Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
quad - Quad - Page 4 Vote_lcapquad - Quad - Page 4 Voting_barquad - Quad - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
quad - Quad - Page 4 Vote_lcapquad - Quad - Page 4 Voting_barquad - Quad - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
broken silence louisiana globe 2010 Audiopipe finals contest pics records dollar disc world crank state songs build crzyblondgrl chef stereo quad kyle Johncarr drive record 80inches
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Quad

Go down 
+24
Corey J
mod4000
Moparbass28
AudioAnonymous
TeamSpead-Kenny
team treo
PhatSam
zacdavis
dbracer79
slumpinhonda
JLG Entertainment
Talonesi
jmorri
Navi
towboatbobby
RXZILLA
sanman
Mike Jaffe
quad box
TECH114
idbl_fanatic
HellRzR
mschwitz
D Champ
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
D Champ

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-12-11

quad - Quad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 5:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Still waiting on those specs, didnt know if you check your pms that often, I am ready to start building so need them asap, so we can work on what I talked about.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:51 pm

quad my challenge is out there you going to accept or fold ure tail between ure legs and just run ure cum dumpster
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:56 pm

same as the others proves my point talk crap but can't come out west!!!! but want me to drop what i am doing spend 3grand to make a trip can't run my class and won't run on the b&k!!!

i'll save your @ss mod 0-1000 legal b&k build a car i plan on a 64+ what can you bring?????
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:00 pm

edited by moderator

do it in the lanes at finals man 0-1000 is a class a team mate of mine is in

like i said enjoy the year then ill see you at finals cause if you are just running out west and your the best they got out there with them b/s scores you put up i would destroy them
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:01 pm

in fact send me a link to something that says you did over 159 at a usac show man
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:02 pm

Boo Hoo Hoo,does his b/s ever stop,and Mr. Quad it's not important to any of us what you've done in the past,who cares,but...if youre gonna talk all mr high and mighty on here about what youre capable of doing,do it or shut the h##l up,we all know youre a little scaaaared to leave your safehaven of home and come play with the big boys of car audio,so...until you are wise enough to realize that you have to show proof that you can defeat your competitors in the lanes and not on the forums the better,and about calling someone about manufacturing bashing,is that really suppose to worry me,who gives a f@@k who you call,I will and do stand with KICKER regardless where they build,I dont have a mile long resume' in this sport but I'd meet you half way anyday to prove you wrong,and on another note,it's still crunk junk and if you have that much faith in it as I do kicker,come get some,theres any number of us who will show you the exit,Im no team member of any team and will do it independently if need be,prove your product or dont be putting down others that are proven.
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:03 pm

Excellent plan.All U got to do now is compete. That should not be so hard. U know;drive to a show, sign in your name, go in the lane, let the judge place the mic, and BOOM. Just proof to us that U can hit the 64 like U said.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:05 pm

yeah what he said fool
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:13 pm

towboatbobby wrote:
Boo Hoo Hoo,does his b/s ever stop,and Mr. Quad it's not important to any of us what you've done in the past,who cares,but...if youre gonna talk all mr high and mighty on here about what youre capable of doing,do it or shut the h##l up,we all know youre a little scaaaared to leave your safehaven of home and come play with the big boys of car audio,so...until you are wise enough to realize that you have to show proof that you can defeat your competitors in the lanes and not on the forums the better,and about calling someone about manufacturing bashing,is that really suppose to worry me,who gives a f@@k who you call,I will and do stand with KICKER regardless where they build,I dont have a mile long resume' in this sport but I'd meet you half way anyday to prove you wrong,and on another note,it's still crunk junk and if you have that much faith in it as I do kicker,come get some,theres any number of us who will show you the exit,Im no team member of any team and will do it independently if need be,prove your product or dont be putting down others that are proven.
haaaa again WERE WAS ALL THIS BS TALK WHEN I WENT TO SA, PADRA,ATLANTA,VEGAS AND MORE NO ONE DID @HIT DID NOT BRING ANYTHING JUST TYPED AND DID NOT SHOW!!! 2nd a former Drag record holder used my lowend product and could not better his number with kicker!!! legal no outlaw bs and if you want to go there i beat cars with a @hit load of kicker and other products with one 10" sub in portwars tx heatwave, which they say does not count!!! what happen kicker got beat!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:15 pm

beat us now you cant i would call you a has been but you never was poop
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:16 pm

quad - Quad - Page 4 Spl one mojo legal @itch think about it!!!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:17 pm

and thats a tl the b&k will give me more so mod 0-1000 legal built it!!!
oh yeah thats no wall to
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:18 pm

quad box wrote:
[ one mojo legal @itch think about it!!!

Why you not using Quad Audio amps instead of Memphis??
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:21 pm

also showing a pic dont prove to me poop at a show a big regional or tripple will untill then still aint poop
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:21 pm

don't have amps at this time thats alot of $$$$ i am testing a few models but the mojo kick butt!!!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:22 pm

sanman wrote:
also showing a pic dont prove to me poop at a show a big regional or tripple will untill then still aint poop
i just told you i am having a b&k event here so now your already saying it won't count????
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:23 pm

so that means jaffe will be running it correct
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:25 pm

who's picture did you take when they were running,man just come and show us please,whats that i read-mojo-thats not you pride line,you should look at what your saying and doing,hyping up your product and using another,whats that about?Further more,you may have beat someone with kicker in the past,but brother you really need a reality check if you think its gonna happen these days,come join the new century were in and while youre at it come to some shows,were waiting.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:25 pm

i tell yeah one thing about playing in another org like drag is i was shotting for the super street 1-2 nw record which is 164+ now do you think the car won't take any usaci record on that level of play
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:27 pm

I doubt it,not these days.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:29 pm

towboatbobby wrote:
who's picture did you take when they were running,man just come and show us please,whats that i read-mojo-thats not you pride line,you should look at what your saying and doing,hyping up your product and using another,whats that about?Further more,you may have beat someone with kicker in the past,but brother you really need a reality check if you think its gonna happen these days,come join the new century were in and while youre at it come to some shows,were waiting.
let me ask you who do you think we have for compeditors out here???
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:32 pm

did people forget about the new build or what???

[img]quad - Quad - Page 4 Sep05607[/img]
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:33 pm

people that are growing and learning and building and testing not running there mouths on the forum thats who
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:34 pm

quad box wrote:
did people forget about the new build or what???

[img]quad - Quad - Page 4 Sep05607[/img]

It can't be that loud! You dont have anything in it!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:35 pm

i saw that picture over a year ago man come on

why dont the mods bann this joke all he does is start poop on here and get people going yes we could refrain but it needs to stop
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:36 pm

that 30 other photos that i will not repost
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:36 pm

Oviously not many,still looks like to me anyway,as i have also been told,prove it in the lanes,not on here dude,set the record straight,if you can,i do know we have plenty of competitors in the midsouth,so go find some competition if youre soooo confident,go get yours,if not,stay home,and just say what you can do and never show it,what good is that? Hell I can set here and say i can do this or that but i will be at shows to at least try and back up my words,so why even be associated with usaci if you dont come support them or compete.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:37 pm

sanman wrote:
i saw that picture over a year ago man come on

why dont the mods bann this joke all he does is start poop on here and get people going yes we could refrain but it needs to stop
really what a fool because less than six months ago it was still this before i sold the car

quad - Quad - Page 4 Scrappysubs18

Last edited by on Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:37 pm

So Quad, When is the next show you will be attending and location???
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:38 pm

i agree its not loud,nothing there,just like quad-shallow and empty.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:40 pm

the joke is in the mirror bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quad
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next