Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
quad - Quad - Page 7 Vote_lcapquad - Quad - Page 7 Voting_barquad - Quad - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
quad - Quad - Page 7 Vote_lcapquad - Quad - Page 7 Voting_barquad - Quad - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
stereo broken chef louisiana quad Johncarr dollar silence finals 80inches disc records crzyblondgrl songs pics kyle state Audiopipe globe contest world drive 2010 record build crank
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Quad

Go down 
+24
Corey J
mod4000
Moparbass28
AudioAnonymous
TeamSpead-Kenny
team treo
PhatSam
zacdavis
dbracer79
slumpinhonda
JLG Entertainment
Talonesi
jmorri
Navi
towboatbobby
RXZILLA
sanman
Mike Jaffe
quad box
TECH114
idbl_fanatic
HellRzR
mschwitz
D Champ
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
D Champ

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-12-11

quad - Quad - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 5:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Still waiting on those specs, didnt know if you check your pms that often, I am ready to start building so need them asap, so we can work on what I talked about.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 11:38 am

Quote :
When boy?!!...................when r u gonna get ur act together?!!!............hell....i've gotta friend in fruits......maybe he can get ya a job pickin those got damn bananas you love so much. are yu listening to me?, look at me when i'm talkin to you!!!!!!!
You get a job before sundown.......or we're sendin ya off ta military school with that got damn Finklesssteennnsh!t kid.....soooooon of a b!tch!!!!!!!!!

I love it Zac!!!

Quad, if you put up numbers instead of running your mouth every year about how loud you could be. I got a garage full of vehicles and equipment, but you don't see me running my mouth about what they could do. I can if it will make you feel better. I am currently working on 5 vehicles for this season. I'm so loud I'm going to own all PS classes!!! Smile Watch out Zac and loud and clear I'm coming for you. Do you see how stupid I sound? That's you everytime you run your mouth. You talk big stuff about your equipment, but no one can get a hold of any of this equipment. Wouldn't that violate the comercially available equipment rule? So you make subs that can't be bought. Last time I checked that wasn't legal to run with. So until your subs are comercially available I would recomend running something loud like KICKER Smile I've been trying to help you out for two years by wanting your subs to run and all I ever get is the run around. Until you do a number or release some product....shut up.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 12:10 pm

Oh, yeah, btw.....those are some weak pooter Brand X scores.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 12:36 pm

mschwitz wrote:
Quote :
When boy?!!...................when r u gonna get ur act together?!!!............hell....i've gotta friend in fruits......maybe he can get ya a job pickin those got damn bananas you love so much. are yu listening to me?, look at me when i'm talkin to you!!!!!!!
You get a job before sundown.......or we're sendin ya off ta military school with that got damn Finklesssteennnsh!t kid.....soooooon of a b!tch!!!!!!!!!

I love it Zac!!!

Quad, if you put up numbers instead of running your mouth every year about how loud you could be. I got a garage full of vehicles and equipment, but you don't see me running my mouth about what they could do. I can if it will make you feel better. I am currently working on 5 vehicles for this season. I'm so loud I'm going to own all PS classes!!! Smile Watch out Zac and loud and clear I'm coming for you. Do you see how stupid I sound? That's you everytime you run your mouth. You talk big stuff about your equipment, but no one can get a hold of any of this equipment. Wouldn't that violate the comercially available equipment rule? So you make subs that can't be bought. Last time I checked that wasn't legal to run with. So until your subs are comercially available I would recomend running something loud like KICKER Smile I've been trying to help you out for two years by wanting your subs to run and all I ever get is the run around. Until you do a number or release some product....shut up.
1st your a dip @hit again i did not say anything did not start this topic! and will not now sell you anything if you were the last shop on earth! next if you want subs you should have purchase them from our website years ago next products were mfg and no longer mfg are still legal! so stay off my tip, i will be having a 3x b&k event bring cars down and stop being a Borg!
Back to top Go down
mod4000
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mod4000

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 12:36 pm

quad box wrote:
towboatbobby wrote:
Boo Hoo Hoo,does his b/s ever stop,and Mr. Quad it's not important to any of us what you've done in the past,who cares,but...if youre gonna talk all mr high and mighty on here about what youre capable of doing,do it or shut the h##l up,we all know youre a little scaaaared to leave your safehaven of home and come play with the big boys of car audio,so...until you are wise enough to realize that you have to show proof that you can defeat your competitors in the lanes and not on the forums the better,and about calling someone about manufacturing bashing,is that really suppose to worry me,who gives a f@@k who you call,I will and do stand with KICKER regardless where they build,I dont have a mile long resume' in this sport but I'd meet you half way anyday to prove you wrong,and on another note,it's still crunk junk and if you have that much faith in it as I do kicker,come get some,theres any number of us who will show you the exit,Im no team member of any team and will do it independently if need be,prove your product or dont be putting down others that are proven.
haaaa again WERE WAS ALL THIS BS TALK WHEN I WENT TO SA, PADRA,ATLANTA,VEGAS AND MORE NO ONE DID @HIT DID NOT BRING ANYTHING JUST TYPED AND DID NOT SHOW!!! 2nd a former Drag record holder used my lowend product and could not better his number with kicker!!! legal no outlaw bs and if you want to go there i beat cars with a @hit load of kicker and other products with one 10" sub in portwars tx heatwave, which they say does not count!!! what happen kicker got beat!!!!!!

I came to SA and beat your A$$ in a 94 Trans am and you had a rex. so retract this post
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 12:41 pm

dBSteve wrote:
And the winner is:

Quad - 0
Everyone else - 13 pages
db steve again what are you doing! i told Mr Randell and Mr Harris that my new org will not be stepping on there feet, well i tell you what i will do shows in your area for free or so low that when they see you coming, they will run away! don't let Mr Randell put you in your place Again in front of Me.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 12:43 pm

mod4000 wrote:
quad box wrote:
towboatbobby wrote:
Boo Hoo Hoo,does his b/s ever stop,and Mr. Quad it's not important to any of us what you've done in the past,who cares,but...if youre gonna talk all mr high and mighty on here about what youre capable of doing,do it or shut the h##l up,we all know youre a little scaaaared to leave your safehaven of home and come play with the big boys of car audio,so...until you are wise enough to realize that you have to show proof that you can defeat your competitors in the lanes and not on the forums the better,and about calling someone about manufacturing bashing,is that really suppose to worry me,who gives a f@@k who you call,I will and do stand with KICKER regardless where they build,I dont have a mile long resume' in this sport but I'd meet you half way anyday to prove you wrong,and on another note,it's still crunk junk and if you have that much faith in it as I do kicker,come get some,theres any number of us who will show you the exit,Im no team member of any team and will do it independently if need be,prove your product or dont be putting down others that are proven.
haaaa again WERE WAS ALL THIS BS TALK WHEN I WENT TO SA, PADRA,ATLANTA,VEGAS AND MORE NO ONE DID @HIT DID NOT BRING ANYTHING JUST TYPED AND DID NOT SHOW!!! 2nd a former Drag record holder used my lowend product and could not better his number with kicker!!! legal no outlaw bs and if you want to go there i beat cars with a @hit load of kicker and other products with one 10" sub in portwars tx heatwave, which they say does not count!!! what happen kicker got beat!!!!!!

I came to SA and beat your A$$ in a 94 Trans am and you had a rex. so retract this post
Robert your one of the only ones that have followed up so don't join these haters and that was what five years ago? even you don't hit numbers that low anymore.
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
Above Average Contributor
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 12:47 pm

youll have no attendance around here, when they here you name theyll lock the doors around here, and you have noone to blame but your mouth
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 12:51 pm

when have you are any of your team been to a 3x cali event??? and i have been to finals Ks
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 12:53 pm

didnt know finals was ever in kansas, where was it topeka, witchita, lawrence, please tell me. the closest i seen it to kansas was bartle hall in kansas city, mo
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 12:54 pm

Quote :
1st your a dip @hit again i did not say anything did not start this topic! and will not now sell you anything if you were the last shop on earth! next if you want subs you should have purchase them from our website years ago next products were mfg and no longer mfg are still legal! so stay off my tip, i will be having a 3x b&k event bring cars down and stop being a Borg!

There was another guy running his mouth on another forum about how great his subs were and that they would blow me away. You know what... he sent me subs this week. They definately blew me away. Wow, someone ran there mouth and backed it up. We will now be carrying that line and pushing the hell out of it. Too bad it wasn't you. With the attitude you have and the way things show up in internet searches your company isn't going to go real far. I have offered to test your product to help you out with all the bashing you get, but you still refuse. Good luck with your company....you will need it. You talk about long drives and not wanting to spend the money to travel to finals, but I should drive from WI down to AZ or texas? Run the B&K, your record won't last long. Seeing as I work for the regional director I can get the B&K when I want it. So put up a number and I will take your record away before you even get your plaque for it.
Back to top Go down
Corey J
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Corey J

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 12:55 pm

I have heard alot about this QUAD guy , scene some of his posts and have come to a very interesting conclusion.......He is an idiot that has no reason to even be on the forums , all he does is create a negative atmoshpere that no organization should put up with . Quad , if you are as good as you say you are , then just put up a descesnt( im not even looking for a huge ) number and prove you can do it . Until then , shut up !!!
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 12:59 pm

mod4000 wrote:
quad box wrote:
towboatbobby wrote:

oops someone did step up lol!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 12:59 pm

mschwitz wrote:
Quote :

There was another guy running his mouth on another forum about how great his subs were and that they would blow me away. You know what... he sent me subs this week. They definately blew me away. Wow, someone ran there mouth and backed it up. We will now be carrying that line and pushing the hell out of it. Too bad it wasn't you. With the attitude you have and the way things show up in internet searches your company isn't going to go real far. I have offered to test your product to help you out with all the bashing you get, but you still refuse. Good luck with your company....you will need it. You talk about long drives and not wanting to spend the money to travel to finals, but I should drive from WI down to AZ or texas? Run the B&K, your record won't last long. Seeing as I work for the regional director I can get the B&K when I want it. So put up a number and I will take your record away before you even get your plaque for it.
haaa do i you think i care? how long do you think we have been around do you know how many companies i seen go under! were still here and get bigger each year 1st i had a world record holder test my gear why do i need you??? why did you not order the product online two years ago? i won't hold my breath on your record because it won't happen, and p.s. i am sure your new sub mfg will love the neg atten you will get them here

Last edited by on Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 1:01 pm

Corey J wrote:
I have heard alot about this QUAD guy , scene some of his posts and have come to a very interesting conclusion.......He is an idiot that has no reason to even be on the forums , all he does is create a negative atmoshpere that no organization should put up with . Quad , if you are as good as you say you are , then just put up a descesnt( im not even looking for a huge ) number and prove you can do it . Until then , shut up !!!
Hi so what number have you done??
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 1:02 pm

you the one getting negative attention, but i guess you to stupid to see that. he said he had tried to get subs from you to test and you gave him the run around, sounds like you are now a scammer as well as a loud mouth
Back to top Go down
Corey J
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Corey J

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 1:06 pm

quad box wrote:
Corey J wrote:
I have only done this
quad - Quad - Page 7 Badbaffle008
Thats at the dash "legal"
Im not on here talking about my scores or what i can do .
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 1:07 pm

nice number corey
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 1:09 pm

HellRzR wrote:
you the one getting negative attention, but i guess you to stupid to see that. he said he had tried to get subs from you to test and you gave him the run around, sounds like you are now a scammer as well as a loud mouth
you want to test a sub buy it! the problem with many there to broke to try stuff, do you think if i want a product to test i call the mfg and say send me the goods! hell no i just buy it! do you think we did not sponsor people for two years gave them products or deep discounts? how many showed up to events?? how many did what they said they would do?
now call up a car audio mfg and tell them to send you some gear or sponsor you, and guess what there going to tell yeah!

Last edited by on Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 1:10 pm

Corey J wrote:
quad box wrote:
Corey J wrote:
I have only done this
your in mod 4k plus right??? well you need a 169+ in that class
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 1:11 pm

where can i get one of your subs, i would gladly buy it and test it, i have some subs to test against, and i have nvr expected anything for free, i have always paid for my stuff and will continue to
Back to top Go down
Corey J
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Corey J

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 1:13 pm

Im not here bragging on my score , you asked what i have done , U got it . shut the @#$% up ! I am in 4k+ , come and join me , see how my shoe feels in your ace !

Last edited by on Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 1:13 pm

quad box wrote:
Corey J wrote:
quad box wrote:
Corey J wrote:
I have only done this
your in mod 4k plus right??? well you need a 169+ in that class

you asked him what number he has done, now he show you and you try and dicredit it, he nvr said he was winning the class he posted a number cause you asked for one
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Funny, that's how it went down with Ultra subs. He was CONFIDENT enough in his product to send it to me to try. Why would I buy some new product without knowing if it is better than what is out there. I know what is out and what is loud. If someone makes claims of there product is better, prove it. I have plenty of equipment to use already. If you want to PROVE yours is better, let me try it. If it is better I'll use it, if not I will send it back. That's how it went down with you and ULTRA subs. Guess who backed up there mouth! It wasn't Quad Smile
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

wait for the 08 gen and buy it from our website like all others
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 1:15 pm

I'll stick with products that exist and give support.
Back to top Go down
Corey J
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Corey J

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 1:15 pm

LOFL !!!!!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

mschwitz wrote:
Funny, that's how it went down with Ultra subs. He was CONFIDENT enough in his product to send it to me to try. Why would I buy some new product without knowing if it is better than what is out there. I know what is out and what is loud. If someone makes claims of there product is better, prove it. I have plenty of equipment to use already. If you want to PROVE yours is better, let me try it. If it is better I'll use it, if not I will send it back. That's how it went down with you and ULTRA subs. Guess who backed up there mouth! It wasn't Quad Smile
how many ways do i have to say don't care run with Ultra i am sure there the next big brand
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 1:16 pm

Oh, I am too! They will be the subs that take the record you won't run for.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 1:16 pm

Corey J wrote:
LOFL !!!!!
so were is the 169+
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 1:17 pm

when will the 08 be out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quad
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next