Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
has anyone heard of this company Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
has anyone heard of this company Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
has anyone heard of this company Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
has anyone heard of this company Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
has anyone heard of this company Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
has anyone heard of this company Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
has anyone heard of this company Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
has anyone heard of this company Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
has anyone heard of this company Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
has anyone heard of this company Vote_lcaphas anyone heard of this company Voting_barhas anyone heard of this company Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
has anyone heard of this company Vote_lcaphas anyone heard of this company Voting_barhas anyone heard of this company Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
dollar Audiopipe disc drive 80inches quad chef pics 2010 kyle records crank Johncarr globe broken silence crzyblondgrl contest louisiana stereo record world songs build state finals
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

has anyone heard of this company

Go down 
+6
TeamCobra1
OnYrMrk
Rick Sellers
Lovettespl
GQQSE13
STREETBEATZ19
10 posters
AuthorMessage
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-08-07

has anyone heard of this company Empty
PostSubject: has anyone heard of this company   has anyone heard of this company Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:30 pm

has anyone heard of this company and or has anyone used this equipment.
i just seen the price tag.. and chocked a little.

http://www.dimensionaudio.com.sg/pdf/MorelElateLimited.pdf
Back to top Go down
GQQSE13
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
GQQSE13

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: has anyone heard of this company   has anyone heard of this company Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:55 pm

i've heard of them, but not anything about them. sorry
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scotspitch56
Lovettespl
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Lovettespl

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: has anyone heard of this company   has anyone heard of this company Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:22 am

I believe the company is one of the top S.Q. companies. But not 100% sure.
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

PostSubject: Re: has anyone heard of this company   has anyone heard of this company Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:42 am

for the price i sure freaking hope so..
Back to top Go down
Rick Sellers
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Rick Sellers

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: has anyone heard of this company   has anyone heard of this company Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:31 am

$2500 isn't that much to spend on a good set of speakers for SQ... But you can find nice sets for much less.

Morel makes really nice stuff, to answear your question.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deepsouthnationals.com
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

PostSubject: Re: has anyone heard of this company   has anyone heard of this company Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:45 am

thank you very much. i believe in spending money on your stereo because god knows i have spent alot but that much for a set of speakers wow.. I guess that is why I do not do SQ
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
Above Average Contributor
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: has anyone heard of this company   has anyone heard of this company Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:11 pm

That is a medium price point for high end speakers out there. I believe that Focal (BE line and even some of the Kevlar line ), Rainbow, Genesis, even the Supremo series of Morel, Audison Thesis line, and Germany's RS Audio to name a few offer much more expensive sets of speakers.

Nobody said that it is cheap to be competitive in SQ.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: has anyone heard of this company   has anyone heard of this company Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:25 pm

high dollar speakers can only do so much in a car environment....
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: has anyone heard of this company   has anyone heard of this company Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:34 pm

I do agree with you there fellow team Focal member....LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: has anyone heard of this company   has anyone heard of this company Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:09 pm

I am not a member of team fecal....I don't care if they ever sale another speaker...

sorry nick....your still the man
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: has anyone heard of this company   has anyone heard of this company Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:59 pm

Morel is nice...there's better though...for less money. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

PostSubject: Re: has anyone heard of this company   has anyone heard of this company Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:14 am

well im staying on the cheap end i am keeping my kickers.. i will stick to spl
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: has anyone heard of this company   has anyone heard of this company Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:07 am

I don't blame you....id take the easy way out too....lol.....

its a joke NOBODY TRIP OUT
Back to top Go down
SoundQAccord

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: has anyone heard of this company   has anyone heard of this company Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:15 pm

TeamCobra1 wrote:
I am not a member of team fecal....I don't care if they ever sale another speaker...

sorry nick....your still the man

Mickey, I thought you were MR. Focal ? Why so sour sounding ? Did someone at Orca do you wrong ?
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

PostSubject: Re: has anyone heard of this company   has anyone heard of this company Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:09 pm

I just don't endorse companies that don't help their competitors....back in the day they were ok....im just tired of people getting the hookup that haven't done sh!t in the lanes and I had to fight to get anything I needed....its not for me anymore....

but they do make a good product
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

PostSubject: Re: has anyone heard of this company   has anyone heard of this company Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:55 pm

i have seen alot of people use them and i heard that they were an awesome company.
Back to top Go down
audiolife
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: has anyone heard of this company   has anyone heard of this company Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:10 am

You do not need 2500 dollar speakers to be competitive, I had a buddy place top 5 at IASCA finals way back with a set of alpine DDD series components and half the guys he beat had horns or other expensive speakers. Great or good enough speakers can be had in the 300-500 dollar range I am sure. I had ID CD-3 Ultra comp horns and 8" IDQ dvcs and did pretty well. I have heard some pretty amazing set ups that even used mid of the road kicker and JL speakers to boot. Some key points is the install and tuning. 1 or two years later I had another buddy go undefeated in a car (single point local shows) with a 189.99 set of 6 inch Kove components. IIRC he beat a couple of guys more than once that did pretty well in at SVR. SQ is not just a power play with money.
Back to top Go down
http://www.180db.com
SoundQAccord

PostSubject: Re: has anyone heard of this company   has anyone heard of this company Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:13 pm

I understand. I used the product as a consumer, then a retailer, then I was a rep. The only thing I got from them when I was a consumer was a jacket & hat. It was a damn nice jacket, but never had assistance at a show other than some listening and some good conversation. I finally got some product when I worked for ERA as the rep. I like all the people over at Orca, but I think maybe with the economy the way it is they dont see the return on SQ competition like they use to. I've seen it from all angles and I dont think anyone can judge you for your thoughts. Are you still using Focal ?

Good luck,
Back to top Go down
Champion
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: has anyone heard of this company   has anyone heard of this company Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:43 pm

There are alot of great speaker companies out there,,, but not a single one of those companies have a thing to offer except speakers.... it takes a really good installer to install any speaker properly and then it takes a really skilled installer or individual to tune the car to sound great..... both of those items have nothing to do with the speaker..... I have used alot of different brands over the years. I have been able to make them all perform very well...... dont think for a moment that your going to buy FOCAL or DYN AUDIO or MOREL or ALPINE or SCOTT BUWALDA or JL or ROCKFORD or KICKER or JBL or any other brand and WIN.... You can visit all of their websites and read all of the self promoting B.S. that you want and none of that matters.... And another thing to keep in mind..... not every car that wins sounds all that great! just because a car won its class does not mean it is the cats meow on Sound Qaulity. I have recently witnessed cars that won their classes, but did not sound all that great.... they were just better than the rest of the cars in their class or lane.... its kinda like having beer goggles on......
Back to top Go down
SoundQAccord

PostSubject: Re: has anyone heard of this company   has anyone heard of this company Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:46 pm

[quote="Champion"]There are alot of great speaker companies out there,,, but not a single one of those companies have a thing to offer except speakers.... it takes a really good installer to install any speaker properly and then it takes a really skilled installer or individual to tune the car to sound great..... both of those items have nothing to do with the speaker..... I have used alot of different brands over the years. I have been able to make them all perform very well...... dont think for a moment that your going to buy FOCAL or DYN AUDIO or MOREL or ALPINE or SCOTT BUWALDA or JL or ROCKFORD or KICKER or JBL or any other brand and WIN.... You can visit all of their websites and read all of the self promoting B.S. that you want and none of that matters.... And another thing to keep in mind..... not every car that wins sounds all that great! just because a car won its class does not mean it is the cats meow on Sound Qaulity. I have recently witnessed cars that won their classes, but did not sound all that great.... they were just better than the rest of the cars in their class or lane.... its kinda like having beer goggles on......[/quote

I agree 99% It doesnt matter what brand of speaker it is, if it isnt installed correctly it wont sound good. I still think everything being equal on the install side Focal will outperform most of the speakers on the market.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: has anyone heard of this company   has anyone heard of this company Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

has anyone heard of this company
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY-
Jump to: