.3

quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 E10698W3M80P11C

Videos:

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg-iA3cfuZ0&feature=sdig&et=1237556594.89

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ1wEE35ESg&feature=channel_page

http://www.termpro.com/asp/eventresults5.asp?Image=E10698W3M80P11&Event_ID=10698

What will he say?

1: Woofer wasn't screwed in
2: Amp wasn't working right
3: I'm a poser
4: The sky was falling that day
5: The economy is bad
6: "Kimbo" wasn't there to help

Or will it be another new excuse?

Last edited by idbl_fanatic on Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:09 pm

team bassick (alpine) wrote:
Lmao yup ima newb but unlike you I have a 160 on my stats for db drag and the name you should look up is team bassick joey did 158+ at world finals last year with only 2 amps he's waiting for the other 2 as well and if you think he has not worked on it since you would be wrong

Ima newb cause I have 2 post LOL post don't mean anything as I read over yours lmao

Db drag and bass race
2007 points champ
1st reginoals bass race
2nd nationals
1st reginals ss 5+
3rd bass race

But ya ima newb Smile
yeah you are a newb!!! this is Usaci Not Drag??? were are your Usaci numbers??? what is your membership number??? and i have used only one amp so far not two???
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:19 pm

This topic is about drag I did usaci one time in 2007 with 2 10's and was louder than you at the drag you were at sooo your gonna gain 9 db's switching out amps and that huge 200 $$ batt I doubt that
Back to top Go down
Team Bassick - Kimo
Team Bassick - Kimo

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:54 pm

quad box wrote:
wow my first post here and LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and my team mate is doing a 159+ in street max one of the nations top 3 not just cali soooo how are people not doing anything????
i think you need to fight for this top spot you SAY you have had

your also only allowed 4 amps not 8 to 16 in street max just fyi

thanks for the laughs guys this is the funnest thing on the net right now for me lol
page 1 four amps 8-16 is for Super Street and Mod 4000+ usaci Get it Right!!!!

Number of posts: 1323
Registration date: 2007-06-23

Subject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? Yesterday at 10:59 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you guys missed it i did not have all of my gear in which i have most of it now $200+ batt for street max thats a 12volt class one batt you can use four amps i only had one and not the right one, have two on the way that like 12volts and only 1ohm

the truck was not legal but it's one of his 1st shows so i said nothing

WTF?????

You tell my teammate he don't know wtf he is talking about USAC when he is talking about drag?

Then you go and throw thow USAC rules at him just to come back to the dB Drag Street Max Rules.

OMFG!!!!!

LMFAO...........

OUR TEAMMATES STATS PAGE (TEAM BASSICK - JOEY)
http://www.termpro.com/asp/competitorstats.asp?Competitor_ID=31573

LEADERBOARD 2009
http://www.termpro.com/asp/lb.asp?ListMethod=2&Org_ID=1&Season_Select=2009&Continent_Select=1&Country_Select=All&State_Select=All&Class_Select=5&SessionID=276657226

LEADERBOARD 2008
http://www.termpro.com/asp/lb.asp?ListMethod=3&Org_ID=1&Season_Select=2008&Continent_Select=0&Country_Select=USA&State_Select=CA&Class_Select=6&SessionID=276657226

LEADERBOARD 2007
http://www.termpro.com/asp/lb.asp?ListMethod=2

JUST FOR NO CONFUSSION THIS IS DB DRAG WE ARE TALKING ABOUT AN NOT USACi.

Don't get it twisted bro I'm not putting down USACi or even you for that matter just stating some facts that. You've got your worked cut out for you for KOC and although you think you got SOCAL locked up best believe we ain't making the trip down there to lose......
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:20 pm

quad box wrote:
Twisted Image wrote:
Actually there are results from previous years, would you like to say what year you did this 158 in?

http://www.soundoff.org/supportfiles/
what was nopi sept 07 didn't you sit in the car there and in cali on the 56 turn on pop???

I sat in the quad mobile at kumho street warriors in 07. You did do a 155-156 something in the lanes if I remember correct

I did sit in it after and try moving the mic and some other things and you were able to do a 158 and change while not in an official run.

Did I see it? yes. Did you bring it to finals or do it again in the lanes? no.

I have seen you make alot of open promises, I did have respect for you at one point in time, but lost it after you made promises that you could never uphold and then made excuses to cover them

Just go back to how you were back then, for one you learned kep your mouth shut, your eyes off the fourm, work on your car and then bring it to a show and do the damn thing.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:05 pm

blah blah blah
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:01 am

Wow just get in the ring
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:32 pm

Ding, Ding, Ding. School starts April 4th Will Quad be attending class?
Back to top Go down
http://www.diabloaudiotechnologies.com
SBFRK
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBFRK

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:21 pm

Pack your lunch kids!
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:29 pm

Laughing I missed a lot on here this week I guess. Hey, Quad the season starts by me in mid may, you should put up some bigger numbers so I actually have to work to beat you this year and not use an sq car to do it.
Back to top Go down
boomn89
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:06 am

OK as I read thru this whole post (and others I have seen with Quad in it) why does everyone still answer him? scratch Let him talk his Dung Pile he cant back it up with anything but excuses. Rolling Eyes If you dont answer him maybe he will go away because hes not getting the attention he wants. He cant get the attention from getting loud so he gets it from posting crap. Our sport doesnt need this kinda crap!! my .02 cents
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:31 pm

boomn89 wrote:
OK as I read thru this whole post (and others I have seen with Quad in it) why does everyone still answer him? scratch Let him talk his Dung Pile he cant back it up with anything but excuses. Rolling Eyes If you dont answer him maybe he will go away because hes not getting the attention he wants. He cant get the attention from getting loud so he gets it from posting crap. Our sport doesnt need this kinda crap!! my .02 cents
you should reverse your statement, and ask why do people bring up this stuff i did not??? your sport??? i been playing in and out of this game since 1987
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:03 pm

quad box wrote:
boomn89 wrote:
you should reverse your statement, and ask why do people bring up this stuff i did not??? your sport??? i been playing in and out of this game since 1987
weak sauce!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:43 pm

How does that Phil Collins song go (I don't Care Anymore)
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:41 pm

quad box wrote:

Then stop coming on here and posting. Get back to work trying to get loud again.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:32 pm

mschwitz wrote:
quad box wrote:

Then stop coming on here and posting. Get back to work trying to get loud again.
i have not been on here for awhile, and you don't understand i am Done with this.
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:55 pm

Today: 4/4/09
ONLY ONE IN THE CLASS
dB Drag Racing - Street Max
Place Competitor SPL Stats
1st Leonard Foster 146.9

Wow..........big number there bud...........you gonna say again, that it was because there was no reason to "show it" sand bagging?
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:01 am

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH SO MUCH FOR KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
Back to top Go down
n-stereo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
n-stereo

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:59 am

if you consider king of cali in streetmax , he got spanked real hard by 8.9 db by Team Bassick - Joey . Joey did a 55.8 and Leonard did a 46.9 .wtf happened to a "better bring a 60 in streetmax" ?? i suppose more entertainment of excuses is the new news .
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:07 am

That 55 was joey sand baggin 3 burbs on 30 seconds apart joey,s ave 158.1
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:28 am

n-stereo wrote:
if you consider king of cali in streetmax , he got spanked real hard by 8.9 db by Team Bassick - Joey . Joey did a 55.8 and Leonard did a 46.9 .wtf happened to a "better bring a 60 in streetmax" ?? i suppose more entertainment of excuses is the new news .
once again i never said i would hit 60 in street Max????? next i ran the same 600watt Usaci rated amp as the last show, i could not get any of the amps i brought to work on 12 volts!! so i did not change classes i stayed in so $4000+ in amps beat a single $300.00 amp again props to the winner i am out of that now back to 18volts were i have the gear to compete.
again super street 18volts is were i can get over a 60.
Back to top Go down
n-stereo
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
n-stereo

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:18 am

ooooooh sh*t , almost fell into the quad trap Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:41 am

n-stereo wrote:
ooooooh sh*t , almost fell into the quad trap Evil or Very Mad
no crap u were close..be careful!
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:32 am

Hey quad you did say if your not hitting a 160 on the dash you might as well stay home it's ok we know it was a typeo you ment 150 right?

LOL
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:27 am

Hey quad you did say if your not hitting a 160 on the dash you might as well stay home it's ok we know it was a typeo you ment 150 right?

LOL

No he said "if you can't do a 146 you better stay home" lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.diabloaudiotechnologies.com

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:37 am

Quad now that db drag and usaci finals are together, in tulsa, can we expect to see you spank the competition, i mean you only have to travel once, saves you time and money, 2 finals at once, spend more on equipment, now your chance
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:42 pm

kickercrx wrote:
Quad now that db drag and usaci finals are together, in tulsa, can we expect to see you spank the competition, i mean you only have to travel once, saves you time and money, 2 finals at once, spend more on equipment, now your chance

uh oh....................
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:58 pm

kickercrx wrote:
i have already stated that Tx Heatwave may be my last show, Tulsa is a little far and money is to hard to come by, if things change maybe but i am doing Bmx Grands in Tulsa also not enough money for both time for me to walk away from this maybe promote the south Cali area, with this Org are my Own
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:16 pm

blah blah blah blah blah.
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:01 pm

OK ...........So i know he sets himself up alot , but lets give him credit for going at least he did that , all shops need customers to not only show up but spend money to compete , soooo... that being said congrats on going quad , supporting the org , just dont tell us what you can do , just show us , fair? . I know the forums get a little boring without some crap but all orgs need more people running in the lanes .
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:44 pm

this is true he did show up and do his thang I'll give em props for that keep at it but some of his outlandish comments got to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next