Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
yes..gettin tired of this Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
yes..gettin tired of this Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
yes..gettin tired of this Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
yes..gettin tired of this Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
yes..gettin tired of this Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
yes..gettin tired of this Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
yes..gettin tired of this Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
yes..gettin tired of this Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
yes..gettin tired of this Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
yes..gettin tired of this Vote_lcapyes..gettin tired of this Voting_baryes..gettin tired of this Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
yes..gettin tired of this Vote_lcapyes..gettin tired of this Voting_baryes..gettin tired of this Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
contest Audiopipe kyle 80inches pics state dollar world build drive globe broken crank finals louisiana disc crzyblondgrl Johncarr chef record songs silence 2010 records quad stereo
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

yes..gettin tired of this

Go down 
+4
scionsoloxb
zacdavis
bassahaulic
aphinney
8 posters
AuthorMessage
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2007-06-23

yes..gettin tired of this Empty
PostSubject: yes..gettin tired of this   yes..gettin tired of this Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:21 pm

polls work...bitching doesn't

thats all... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bassahaulic
Above Average Contributor
bassahaulic

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: yes..gettin tired of this   yes..gettin tired of this Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:19 pm

aphinney wrote:
polls work...bitching doesn't

thats all... Very Happy

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/musicman1234
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: yes..gettin tired of this   yes..gettin tired of this Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:19 am

NOT AT ALL!!!!!!

Having these debates and hearing each and every one of our opinions and ideas has inspired all of us.

I for one can say I thought the MAX RMS idea was the greatest thing in the world, then Lumel came along and debated with me for hours and I realized from his input that it was actually a terrible idea haha.
Listening to eachothers opinions and ideas help me.

Having these debates going over all the details are helpful for all of us I think.
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

PostSubject: Re: yes..gettin tired of this   yes..gettin tired of this Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:52 am

see there ya go...this wont change nothin...i promise u that...as i am working with someone that is workin with ralph so i am hearing what will help and what wont from the big guy...yall are wasting and making this forum look bad...

POLLS FOR THE WIN
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: yes..gettin tired of this   yes..gettin tired of this Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:46 am

aphinney wrote:
see there ya go...this wont change nothin...i promise u that...as i am working with someone that is workin with ralph so i am hearing what will help and what wont from the big guy...yall are wasting and making this forum look bad...

POLLS FOR THE WIN
Well good for you for working with someone who's working with someone who's working with Ralph. you want a cookie?

So what?, you think nothing any of us have to say on this forum is read by Ralph?
Your sorely mistaken if you think that. He and the REC listen to our suggestions, including yours. Don't sell yourself short.

And stop trying to put me down, whats with you guys?, are ya jealous i'm better lookin or what?
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: yes..gettin tired of this   yes..gettin tired of this Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:17 am

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA ^^^^
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

PostSubject: Re: yes..gettin tired of this   yes..gettin tired of this Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:28 am

bud...done take it wrong and get offensive....

why not just call ya ralph...talk to him bout it...and i bet ya he will say..MAKE SOME POLLS AND SEE WHERE PEOPLE VOTE...cause that is the way it show proof of how EVERYONE thinks not just a few...now dont take this as i think yall are blowing steam..cause i think most of the people are....but by some of the comments zac, i feel like u think your Dung Pile dont stink...but i know better than that from ya but some others reading this might not...so and i dont like cookies....hit me up in pm bro
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: yes..gettin tired of this   yes..gettin tired of this Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:22 pm

I suppose I understand what your saying but whats the point of making a poll if we havent discussed the reasons or details to an idea? We need to go over with one another on what works and doesnt work.
Poll's are usually very vague and only accurate if the people voting have a clear description of what they're voting for. At this point I don't think we really know what it is we want yet, so how can we vote on something we're not sure of.
Thats kinda of my point here, by debating and bouncing our thoughts off eachother the class/division ideas become more strong.
Back to top Go down
Magoo
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Magoo

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: yes..gettin tired of this   yes..gettin tired of this Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:45 pm

do a poll with a healthy debate lock it if people just "Female dog" solution ?
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

PostSubject: Re: yes..gettin tired of this   yes..gettin tired of this Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:27 pm

exactly magoo...make a poll then debate it...instead of just a bunch of people throwing around stuff that 3/4 of usaci doesnt like...and wont get into it cause of the bitching...but with the pool they will vote cause there is no repercussion to there vote...
Back to top Go down
Tim Schaffer
Tim Schaffer

Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: yes..gettin tired of this   yes..gettin tired of this Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:01 pm

so i guess that the trunk class will happen because the poll says its a hit
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: yes..gettin tired of this   yes..gettin tired of this Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:41 pm

I started a poll on the msrp topic. Good ideas being thrown around in it. If nothing else it gets the thought process going.
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

PostSubject: Re: yes..gettin tired of this   yes..gettin tired of this Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:42 pm

Tim Schaffer wrote:

ralph said that we should make a poll and then we will go from there so..he said if there is a big calling it we would deff see it
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: yes..gettin tired of this   yes..gettin tired of this Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:24 pm

aphinney wrote:
Tim Schaffer wrote:

ralph said that we should make a poll and then we will go from there so..he said if there is a big calling it we would deff see it

But people need to know what it is their voting for.
How can you vote on something and then discuss it afterwards.

Thats like electing a president before the campaign.

I can't believe I'm actually having to defend the order of this.
Before anybody can make decision/vote on something shouldnt they know what it is their voting for?
We must discuss the ins and outs, pros and cons, of a possible rule change before voting on it, otherwise your vote means nothing becasue it is blind.
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

PostSubject: Re: yes..gettin tired of this   yes..gettin tired of this Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:50 pm

i dont need to discuss anything with anyone to decide who i want to vote for...
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: yes..gettin tired of this   yes..gettin tired of this Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:17 pm

aphinney wrote:
i dont need to discuss anything with anyone to decide who i want to vote for...

Then your not voting, your guessing.

If you know nothing of what your voting for, your wasting your vote, and the poll means nothing.

Whats the point of making a poll if we havent discussed the reasons or details to an idea? We need to go over with one another on what works and doesnt work.
Poll's are usually very vague and only accurate if the people voting have a clear description of what they're voting for. At this point I don't think we really know what it is we want yet, so how can we vote on something we're not sure of.
Thats kinda of my point here, by debating and bouncing our thoughts off eachother the class/division ideas become more strong.
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: yes..gettin tired of this   yes..gettin tired of this Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:52 am

Poll:
Would you want $10,000 prize for 1st place at WorldFinals?

YES
or
NO
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: yes..gettin tired of this   yes..gettin tired of this Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:54 am

(oh by the way, we'll mention later on AFTER everybody has voted that entry fees for all events would be $1000 per run)
Back to top Go down
Tom
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Tom

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: yes..gettin tired of this   yes..gettin tired of this Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:59 am

only a 1000 per run?
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

PostSubject: Re: yes..gettin tired of this   yes..gettin tired of this Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:11 am

zacdavis wrote:
(oh by the way, we'll mention later on AFTER everybody has voted that entry fees for all events would be $1000 per run)

dude..im sorry but your ridiculous...wtf im not fighting with u nor am i pushing your buttons....i have not posted on this or commented on this for a while now and u are still banging at it...zac wtf happened to you bro...never had a prob before and now this???

come on man Neutral
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: yes..gettin tired of this   yes..gettin tired of this Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:30 am

Are you serious Andy???

Your saying thats its stupid and annoying that we discuss things before we vote on them!!!

Make as many threads you like about being "tired of this", discussion is what this forum is here for.
If you'd rather make irrelevant and counterproductive threads like this one rather than helping us and joining in on debates that may help USACi in the future?....well?, by all means keep wasting our time and bandwidth....

If you can't understand that we need to discuss the rules and ideas behind a class or new division before we vote on them, than I don't know what else to tell you.

I've tried every way possible, even gave you an analogy.
What happened to me? What happened to you?
We're here trying our damnedest to keep up with eachother's ideas, it's makes it much harder for us to make any progress with negative members such as yourself ridiculing others for showing interest in this org.

Here, you can have the left glove, Sanford has the right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yes..gettin tired of this   yes..gettin tired of this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yes..gettin tired of this
Page 1 of 1