Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
OK tired of asking Usaci Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
OK tired of asking Usaci Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
OK tired of asking Usaci Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
OK tired of asking Usaci Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
OK tired of asking Usaci Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
OK tired of asking Usaci Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
OK tired of asking Usaci Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
OK tired of asking Usaci Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
OK tired of asking Usaci Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
OK tired of asking Usaci Vote_lcapOK tired of asking Usaci Voting_barOK tired of asking Usaci Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
OK tired of asking Usaci Vote_lcapOK tired of asking Usaci Voting_barOK tired of asking Usaci Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
stereo Audiopipe broken contest 2010 state build globe world drive kyle songs 80inches crank records record pics chef finals Johncarr disc dollar louisiana crzyblondgrl quad silence
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

OK tired of asking Usaci

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sanmans_kitty
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
sanmans_kitty

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2007-06-22

OK tired of asking Usaci Empty
PostSubject: OK tired of asking Usaci   OK tired of asking Usaci Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:42 pm

when is the damm competitors meeting and where
Back to top Go down
sanmans_kitty
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
sanmans_kitty

PostSubject: Re: OK tired of asking Usaci   OK tired of asking Usaci Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:40 pm

so you can rip down a post about someone gettign what they earned but cant answer this simple ???????

really really sad
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358

PostSubject: Re: OK tired of asking Usaci   OK tired of asking Usaci Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:44 pm

If you werent in such a hurry to be negative you sould see the information about the memeber meeting has been posted elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
djman37
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
djman37

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: OK tired of asking Usaci   OK tired of asking Usaci Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:54 pm

USACI wrote:
If you werent in such a hurry to be negative you sould see the information about the memeber meeting has been posted elsewhere.
link to location then?
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: OK tired of asking Usaci   OK tired of asking Usaci Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:57 pm

Back to top Go down
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
KC_LOUD&CLEAR

Number of posts : 909
Location : THE LAND OF OZ! Dear Auntie em hate you, hate kansas, took the freakin dog! Dorthy!
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: OK tired of asking Usaci   OK tired of asking Usaci Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 1:08 pm

ENOUGH!!!! BASTA!!! lets all stop with the negatives! Ralph has a Phone number just call him. Please! its not good for anyones business to get on here and bash! My Team if you have an issue give it to me and Ill get it handled, if you feel you cant contact ralph or cant get an answer I have never had a problem getting it handled. Any other time there is a problem you all come to me this is no different.
Back to top Go down
sanmans_kitty
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
sanmans_kitty

PostSubject: Re: OK tired of asking Usaci   OK tired of asking Usaci Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 2:46 pm

ill call him if i want to and i have asked and did search the other areas we all are cool but being told how to act goes to yalls kids not me
Back to top Go down
sanmans_kitty
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
sanmans_kitty

PostSubject: Re: OK tired of asking Usaci   OK tired of asking Usaci Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 2:48 pm

now to those that cant read dates i made my post before sanything was said about the meeting a little further research in other areas would aslo make you look more professional in my eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK tired of asking Usaci   OK tired of asking Usaci Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 4:17 pm

USACI wrote:
There will be no rules changes for 2008. Same classes as well.

No waiting on rules or worrying about changes. No reason to get a late start on the season. Go out and build!

AS for a members meeting. We will have a memebrs meeting, most likely in conjunction with a large event, later in the season to discuss 2009. Expect mid Jine or July will be the time.

Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK tired of asking Usaci   OK tired of asking Usaci Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK tired of asking Usaci
Page 1 of 1