Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Poll  DD - Page 2 Vote_lcapPoll  DD - Page 2 Voting_barPoll  DD - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Poll  DD - Page 2 Vote_lcapPoll  DD - Page 2 Voting_barPoll  DD - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state world finals crank disc build Audiopipe contest chef louisiana crzyblondgrl songs quad record drive 2010 broken records 80inches silence dollar Johncarr kyle stereo pics globe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Poll DD

Go down 
+20
B_lOUD
charlesestes
beatnoutdaframe
mschwitz
ibbangin
Greg McCool
aphinney
Cactus Sounds
emperorjj1
Tim Schaffer
SPL2K
Canaan
sanman
zacdavis
RXZILLA
2003f150
bumpin s-10
quad box
Moparbass28
Stingraysevenout
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Unlimited or not....
YES
Poll  DD - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%Poll  DD - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 44% [ 21 ]
NO
Poll  DD - Page 2 Vote_lcap56%Poll  DD - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 56% [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 1:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay so if amp gets retested at proper testing as done in the past. And it fails...... Should DD get moved to unlimited it would be there 4 strike in 3 years . Not sure how many chances they give now but...

I Believe they should be rated unlimmited on all amps just for the confution of the published rating and never changing it on both sites.... Any comments.... Im not trying to piss Chris off any more just trying too see everyones view.... I think unlimmited on all there amps for Usaci... How many chances guys.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:20 pm

RXZILLA wrote:
Strike three....your out on the Unlimited list. Ok....how can we trust this company or how this company test amps? They have been underrated and have been caught for the last four years. Titles,world records,sponsorships and so much more have gone thru these amps. Are these legit? If the amp was rated correct at 750 before 2007 world finals, there may or may not have been diffrent results. This is not a personal attack on anyone who used these amps. If you ran them I'll give you the benifitof dougt of not knowing. What I am saying it that they, along with other amps, have been know for pushing the grey area of the rule book, four times now. My vote goes to unlimited.

looks like not!

back to the 30%

so its all good in the hood!
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:22 pm

firespl wrote:
Twisted Evil The way I see it is that as long as DD keeps buying a booth at USACI finals their amps will never be put in the unlimited class- as long as usaci makes some money from them then they are safe. This isn't a knock at usaci cause they gotta make that money but instead its just an observation.

this is true they do support usaci..... when will we find out the final result?????
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:30 pm

I think they should be, I don't believe they ever will be though.
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
Above Average Contributor
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:12 pm

Atomic was moved to unlimited....they put different boards inside the amp cases......that to me is proof that they tried to cheat the system....yep that's a reason to move to unlimited

The M3 not passing at 20% an only by 50watts isn't cheating to me.
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:14 pm

X2 ^^^
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:14 pm

The amp should be sent back to be retested at the proper voltage. Even tho it was onlt 13.8, it may be enough to throw it out of 600 again, but we wouldn't know that till it was tested again.

Let the flames begin again.
Back to top Go down
beatnoutdaframe
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
beatnoutdaframe

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:11 pm

Edited for reference.
Mike Darville
Back to top Go down
http://www.bottomlesspits.com
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:17 pm

actually dd didnt set any records this year after january that I know of so that argument is out the equation

as far as dd come on man we all knew when frigard was running the z1 it was quite a bit stronger than what it was rated at at that time
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:19 pm

R u sure about that?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:20 pm

who you asking
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:32 pm

what does db drive have to do with this exactly beatinurdickout? go back in ur room and keep masterbating until you have something constructive to say. dbdrives amps PASSED! noone was paid off. we had 1 amp get rerated, the pd1200failed by like 50w and was rerated accordingly with no complaints. know what your talking about before you make yourself look stupid!
Back to top Go down
B_lOUD
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
B_lOUD

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:39 pm

charlesestes wrote:
what does db drive have to do with this exactly beatinurdickout? go back in ur room and keep masterbating until you have something constructive to say. dbdrives amps PASSED! noone was paid off. we had 1 amp get rerated, the pd1200failed by like 50w and was rerated accordingly with no complaints. know what your talking about before you make yourself look stupid!

cheers Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:46 am

ON there knees like DB Drive......

I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO TELL ANY OF THIS IN PERSON. OR ANY OF THE DB RESEARCH GUYS AS WELL......Guessin youve been whooped bye DB Drive is my guess.... AWWWWWWWWWW

Now i bye know means say the amp is cheating . I say retest it at what we know is right... If it passes great im happy either way. But if it doesn't again then i must say i stick to my guns.. SOME KIND OF PUNISHMENT... SOMETHING GODDDAMIT. No maybe not unlimmited but GOD DAMMIT SOMETHING. IM SO FREAKING fornicating TIRED OF DD AND MMATS PUSHING THE GOD DAMN ISSUE EVERY fornicating FREAKING YEAR. ITS UDDER Cow poopy. IF THEY DO IT THEN DONT GET CAUGHT BUT GOD DAMMIT SOMETHING HAS TO HAPPEN.

AND THIS fornicating PRICK ON THERE KNEES LIKE DB DRIVE. ID LIKE TO FUCKIN KNOCK YOU UPSIDE YOUR fornicating HEAD.

FUCKIT EVERYONE EAT MY ASS. AGREE OR NOT WITH ME FUCKIT. EATME
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:50 am

Ohhhhhh and one or two more things.

Im not ever protesting another amp not worth it(NOT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM WAS IT ME ON THIS ONE) and i can figure out a different way to beat whatever amp it may be fuckit im not scared of any amp i can loose .... Again im just stating my opinion about its getting old with the amps not passing. And nothing happining. Cept awww you rated it wrong change it or we change it...

And to the Douch that wrote db drive on knees shit be a man and get off your knees and put your name ya prick.

Last edited by Stingraysevenout on Fri May 23, 2008 10:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:09 am

ooooooh Jimbo has some inside information on some things i see hehe come on share it man
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:45 am

wow the game and the douch bag got jimbo all worked up lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:14 pm

ya know if the information I received is true ima go ahead and agree with jimbo on this one man its f%$#ked up
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:26 pm

i think its brett with the little blue festiva from la. or ms. hes actually an alright guy or used to be anyway. i think hes just talking out his ass cause he runs dd. either way,stfu about dbdrive biatch!
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:28 pm

charlesestes wrote:
i think its brett with the little blue festiva from la. or ms. hes actually an alright guy or used to be anyway. i think hes just talking out his ass cause he runs dd. either way,stfu about dbdrive biatch!
Bret sold the Festiva to someone else he has a F-150 His screen name on here is 2003F150.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
beatnoutdaframe
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
beatnoutdaframe

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:51 am

aaaaaawwwww come on charles you didnt mind wanting to use a couple old school M'1s at mardi gras nats a couple years ago to try and get the mod 0-300 world record did you Sad ......... I would however like to say i'm sorry for the Downing on Db Drive and anyone that may use it.It's just the same shit every year and it seems some people with Db drive always wanna see DD go down.I just wish it wasn't so political like it is now a days.Like i said i'm sorry for dissing Db Drive and the people who use it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bottomlesspits.com
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:42 am

Yes your right i want to see DD and MMats go down cause they are the ones that have been busted most in the last 4 years... I know cause im the one who protested them.... Not my fault not your fault it the Manufacturers fault for ALWAYS..ONCE A YEAR.. Pushing the envolope. NOthing personal just tired of them pushing it . Did i say Every year???? If they would maybe wait 3 or 4 years in between maybe i wouldn't question them anymore.

Thank you for your appology it is appreciated. But i would still like to know who exactly you are to put a name with screename. Its only shows respect for you to put it in your sig. Thanks again.

Like i said earlier if they would stop then i would stop watching them so close.
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:29 am

SCREW THIS!!!!!!!

Thats BS Jimbo!!!!!!, DD? I don't care, but MMats?.......NO WAY IN HELL!!!!!!

MMats has never never ever rated anything wrong in the last 4 years as you say.

MMats builds THEE WORLDS MOST EFFICIENT amplifier, FACT, not opinion, their amps produce more power per footprint than any other amp on the market.
And because they ARE the ONLY company actually honest enough to ADVERTISE their amps to run at .5 ohm you and others want to ridicule them?.....NO FLIPPIN WAY JOSE, thats BS and you and everybody reading this knows it.

HOw many of you run your amps at 1/2 ohm or even 1/4 ohm, yeah.... I thought so...I'm so sick and tired of people puting down MMats because our rating procedure is screwed up.

THERE ISNT AN AMP ON EARTH THAT TRULY DOUBLES IT'S OUTPUT AS THEE IMPEDANCE IS HALVED, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!

So any and every amp tested, unless grossly under-rated at its recommended level, will always and forever be over at 4 ohms.

If it does 1000 at 1 ohm,
IT WILL NEVER EVER DO ONLY 250 AT 4 OHM!!!, it's not possible.

THIS IS SO FRICKEN STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our rating system is to blame, not the best amplifier manufacturers in the world.
We need change, I've been screaming this for 5 years.

RATE THE AMP BY ITS HIGHEST PUBLISHED RMS RATING

MMats 3000.05 =3000@.5ohm yet rated BY USACI as 340@4ohm

Rockford1501bd=1500@ 2ohm yet rated BY USACI as 750@4ohm

We all see the problem here, the MMats should be rated as a 3000 amp and the Fosgate should be rated as a 1500 watt amp, end of story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4OHM RATING IS RETARDED!!!!!

And for th smartazz who's going to reply with, "Well what about the shady companies who have amps that will go down to .25 ohm but only advertise them as 2ohm?" .....well not to worry, our current protest procedure will work flawlessly to catch such amps.
If the said amp boasts only 600 watts at 2 ohms, then we test it at 2 ohms.

This is a no brainer.
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:31 am

I LOVE POWER CLASSES!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:12 pm

So your telling me that just 2 years ago they didn't get protested and the amp FAILED.???????

Ohhhhh yeah thats right they just changed the rating when Ralph told them it was rated wrong.... But they did nothing wrong right. Then there was another one two years or so before that... But i guess im just high again. Whatever you dont have to agree but if they are so inecent then why am i remembering these amps? Cant remember model numbers and dont really care. But they have been busted and had to rerate amps 2 times in 4 years...

Im not trying to piss ya off there ol bro but i know im not crazy cause im the one that paid for the protests bro.
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:12 pm

Me to,
I'd like to see somethin close to
0-1000 /1amp
1000-5000 /2amp
5,000-15,000 /3amp
15,000-30,000/ 4amp
30,000-up/ no limit

not these actual number but somethin like that, open up the classes and rate amps by their highest rating.
A 1ohm 3000watt class D amp would be 3000 watts, simple.

This will also be awesome for spectators.

My vision for the the Super Mods is even bigger.
0-1000
1000-10,000
10,000-50,000
50,000-100,000
100,000-and up
THIS IS WHAT WE ACTUALLY PUT IN OUR CARS WHY NOT BOAST IT TO THE WORLD INSTEAD OF PRETENDING WE'RE ONLY RUNNING LESS.

How impressive does the 100,000watt and up class sound?
Rated like this it would attract more Drag guys to who're normally in the same class but here the guys with the disadvantage of having less power than others in their respective class will have a chance to be matched up more fairly, power to power.

Scott Owens had like 70+ 1501Punch amps, thats like 105,000 watts!!!!, everybody is going to come watch this class.
And for our sake, the guy who's normally in Scott's class in drag with less power won't have to worry about being matched up with guys who've got 3 and 4 times the power.

This is a win win win,

#1 The 4ohm rating problem is rectified once and for all.
#2 This will draw attention and more spectators.
#3 It will draw crossover competitors.
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:14 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
So your telling me that just 2 years ago they didn't get protested and the amp FAILED.???????

Ohhhhh yeah thats right they just changed the rating when Ralph told them it was rated wrong.... But they did nothing wrong right. Then there was another one two years or so before that... But i guess im just high again. Whatever you dont have to agree but if they are so inecent then why am i remembering these amps? Cant remember model numbers and dont really care. But they have been busted and had to rerate amps 2 times in 4 years...

Im not trying to piss ya off there ol bro but i know im not crazy cause im the one that paid for the protests bro.

Ok, lets do this with our ducks in order...

first question, what impedance do yo run your amps at?
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:21 pm

NOw wait...You said they never have rated anything wrong.. Im not saying how we come up with it and what amps run at... Im talking the 4ohm rating they gave wasn't right. Im not talking what amps do at any other power than when its gets on the bench and using usaci testing..(didn't say it was the best but it gave them a number..LOL) And in usaci findings it was over what they were saying..

Even if they just made up a number for a 4 ohm they still over rated it... I understand what you are saying but im going bye how the current shit works.. IM sorry but if a company keeps LOOKING LIKE OR IS PUSHING THE LIMIT AND GETS CAUGHT ... PUNISHMENT AFTER THREE TIMES SHOULD BE INFORCED. That is all im saying... So with that they still have a third time . But honestly since no body else gets in trouble hell i guess they really could screw up like 5 times or so like DD . It wouldn't matter NO PUNISHMENT....

I dont know. Hell i really dont even care anymore. DD , MMats , and the others screw it i will never protest another amp so thats that. Like ive said before hell its not worth it. And really nobody cares anyway .
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:15 pm

Thats a cop out man. MMats doesnt have to put a 4 ohm rating on anything, why should they?

You run your amps at 1/2 ohm right? Well then DB Drive should be the ones we call cheaters then because they only rate them down to 1 ohm, right?

I hope your starting to see my point here.

As for MMats, heres the deal, they actually rate their amps at the power they put out, bench it, protest it, and you'll find it does what it's rated at.

MMats made 3 3000 watt amps and here is how they were rated.

3000.05 - 3000watts@.5ohm
3000.1 -3000watts@ 1ohm
3000.2 -3000watts@ 2ohm

IT IS USACI THAT RATES THESE AMPS AT....

3000.05 - 350watts
3000.1 - 750watts
3000.2 - 1500watts

...yet they all do 3000 watts.

Stop blaming one of the few honest manufacturers for publishing accurate ratings.

I don't see any other company honest enough to publish a 1/2ohm rating on their amps!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:21 pm

Sure. NO Problem like i said i dont give a shit anymore bro.

Really ill stay mute on it so's i dont upset anyone else , not worth it. And your right DB Drive are the ones cheating.

And i thought i kissed DB Drives asss hell i got nothing on the ass kissin you do with MMats. K . That was my last comment on the issue.

ROFLMAO.
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:25 pm

You've missed my point entirely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poll  DD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll DD   Poll  DD - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll DD
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next