Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Vote_lcapKASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Voting_barKASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Vote_lcapKASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Voting_barKASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Johncarr state broken pics record louisiana kyle finals 80inches 2010 dollar quad stereo chef crzyblondgrl world records drive songs disc silence Audiopipe build crank globe contest
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!

Go down 
+14
Matt_Sibley
Louisiana_CRX
loburbon
jkrob21
slumpinhonda
kenny7231
Skip01
ibbangin
TeamSpead-Kenny
SBJL
kasey
dbracer79
Moparbass28
scionsoloxb
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 1:02 am

First topic message reminder :

ok kasey when u get it post it right on this thread. no half Gluteus Maximus videos either,and no monkeys! Laughing

Last edited by on Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:46 am

kasey wrote:
yep ill be there kenny got the batts are low charge as we speak and i will be there bringing my A-GAME not saying i cant get beat just going to be fun to see people reactions on the blazer getting loud

Ill be there Running SB3 with 3 10s should do a 154-55 SB so hope you brought your A-Game Kasey!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:52 pm

well he won and im glad but i wasnt on my A-GAME and i have one of three problems...which was a major problem it was possible my cd player was skipping
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:13 pm

Just an FYI I wouldn't recommend a Fusion deck to anyone. Kenny your alpine is just fine Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
kenny7231
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kenny7231

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 1:50 pm

yeh i like my alpine alot Very Happy ... just need to secure it better but i dont mind holding it when i run my car...
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 7:11 pm

Kenny i see you have your score as 153.8 but when i asked the lady what your score was she told me 153.6 did you re run and got the different score
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 7:47 pm

kenny7231 Ran one time he thought he blew a sub at the end of the 1st run so he didnt run again
Back to top Go down
kenny7231
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kenny7231

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 9:09 pm

kasey wrote:
Kenny i see you have your score as 153.8 but when i asked the lady what your score was she told me 153.6 did you re run and got the different score

hmmm i thought it was a 153.8 but i dk.. next show once i have everything working will def be higher than that...
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 6:17 am

well its not really a big deal but even the video say 153.6 and plus i had ask cuz i wasnt around when you ran but its still a great score and will be tough to beat im working on getting to more 2400s for my golaith so ill should not have the same problem as i did at the show
Back to top Go down
kenny7231
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kenny7231

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 6:34 pm

we shall see at the next show!
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 6:50 pm

kenny7231 wrote:
next show you will be lucky to get a 150.5 Sb with 1 amp and 4 10s!!!
Back to top Go down
kenny7231
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kenny7231

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 6:56 pm

TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:
kenny7231 wrote:
next show you will be lucky to get a 150.5 Sb with 1 amp and 4 10s!!!

hmmm we shall see for that too... but i think im gonna do a 151
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 7:01 pm

Well at least you will get a state record for the season.
Back to top Go down
kenny7231
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kenny7231

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 7:07 pm

Smile yep gonna get 2nd in the state lol
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 8:59 pm

yea does the state record change after one year are do the stay permanent.....i dont believe youll get 150.5 kenny but i just hope to run a show and not have problems this is the second time in a row but i didnt blow a amp so im very happy about that...i will break 153 soon
Back to top Go down
kenny7231
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kenny7231

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 11:52 pm

kasey wrote:
yea does the state record change after one year are do the stay permanent.....i dont believe youll get 150.5 kenny but i just hope to run a show and not have problems this is the second time in a row but i didnt blow a amp so im very happy about that...i will break 153 soon

think it stays permanent... and im pretty sure ill get past a 150.5 with one amp....
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:34 am

NO It gets reset each year so I have to run every class to get a state record!!!!
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:40 am

i got good news guys ill be living in Louisiana in about 4 mon. just in time to take all the state records in sb. Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:46 am

Good bout time I have alil competiton in SB2 besides Kenny7231 I got the 2nd spot waiting for ya!!!
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:48 am

ill try to tie and we can share glory?? Suspect
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:49 am

Sorry my parents taught me not to SHARE Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
kenny7231
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kenny7231

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 1:32 am

ah come on kenny... u should share lol
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 2:51 am

scionsoloxb wrote:

What part of LA are you coming to? If you're anywhere near Baton Rouge I'll have to show you around all the party spots. Saturdays at Tiger Stadium are the best though and you'll miss that if you're not coming for 4 months! lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 7:06 am

scionsoloxb wrote:
i got good news guys ill be living in Louisiana in about 4 mon. just in time to take all the state records in sb. Laughing lol!
you bite dude...we dont wont you your too loud
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 7:16 am

scionsoloxb wrote:

I think he was joking!
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 7:21 am

Matt_Sibley wrote:
scionsoloxb wrote:

What part of LA are you coming to? If you're anywhere near Baton Rouge I'll have to show you around all the party spots. Saturdays at Tiger Stadium are the best though and you'll miss that if you're not coming for 4 months! lol.
is tiger by the railroad tracks ive been there once
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 7:22 am

i know i was picking at him
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 7:23 am

well i when do they reset all the state records cuz its a race to see who can put up a high score i wish they would just leave them be and only update them if beatin
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 10:33 am

TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:
scionsoloxb wrote:

I think he was joking!
yes i was joking,but thanks for the tour anyways matt. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 11:11 am

good dont need you here you too dam hard to beat i have enough trouble with teamspead lol!
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 8:18 pm

kasey wrote:
good dont need you here you too dam hard to beat i have enough trouble with teamspead lol!

only 1 Person that competes in Sb for Team Spead until someone puts 6 10s in his car then we will have 2!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next