Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Vote_lcapquad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Voting_barquad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Vote_lcapquad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Voting_barquad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
songs silence state Audiopipe disc records dollar quad kyle crzyblondgrl build finals record stereo broken louisiana drive globe 2010 pics crank 80inches Johncarr contest world chef
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?

Go down 
+31
basspro
quad&kimbo
KimboSlice2
teamcactus-stewie
fmxboy144
Alarm God
Moonie
taz
n-stereo
boomn89
mschwitz
SBFRK
shadescustomtint
team bassick (alpine)
Tom
2loudcrew
AudioAnonymous
HellRzR
scionsoloxb
Corey J
Twisted Image
Team Kracker
scoupen
Team Bassick - Kimo
S.L.A.B.
slumpinhonda
Talonesi
quad box
Kingsuv
bruce-bruce
idbl_fanatic
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:53 am

First topic message reminder :

2nd Leonard Foster 145.3

quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 E10698W3M80P11C

Videos:

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg-iA3cfuZ0&feature=sdig&et=1237556594.89

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ1wEE35ESg&feature=channel_page

http://www.termpro.com/asp/eventresults5.asp?Image=E10698W3M80P11&Event_ID=10698

What will he say?

1: Woofer wasn't screwed in
2: Amp wasn't working right
3: I'm a poser
4: The sky was falling that day
5: The economy is bad
6: "Kimbo" wasn't there to help

Or will it be another new excuse?

Last edited by idbl_fanatic on Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:26 pm

taz wrote:
OK ...........So i know he sets himself up alot , but lets give him credit for going at least he did that , all shops need customers to not only show up but spend money to compete , soooo... that being said congrats on going quad , supporting the org , just dont tell us what you can do , just show us , fair? . I know the forums get a little boring without some crap but all orgs need more people running in the lanes .
Thanks. people please keep in mind, i won 1st place in the certified Drag 3 x event i am going back to super street and 18volts, i spent $1100 on trying to run on one batt and it did not work what was i to do?? not show? change class?? there are two more shows this month i will just add 18volts on the same gear and go up 10+ db
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:00 pm

jsut show us dont tell us it will go better that way , then you can brag and people will say nice job not what happened .
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:10 am

quad box wrote:
taz wrote:
OK ...........So i know he sets himself up alot , but lets give him credit for going at least he did that , all shops need customers to not only show up but spend money to compete , soooo... that being said congrats on going quad , supporting the org , just dont tell us what you can do , just show us , fair? . I know the forums get a little boring without some crap but all orgs need more people running in the lanes .
Thanks. people please keep in mind, i won 1st place in the certified Drag 3 x event i am going back to super street and 18volts, i spent $1100 on trying to run on one batt and it did not work what was i to do?? not show? change class?? there are two more shows this month i will just add 18volts on the same gear and go up 10+ db

You won first because you were the only one in your class [edited]. I don't even think you are [edited] to get second place when you are the only one in the class. Go up 10+db? Come on Quad, don't run your mouth until you can do the numbers. Don't make me embarrass you again all season.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:00 pm

mschwitz wrote:
quad box wrote:
taz wrote:

You won first because you were the only one in your class [edited]. I don't even think you are [edited] to get second place when you are the only one in the class. Go up 10+db? Come on Quad, don't run your mouth until you can do the numbers. Don't make me embarrass you again all season.
Hey Big Foot!! what was i to do four people said they would run against me! only one did! only one in my class did i do that to win?? i stated months ago what class i would be in and stuck with it did not move around like you would.
next nothing has changed but numbers of batts and voltage, amp on one batt 12volts 1200watts amp on 3batts 18volts 7000watts with one amp the car does over a 160 Usaci so get bent! that 146.9 on 12volts is still a 51-52 outlaw in my car unmanned.
and last i have most all points needed now for finals Usaci and Drag what do you have??? ohhh ZERO POINTS FOR YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:29 pm

So your going??? U said your were done!
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:34 pm

lets hope every one goes....the bigger the turnout the better .............let it go
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:20 pm

Moonie wrote:
So your going??? U said your were done!
i am not counting it out yet but can't guarantee anything.
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:49 pm

next nothing has changed but numbers of batts and voltage, amp on one batt 12volts 1200watts amp on 3batts 18volts 7000watts with one amp the car does over a 160 Usaci so get bent! that 146.9 on 12volts is still a 51-52 outlaw in my car unmanned.

I would like to know what 600 watt amp will do 7000 watts on 18v? affraid Sorry I'm a newb, but if you really can post a 160 then why all the excuses? I don't want to stir the pot but I mean come on. I did a 150.5 at the Db Drag show in Arlington,TX this year with 600 watts in SS3-4. So you mean to tell me that adding 6volts will give you 10+Db? So let me get this straight. According to your math, then if I add 6 volts to my setup and go from 12 volts to 18 volts I would do a 164+. affraid
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:50 pm

Alarm God wrote:

I would like to know what 600 watt amp will do 7000 watts on 18v? affraid Sorry I'm a newb, but if you really can post a 160 then why all the excuses? I don't want to stir the pot but I mean come on. I did a 150.5 at the Db Drag show in Arlington,TX this year with 600 watts in SS3-4. So you mean to tell me that adding 6volts will give you 10+Db? So let me get this straight. According to your math, then if I add 6 volts to my setup and go from 12 volts to 18 volts I would do a 164+. affraid
there are a number of amps that do this if not we would have not seen 160+ in 0-600 or 0-1000 do you know what high current means?? if you don't have the current or voltage the amp does nothing ad the current/voltage or very low ohm load and look out. once again the car has for the record hit 157+ idbl on the dash and 158+ Usaci 3x on one amp just 18 volts but has done only two shows so far in another class.
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:20 pm

Yes I do know what High Current means.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:35 am

quad box wrote:
taz wrote:

so what your saying is that if you add 18v batts and change to a class with unlimited batts, you'll gain 10 db, and be at around 156.3 and still not be louder than the people running the streetmax class with 1-12v batt????
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:55 am

I kinda feel sorry for him now seeing him at a show. I mean he is nice in person then comes on here and acts a fool. So he must be bi-polar or something?

Now I feel like were just picking on the retarded kid Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.diabloaudiotechnologies.com
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:37 am

Lmao, So true
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:09 am

kickercrx wrote:
quad box wrote:
taz wrote:

so what your saying is that if you add 18v batts and change to a class with unlimited batts, you'll gain 10 db, and be at around 156.3 and still not be louder than the people running the streetmax class with 1-12v batt????
not saying it Done it in the books what did you miss about that?? 158.4 3x Usaci same setup 18volts next Street Max guys are running four Amps Not just one like me very expensive ones over 1 grand each dealer cost and over 20k watts i had only one amp less than 1200watts night and day man.

Last edited by quad box on Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:13 am

Kingsuv wrote:
I kinda feel sorry for him now seeing him at a show. I mean he is nice in person then comes on here and acts a fool. So he must be bi-polar or something?

Now I feel like were just picking on the retarded kid Neutral
WOW why would you wait until your online and state this???? please address this at a show Suspect next was looking into Diablo amps to run now i would not even think about running them or having anyone i know run them, with comments like that! i did not come on here running anything! and if i did this is Usaci Quads House for years and years!

people need to man up and run against me! only one person from north Cali has.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:30 am

I have no points because in WI we have to wait for the snow to melt to have shows. Our season starts in a little over a month and I have a surprise waiting for you and your sad scores and big mouth. I will be at finals again this year waiting for you. Maybe this time you'll show up. What classes are you going to be in again? We have Usaci and drag here. Just like last year, I'll beat any score you put up all season long. I may not be loud be I'm louder than you....unless we count your mouth, then I don't think anyone is louder than you.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:02 pm

There you go ohhh no shows??? is that what you use to clown on me about??? bring it!!! Mod 4000 plus what you got???
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:34 pm

hehe joey only had 2 amps

Come to ss5+ I'll smash on you as well or bass race if there was a usaci event here I would glady build a car to whoop on that ass In "QUADS HOUSE" lmao

When's the next usaci event will you be at and what class
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:39 pm

yeah bet yea those two cost more than my car with system what model did he have the 12k's???

i am in SS but i only have 3 subs so come to me.

Last edited by quad box on Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:42 pm

Vegas odds on Quad making it to finals

showing up ......100-1
a no show ......1-10
winning .........1,000,000-1

JUST LET YOUR NUMBERS SPEAK!!!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:48 pm

Moonie wrote:
Vegas odds on Quad making it to finals

showing up ......100-1
a no show ......1-10
winning .........1,000,000-1

JUST LET YOUR NUMBERS SPEAK!!!
don't forget i don't have a job Razz
Back to top Go down
fmxboy144
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
fmxboy144

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:49 pm

Lol that's awsome
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:02 pm

quad box wrote:
yeah bet yea those two cost more than my car with system what model did he have the 12k's???

He had the 7k2d's not 10 no 12k and a real batt

From your pics you got 4 15's in a wall how is that 3 subs? I asked what class not what you have....... So what's the class so I can read up on the rules ? You already saw me beat the hummer also with just 2 amps when I should have SIX what do you think I will do in your class ????

It's QUADS HOUSE allright cause nobody eles is there or in it Dung Pile I don't think anybody home to tell you the truth lol
Back to top Go down
fmxboy144
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
fmxboy144

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:18 pm

I have a job and I like to party
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:37 pm

YOU SAID YOU WERE RETIRED!!!! THAT MEANS YOU DONT HAVE TO WORK.....
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:50 pm

team bassick (alpine) wrote:
quad box wrote:

He had the 7k2d's not 10 no 12k and a real batt

From your pics you got 4 15's in a wall how is that 3 subs? I asked what class not what you have....... So what's the class so I can read up on the rules ? You already saw me beat the hummer also with just 2 amps when I should have SIX what do you think I will do in your class ????

It's QUADS HOUSE allright cause nobody eles is there or in it Dung Pile I don't think anybody home to tell you the truth lol
going back to the 3 18" box for SS. 7k2ds dealer cost $1300+ ea Shocked i don't bass race the car because it can't ez to build in a hummer were you can put a ton of battries and 6 plus alts, there is not even a alt on may car and i guess no one has been in the house for how many years now out here and how many classes?? Street C, Street Max, Super Street , Super Street Nw, Usaci Prostock, Mod 0-1000, portwars,Super Port, Idbl Adv 3

Last edited by quad box on Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:54 pm

Moonie wrote:
YOU SAID YOU WERE RETIRED!!!! THAT MEANS YOU DONT HAVE TO WORK.....
retired from this sport not work Cool last season in the spl lanes
Back to top Go down
team bassick (alpine)
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:07 pm

Bla bla bla so out of those classes pick ONE and I'll go up agasnt you this time

Man can this guy talk in circles
Back to top Go down
teamcactus-stewie
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:36 pm

mschwitz wrote:
I have no points because in WI we have to wait for the snow to melt to have shows. Our season starts in a little over a month and I have a surprise waiting for you and your sad scores and big mouth. I will be at finals again this year waiting for you. Maybe this time you'll show up. What classes are you going to be in again? We have Usaci and drag here. Just like last year, I'll beat any score you put up all season long. I may not be loud be I'm louder than you....unless we count your mouth, then I don't think anyone is louder than you.

yeah our season doesnt start until may theres still some snow on the grounds here soon we will get to see what the eclipse will do on 4 12s and 1 amp bet im still louder then quad and the eclipse is a drivable car that plays music on 2 12 volt batteries and my headrest score is higher then your db drag score
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:38 pm

so your doing 154 at the headrest ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?   quad - Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quad..........What happened to those HUGE numbers in DbDrag?
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next