Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Vote_lcapheard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Voting_barheard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Vote_lcapheard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Voting_barheard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Audiopipe drive crank quad records contest louisiana crzyblondgrl 2010 Johncarr broken chef globe songs kyle state dollar disc record finals 80inches build stereo world silence pics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

heard from someone anonymous...

Go down 
+11
slumpinhonda
dbracer79
bumpin s-10
TECH114
Gabe Sanchez
HellRzR
Navi
TAMU
sanman
Kicker Kevin
aphinney
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2007-06-23

heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: heard from someone anonymous...   heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 11:06 am

First topic message reminder :

xx

Last edited by on Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: heard from someone anonymous...   heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:51 pm

i guess that samsal/phinney/seth will be at padre with an s10 and in one of the higher prostock classes with probly some 15's spome kenetik batts and amps in at a loss right now but thats my guess since its 3 guys going in on it, and they need each other to accomplish it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: heard from someone anonymous...   heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 5:53 pm

i heard sonoma's are louder than s-10's
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: heard from someone anonymous...   heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 6:14 pm

what about the guy who put the two 8" in the space shuttle is he coming to padre?
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
Above Average Contributor
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747

PostSubject: Re: heard from someone anonymous...   heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 8:53 pm

Funny that this topic made it to 3 pages of assumptions LOL.

Maybe just maybe there isn't much to this topic...just a thought LOL

Oh and Jeff...I'll take the bait. Looks like your digging for some controversy LOL Our next project will be a team effort in drag and usaci...no not an s10, been ther done that, and yes it will require all 3 to accomplish it. Called teamwork. Something your team is good at as well. Any issue with that? And to clarify our projects aren't what's behind this topic. Think Phinney is having some fun.
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

PostSubject: Re: heard from someone anonymous...   heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:09 pm

i think u are correct chris lol
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

PostSubject: Re: heard from someone anonymous...   heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:23 pm

x

Last edited by on Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: heard from someone anonymous...   heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:44 pm

i think u guys need to pull ure and stop trying to be so arrogant and reread what i said if you do and maybe if you read it correctly you will see what i was getting at was team work cause thats what it takes to be at the top if you dont read it for that then simply

[ edited by moderator ]
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: heard from someone anonymous...   heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:45 pm

how about you call me and come at me like this and not on here kinda like you cried about kevin doing to you guys its the same thing bro all i can think of is kettle/black
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: heard from someone anonymous...   heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 11:32 pm

sanman wrote:
how about you call me and come at me like this and not on here kinda like you cried about kevin doing to you guys its the same thing bro all i can think of is kettle/black

lol! study
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: heard from someone anonymous...   heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:36 am

so does that mean no space shuttle?
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

PostSubject: Re: heard from someone anonymous...   heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 1:50 am

xx

Last edited by on Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

PostSubject: Re: heard from someone anonymous...   heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:08 am

aphinney wrote:
and kevin is still the same old kev..thought it was goin to be different..but nope...same old

I thought things were going to be different too, little dog. Especially since Chris and I had it out on the phone a few months before finals and I told him what to expect at WF's in your class. Was I wrong? scratch Laughing Laughing
I also told you in the chat to get to work on your car. Did you listen? scratch Laughing

Some day you will run with the big dogs.
lol!
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

PostSubject: Re: heard from someone anonymous...   heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:13 am

xx

Last edited by on Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

PostSubject: Re: heard from someone anonymous...   heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:26 am

aphinney wrote:
yep...u did..u were right...like always u are right...when u get back from the mountains let me know....and for your info..i didnt work on my car at all...nope....i didnt believe u so i didnt work on it..and NO i didnt drive 3 hours to build and work on my car then 3 hours back to go to class or work...nope i didnt do that...and i am not dedicated at all....

man do i feel bad for some people...how do u do it bro...i just dont know how u put up with this...

The difference between you and I is that I am actually telling the truth and your are lieing! You worked on your a lot, but not when you were in the chat.

You think I didn't do all the driving also? You act like you have done something that no one else has? study
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: heard from someone anonymous...   heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:15 am

well I have had enough man i make a general statement and you tryand slam me for it its like this everytime you think you got someone beat or where you want them only to discover you really never had poop beat

our designs at finals was kevins, and he took alot of pride in that fact since darren won that class over you satisfaction garaunteed
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957

PostSubject: Re: heard from someone anonymous...   heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:52 pm

Haha, you guys should sit back and look at what you are arguing and b!tching over. For some reason I just find it funny now, there are more important things in life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: heard from someone anonymous...   heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:02 pm

CORRECT BUT YA KNOW BEING KOOL WITH SOMEONE ONE DAY THEN WAKING UP THE NEXT TO SEE THEY ARE STICKING A KNIFE IN YOUR BACK WELL IM DONE WITH THEM BITCHES
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: heard from someone anonymous...   heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 10:30 am

Matt_Sibley wrote:
Haha, you guys should sit back and look at what you are arguing and b!tching over. For some reason I just find it funny now, there are more important things in life.

BEER cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heard from someone anonymous...   heard from someone anonymous... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

heard from someone anonymous...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2