Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
quad - Quad - Page 2 Vote_lcapquad - Quad - Page 2 Voting_barquad - Quad - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
quad - Quad - Page 2 Vote_lcapquad - Quad - Page 2 Voting_barquad - Quad - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
pics 80inches songs record stereo crzyblondgrl quad globe build kyle Audiopipe dollar drive finals crank state world 2010 broken contest records disc silence louisiana Johncarr chef
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Quad

Go down 
+24
Corey J
mod4000
Moparbass28
AudioAnonymous
TeamSpead-Kenny
team treo
PhatSam
zacdavis
dbracer79
slumpinhonda
JLG Entertainment
Talonesi
jmorri
Navi
towboatbobby
RXZILLA
sanman
Mike Jaffe
quad box
TECH114
idbl_fanatic
HellRzR
mschwitz
D Champ
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
D Champ

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-12-11

quad - Quad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 5:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Still waiting on those specs, didnt know if you check your pms that often, I am ready to start building so need them asap, so we can work on what I talked about.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Talonesi
Above Average Contributor
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 4:06 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 4:11 pm

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 4:43 pm

[quote="quad box"]
towboatbobby wrote:
I just cant see where you can possibly say that crunk junk would be louder than say the L7's,dude,are you insane? You can talk all you want but until you could prove that,not believing dude.Theres way to many people competing with kicker and other such name brands and are PROVEN winners,so dont even say that crunk junk compares to or beats them.Go to Padre and lets see it against DB,KICKER,RD,ATOMIC,ETC..........numbers,not fairy tales.

This forum will not be used to trash manufacturers
i am on the phone right now this goes two ways or someone is going to pay!!!!
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 4:50 pm

[quote="quad box"]
quad box wrote:
towboatbobby wrote:
I just cant see where you can possibly say that crunk junk would be louder than say the L7's,dude,are you insane? You can talk all you want but until you could prove that,not believing dude.Theres way to many people competing with kicker and other such name brands and are PROVEN winners,so dont even say that crunk junk compares to or beats them.Go to Padre and lets see it against DB,KICKER,RD,ATOMIC,ETC..........numbers,not fairy tales.

lmfao lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 5:17 pm

[quote="quad box"]
quad box wrote:
towboatbobby wrote:

Coming from the one that refered to kicker as crap....Yeah ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 5:19 pm

[quote="quad box"]
towboatbobby wrote:

you said you where no longer making them so your not a manufacturer. Matter of fact you said a factory, so who is really puttin them together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 5:23 pm

Last edited by on Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JLG Entertainment
Admin
Admin
JLG Entertainment

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 6:02 pm

I love Quad... He is one sexy BAITCH. My wife was telling me she really thinks we should all get together!!!!!!

PS. I run Quad Audio on my MOPED!
Back to top Go down
https://usaci.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:02 pm

affraid affraid OMG Mike, thats a bit kinky even for this thread affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:30 pm

You are making Quad excited. He might actually be hitting harder now. NOT lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 12:49 pm

Kicker suppports USACI.......Doe CRUNK Junk support USACI????????? who do you think they are going to side with
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 12:58 pm

Was there a Kicker booth at the finals?
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 2:35 pm

Crunk junk get no respect. They are tearing his anal apart in D.B Drag forum
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 2:36 pm

crunk junk is a joke/always has been always will be and aint poop.

come get me boiiiiii prostock all year long ill tear that pooter up as well cutie
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 3:54 pm

STFU Lenord, you know they're just razzin ya man. Stop being so serious. Theres only 20 of us readin this thread anyways and we all know you and have your back if anyone outside of usaci ever messed with ya. Just think of this like a big brother pickin on his little brother. You know, sort of like when ya ask if he wants a "hurtsDonut" haha

Stop being a whiner Lenord and just take the criticism and laugh about it. They only give ya crap because they know you'll get bent outta shape. So come on, just poke fun back at'em, tell Jeff he had to buy someone elses truck to get loud, tell Logan his truck looks gay pink, tell bruce he's ugly, call me a has been, dish it out man, we can take it. deep down all of us know its just in fun, everyone needs a good razzin once in awhile, especially you haha, your product packaging says "junk" on it. for real dude, like that isnt a rip waitin to happen haha.
suck it up and wipe the tears.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 5:44 pm

Zac once again you miss the point! i did not start this topic and i phone the Usaci office to make arrangements for a b&k event to prove my point, they want me to do a mfg membership and i have been thinking
why should i pay a dime! when they won't even control there forum site! drag does??
and it's not a joke anymore i am past that point now i am going to take to legal means, i don't even responed to certain people anymore here but it seem as some have felt they need to take there place! once again Zac if someone was on here bashing your shop day end and day out you would also be upset! i am going to do this the right way other wise a few would have Caps in there @ss LoL
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 5:51 pm

P.S. product does not say junk logan photo shop that on there, my lawyer already has copies, my name is a registered trademark lets see what happens when people start to get papers in the mail.
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

Number of posts : 628

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 5:56 pm

think we have been down this street before. Didn't see paper then and doubt any will see now.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:05 pm

send me papers "Female dog" i could care less i want ure pooter in the lanes and ill use the crx to bust ure old tired pooter up
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:07 pm

put some paper on that and ill take ure paper from you all day long
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:08 pm

Lenord stop bein a puszy
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:08 pm

sanman wrote:
send me papers "Female dog" i could care less i want ure pooter in the lanes and ill use the crx to bust ure old tired pooter up
i will just find out who your C/O is and deal with you, don't care you don't have to i know who will when thier served and they will take care of it.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:09 pm

zacdavis wrote:
Lenord stop bein a puszy
Zac for this last time stay out of my BUSINESS!!! THAT MEANS KISS MY @SS!!!!
take you own advice and that's Leonard
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:14 pm

Om fine I try to show you these guys are just messin with ya to get you going, tryin to show you we're all freinds in this place but looks like I was wrong. you are just a b!tch. next time i see ya tell me that to my face. you'll get big'ol kiss right across ur lips, prolly not the kind you'll like either. Wink

Lenord for the last time GET OVER IT!!! THAT MEANS ITS A JOKE!!!!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:15 pm

lol my co oh my now you think you can threaten me with that ure junk ure product is junk and you wont ever be poop more than a mouth
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:15 pm

BET!!!!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:16 pm

yes lets make a bet spring break at padre man come on
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:17 pm

sanman wrote:
lol my co oh my now you think you can threaten me with that ure junk ure product is junk and you wont ever be poop more than a mouth
Look son been more places and done more things than you could ever dream of did two tours of service and still know people try me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:18 pm

Don't we do this about every 3 months?
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:19 pm

the military will laugh at you all the way out the court room, and you will pay thier legal fees, and thats a bet lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quad   quad - Quad - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quad
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next