Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Vote_lcapquad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Voting_barquad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Vote_lcapquad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Voting_barquad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
2010 stereo broken world finals globe songs crzyblondgrl crank Johncarr build disc state chef record pics kyle louisiana records silence drive Audiopipe quad 80inches contest dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?

Go down 
+31
basspro
quad&kimbo
KimboSlice2
teamcactus-stewie
fmxboy144
Alarm God
Moonie
taz
n-stereo
boomn89
mschwitz
SBFRK
shadescustomtint
team bassick (alpine)
Tom
2loudcrew
AudioAnonymous
HellRzR
scionsoloxb
Corey J
Twisted Image
Team Kracker
scoupen
Team Bassick - Kimo
S.L.A.B.
slumpinhonda
Talonesi
quad box
Kingsuv
bruce-bruce
idbl_fanatic
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:53 am

First topic message reminder :

2nd Leonard Foster 145.3

quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 E10698W3M80P11C

Videos:

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg-iA3cfuZ0&feature=sdig&et=1237556594.89

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ1wEE35ESg&feature=channel_page

http://www.termpro.com/asp/eventresults5.asp?Image=E10698W3M80P11&Event_ID=10698

What will he say?

1: Woofer wasn't screwed in
2: Amp wasn't working right
3: I'm a poser
4: The sky was falling that day
5: The economy is bad
6: "Kimbo" wasn't there to help

Or will it be another new excuse?

Last edited by idbl_fanatic on Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:05 pm

because of current if you burp five times on one batt will your number stay the same six times later no it's about how much current the battery can deliver, how much current is in a battery at 12.4 volts compared to 15.4 ???

next my goal is to be Street Max King of Cali no matter what the number!

and if you missed 58.4 that's your problem everyone knows i did it Usaci has no past spl links like drag oh yeah same event i took 2nd in the World at Idbl finals 157.2 on the dash.
Back to top Go down
scoupen
scoupen

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:11 pm

quad box wrote:

and if you missed 58.4 that's your problem everyone knows i did it .

You and Kimbo don't count as "everyone".
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sbaudio
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:12 pm

quad box wrote:
because of current if you burp five times on one batt will your number stay the same six times later no it's about how much current the battery can deliver, how much current is in a battery at 12.4 volts compared to 15.4 ???

and if you missed 58.4 that's your problem everyone knows i did it Usaci has no past spl links like drag oh yeah same event i took 2nd in the World at Idbl finals 157.2 on the dash.

Wait.................is this the pot calling the kettle black? Talking about what WAS done??

What's the word I'm looking for...............

Bill??

Last edited by idbl_fanatic on Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scoupen
scoupen

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:16 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:

Wait.................is this the pot calling the kettle black? Talking about what [b]WAS[b] done??

Bill??

that's racist Rick.
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:17 pm

scoupen wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:

Wait.................is this the pot calling the kettle black? Talking about what [b]WAS[b] done??

Bill??

that's racist Rick.

LMAO no it's not..................well............NOW it is, now that you said that, SHEESH
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:19 pm

quad box wrote:

I'm not talking about 5-6 burps. As per your Quadmath, You said you can do a 151 with 15.4v i would like to know how that is done in a 14v class?

And I would think you off all people would of saved your accomplishments of a 56 or a 58 if you actually did it.

Best Quoted;
idbl_fanatic wrote:
Poser
Back to top Go down
http://www.diabloaudiotechnologies.com
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:32 pm

Kingsuv wrote:
quad box wrote:

I'm not talking about 5-6 burps. As per your Quadmath, You said you can do a 151 with 15.4v i would like to know how that is done in a 14v class?

And I would think you off all people would of saved your accomplishments of a 56 or a 58 if you actually did it.

Best Quoted;
idbl_fanatic wrote:
Poser
Hmmm tell yeah what the show is in two weeks why don't you Try and beat me instead of wasting your time and mine???? that's Sm and bassrace for king of cali
next i have shown the win countless times and people that were there judging have stated the number so whats your point???
can't wait for the folks that say winning Koc does not count ???
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:35 pm

p.s. if the new amps work as stated thats bassrace 149.9 class or 150+
Back to top Go down
scoupen
scoupen

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:51 pm

quad box wrote:

That's that patented quad "if" again........leaving the out.
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:07 pm

quad box wrote:

The only way you could take a win in the 59 class is if you are the only one in that class.

I'll bet good money that you can't even hold into the 50's for a 30 sec run.
Back to top Go down
http://www.diabloaudiotechnologies.com

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:14 pm

if quad burps his car on the meter in his garage and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound or register on the TL?
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:57 pm

scoupen wrote:
quad box wrote:

That's that patented quad "if" again........leaving the out.
always leave an out lol, well i don't know what the amps are going to do until i test with them they could go in to protect or smoke on one battery going class a/b to be safe there were supposed to be here today by fedex site no banana so far Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Team Kracker
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Team Kracker

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:53 pm

Im half tempted to bring my honda back out and see who has the loudest old Honda in USACI . I actually have proof on my numbers and a world championship to show for my efforts. Just let me know we might run for pinks. LOL
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:26 pm

wow i have proof too the awards, an i think my Honda's worth far more value goes up every year, LoL

it's my retirement honda
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:21 am

Actually there are results from previous years, would you like to say what year you did this 158 in?

http://www.soundoff.org/supportfiles/
Back to top Go down
Corey J
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Corey J

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:30 am

This guy is a joke , Has been a joke , and will continue to be THE joke of car audio ! Enough said ! I though he was talking Dung Pile about one of my local Wisconsin competitors for his score and then he goes and lays this egg ! LOL
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:36 am

Twisted Image wrote:
Actually there are results from previous years, would you like to say what year you did this 158 in?

what was nopi sept 07 didn't you sit in the car there and in cali on the 56 turn on pop???
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:38 am

Corey J wrote:
This guy is a joke , Has been a joke , and will continue to be THE joke of car audio ! Enough said ! I though he was talking Dung Pile about one of my local Wisconsin competitors for his score and then he goes and lays this egg ! LOL
yeah i joked all the way to the bank now i can retire and not work can you???? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Corey J
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Corey J

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:41 am

LOL , I work for the most stable company in the world ! Your still a joke , and you cant ? my numbers . You brag about Dung Pile you cant do !
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:53 am

quad box wrote:
Twisted Image wrote:

what was nopi sept 07 didn't you sit in the car there and in cali on the 56 turn on pop???

HMMM, the ONLY thing I see for you in 07 is this:

MODIFIED 0-1000
1 C110531 FOSTER, LEONARD ( POMONA, CA 91768 ) 156.90 01/07/2007

And that was under State champs, sooooooooooo that would be your highest right?

Here is 2009:

PRO STOCK OPEN
1 C110531 Foster, Leonard ( PALM SPRINGS, CA 92264 ) 141.00 03/10/2009
SUPER PORT WARS OPEN
1 C110531 Foster, Leonard ( PALM SPRINGS, CA 92264 ) 163.00 03/10/2009

Last edited by idbl_fanatic on Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Team Kracker
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Team Kracker

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:54 am

quad box wrote:
wow i have proof too the awards, an i think my Honda's worth far more value goes up every year, LoL

it's my retirement honda
It cant be worth that much considering its not original anymore. Still waiting on an actual good number from an actual show from you.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:58 am

Team Kracker wrote:
quad box wrote:

it's my retirement honda
It cant be worth that much considering its not original anymore. Still waiting on an actual good number from an actual show from you.
the only thing not og is the box which can come out like before people don't care they just want it.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:00 am

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
Twisted Image wrote:

MODIFIED 0-1000

Here is 2009:

PRO STOCK OPEN
SUPER PORT WARS OPEN
nope sept 28 2007 Nopi nats usaci 3x 158+ idbl 157+ 2nd place World finals
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:01 am

car turned out nice on that paint job. nice work! keep up the good work. Smile
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:02 am

quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
Twisted Image wrote:

MODIFIED 0-1000

Here is 2009:

PRO STOCK OPEN
SUPER PORT WARS OPEN

Well, I am just telling you what is listed on the USACi site in the event results.......
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:11 am

scionsoloxb wrote:
car turned out nice on that paint job. nice work! keep up the good work. Smile
Thanks
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:12 am

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
Twisted Image wrote:

MODIFIED 0-1000

Here is 2009:

PRO STOCK OPEN
SUPER PORT WARS OPEN

Well, I am just telling you what is listed on the USACi site in the event results.......
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Number My bad had the date and year wrong, Thank God for Photobucket!!!

Last edited by quad box on Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:13 am

Dude, your gonna bring that pic out again? the one that looks like you did it in MS paint?
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:14 am

idbl_fanatic wrote:
Dude, your gonna bring that pic out again? the one that looks like you did it in MS paint?
oh my! Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:16 am

scionsoloxb wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
oh my! Shocked Shocked

Well c'mon, tell me it don't
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next