Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
quad - Quad - Page 3 Vote_lcapquad - Quad - Page 3 Voting_barquad - Quad - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
quad - Quad - Page 3 Vote_lcapquad - Quad - Page 3 Voting_barquad - Quad - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
records world louisiana crank 2010 songs kyle dollar globe finals Johncarr silence broken chef contest record 80inches state disc Audiopipe pics quad drive build crzyblondgrl stereo
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Quad

Go down 
+24
Corey J
mod4000
Moparbass28
AudioAnonymous
TeamSpead-Kenny
team treo
PhatSam
zacdavis
dbracer79
slumpinhonda
JLG Entertainment
Talonesi
jmorri
Navi
towboatbobby
RXZILLA
sanman
Mike Jaffe
quad box
TECH114
idbl_fanatic
HellRzR
mschwitz
D Champ
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
D Champ

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-12-11

quad - Quad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 5:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Still waiting on those specs, didnt know if you check your pms that often, I am ready to start building so need them asap, so we can work on what I talked about.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:20 pm

2 tours of service lol wich is what about 6 years worth u joke add 10 to that and ure where i currently am fool

i dont care who you know only a week person would allow you someone that just runs there mouth to get to them punk puzzy
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
Above Average Contributor
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:20 pm

i believe jeff has done more than that, my point is you are not high and mighty
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:29 pm

wow all quiet now he must be picking the phone back up again lol
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:33 pm

HellRzR wrote:
i believe jeff has done more than that, my point is you are not high and mighty
does not matter how much time you do it's what yeah did when you were in, and what rank.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:34 pm

sanman wrote:
yeah just sitting back to see this whole thing be gone, and whoever fires it up again will be gone.

Quad, just who do you mean will be gone???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:39 pm

tick tock
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:40 pm

nerd

Last edited by on Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:40 pm

lol be gone huh do you secretly own something we dont know about

do you contribute money to this orginization hell no you dont even compete anymore all you do is come on here and run your mouth thats all

and let me tell you about me and the Army
Iraq 3 times
bosnia 2 times
afghan 1 time
germany
alaska
korea
ft riley kansas 4 times now
have fought fires in montanna
floods in Iowa/Kansas
the recent ice storms here in kansas I set up a power grid, and generator support so families didnt freez to death

been to mountaniering school both summer and winter courses
downed aviator school
artic servival school
airasault school
airborne
the first in germany to man the gates after 9/11 with my crew that stopped 3 attacks on our concern
bro when ever and where ever you wanna meet me and go toe to toe just say so, and if you cant do more than run your mouth stay home
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:41 pm

quad box wrote:
sanman wrote:
yeah just sitting back to see this whole thing be gone, and whoever fires it up again will be gone.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Sad Sad Sad me a fkn river dude,
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:41 pm

boom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:45 pm

PhatSam wrote:
boom

shock-a-loca
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:47 pm

Jeff just owned you Quad lol.

BTW, cry all you want but USACi isnt responsible for anything anybody says on this forum so cry to them as much as you want, you agreed to these terms.....
Forum’s Terms of service
You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 7:35 pm

zacdavis wrote:
Jeff just owned you Quad lol.

BTW, cry all you want but USACi isnt responsible for anything anybody says on this forum so cry to them as much as you want, you agreed to these terms.....
Forum’s Terms of service
You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.

owned lol!
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 8:55 pm

quad box wrote:
Zac once again you miss the point! i did not start this topic and i phone the Usaci office to make arrangements for a b&k event to prove my point, they want me to do a mfg membership and i have been thinking
why should i pay a dime! when they won't even control there forum site! drag does??
and it's not a joke anymore i am past that point now i am going to take to legal means, i don't even responed to certain people anymore here but it seem as some have felt they need to take there place! once again Zac if someone was on here bashing your shop day end and day out you would also be upset! i am going to do this the right way other wise a few would have Caps in there @ss LoL

That's funny. Last night I was reading a topic in drag. Everyone was shittin on you. Everyone on drag forum know you are a BS ARTIST.
Aren't you too old to play with a toy gun?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
team treo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
team treo

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 8:59 pm

wow quad likes to complain how bout this u just show up and shut them up if u cant we are back to square one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 9:14 pm

my daddy is stronger than your daddy
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:03 pm

sanman wrote:
lol be gone huh do you secretly own something we dont know about

do you contribute money to this orginization hell no you dont even compete anymore all you do is come on here and run your mouth thats all

and let me tell you about me and the Army
Iraq 3 times
bosnia 2 times
afghan 1 time
germany
alaska
korea
ft riley kansas 4 times now
have fought fires in montanna
floods in Iowa/Kansas
the recent ice storms here in kansas I set up a power grid, and generator support so families didnt freez to death

been to mountaniering school both summer and winter courses
downed aviator school
artic servival school
airasault school
airborne
the first in germany to man the gates after 9/11 with my crew that stopped 3 attacks on our concern
bro when ever and where ever you wanna meet me and go toe to toe just say so, and if you cant do more than run your mouth stay home

Army i know he was a whimp! dude done more than that bs you just listed in four years! and looks like all you have done is the service, i won't even list my stuff again because its all ready been here, i can build airplanes,fly them i am building new types of Ev cars on my current job to break the country away from that bs oil you and i have protected, have own a chain of car audio stores in two states, now have a mfg company, have been on network tv and worked with movie stars, have been a xtream sport celib Espn x games, just to start and have more in the works, and you facts are so wrong i do compete when there is a show and for many years so were do you get that from this old jar head will school you lil boy!

Last edited by on Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:08 pm

p.s. worked with the dod on Development of the hellfire missle which has taken out more bad guys than many other systems
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:12 pm

does the b/s ever stop jesus man i should had slapped you when you actually showed to finals that year and got it ovetr with like i said padre about 3 weeks away bring ure pooter ill send you home with a free kicker square to make you feel better after they hand you your pooter and they wont be l7's either punk
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:18 pm

i am haveing a b&k event here and i will make it were you can save up and come out here and we will show you how it's done westcoast style, now your saying i went to and event 500miles away which is it i do shows are not? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:24 pm

sanman wrote:
does the b/s ever stop jesus man i should had slapped you when you actually showed to finals that year and got it ovetr with like i said padre about 3 weeks away bring ure pooter ill send you home with a free kicker square to make you feel better after they hand you your pooter and they wont be l7's either punk
so which part is bs so i can pick you apart on it???
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:25 pm

you went to finals 3 years ago in an old pooter 86 crx correct nothing since then bring little shitty to padre man and get waxed I travel all year long and will continue but come to the west coast i dont think so ill stay in the hot bed of our sport today wich is the midwest bring that pooter out this way and show us you boiiii's from the westcoast are worthy enough fish eyed fool
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:26 pm

edited by moderator
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:33 pm

sanman wrote:
you went to finals 3 years ago in an old pooter 86 crx correct nothing since then bring little shitty to padre man and get waxed I travel all year long and will continue but come to the west coast i dont think so ill stay in the hot bed of our sport today wich is the midwest bring that pooter out this way and show us you boiiii's from the westcoast are worthy enough fish eyed fool
Man were the hell have you been? i have not used the rex in two years and have been to padre with the lil car,san antonio,atlanta,vegas won points champ two years state spl champ etc in a row so you talking bs again you make the trip i have way more miles in!!

edited by moderator
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:44 pm

yup ring it to an event in the midwest or better yet finals and lets see who is the better man on that day bro better yet pick a class, and put up the title for little shitty ill take it off your hands fosho fish eyed fool
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:44 pm

my world titltes trump your little state chump poop
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:46 pm

That's a outstanding military record there Jeff. U are among the few that this country is proud of.
Unlike Crunkmaster quad,do u have any written proof or video on any of that stuff U mentioned? It just bothers me if u have no proof of all those acomplishments.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:48 pm

world titles don't mean anything without the b&k like they use to tell me.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:49 pm

dbracer79 wrote:
That's a outstanding military record there Jeff. U are among the few that this country is proud of.
Unlike Crunkmaster quad,do u have any written proof or video on any of that stuff U mentioned? It just bothers me if u have no proof of all those acomplishments.
were is his proof if you have followed this forum it has already been posted
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:51 pm

Show me please!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quad
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next