Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Vote_lcapKASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Voting_barKASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Vote_lcapKASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Voting_barKASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
stereo kyle broken 2010 crzyblondgrl state disc records silence pics drive songs build chef 80inches dollar louisiana Johncarr crank world quad finals record globe contest Audiopipe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!

Go down 
+14
Matt_Sibley
Louisiana_CRX
loburbon
jkrob21
slumpinhonda
kenny7231
Skip01
ibbangin
TeamSpead-Kenny
SBJL
kasey
dbracer79
Moparbass28
scionsoloxb
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 1:02 am

First topic message reminder :

ok kasey when u get it post it right on this thread. no half Gluteus Maximus videos either,and no monkeys! Laughing

Last edited by on Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 8:23 pm

yea if kenny get 6 tens ill avoid him at the shows he goes too are ill just to a class he is not in
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 8:31 pm

its not me its another person on Team Spead and Kenny7231 is not on Team Spead
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 8:36 pm

i see well i will fine out and duck and cover but i just want to let you know im having problems with a few of these guys so i am sorry if you read some crazy crap talk i try to mind my own buisness but i just dont like to be messed with...im wish you guys well kenneth it will be fun to try to keep up with you guys ill get up there one day
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 8:38 pm

Best you just keep your opinions and your comments to yourself thats what I do I also joke around with people on here but they know Im joking with them!
Back to top Go down
kenny7231
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kenny7231

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 8:43 pm

hmm whos the othere guy?
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 8:44 pm

You'll find out soon enough!!!
Back to top Go down
kenny7231
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kenny7231

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 8:55 pm

hmmmm ok Sad
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:23 am

well i dont think i can beat 156+ so ill be working on ducking this guy
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:03 pm

kasey wrote:
well i dont think i can beat 156+ so ill be working on ducking this guy

yes you can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:06 pm

bring it over here for a week or so after finals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:17 pm

hummmmmmm you live in texas where cuz i am working on getting a few upgrades
but are you really good at adding DBs
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 11:44 pm

I heard his blazer does a 158
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 12:58 am

TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:
I heard his blazer does a 158
well i know his crx does 158 something. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 1:05 pm

I heard he likes long socks Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
kenny7231
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kenny7231

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 4:58 pm

hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 9:01 pm

so the blazer did 158 now that a loud blazer..man ill hope for a 155 soon and i think matt you ment down size the box to add 2 dbs am i right
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 9:03 pm

nope, and Kasey paul doesnt have the batteries anymore he sold them all 6 for 750
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 9:30 pm

dammmmmmmmmm
i need that batts 750n was a give away
oh well ill just buy a new one
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 9:43 pm

I know soon as he told me that price I didnt let him think about it
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 9:53 pm

well i would of had his money next check but oh well ill get one instead of two..
Back to top Go down
Louisiana_CRX
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Louisiana_CRX

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 8:17 pm

Is Paul getting out of it?
Back to top Go down
https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m24/Louisiana_CRX/My%2089%20C
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 8:22 pm

he said he wasn't but to me he is...
Back to top Go down
Louisiana_CRX
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Louisiana_CRX

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 9:17 pm

Well I hope he isn't...
Back to top Go down
Louisiana_CRX
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Louisiana_CRX

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 9:18 pm

I have two new setups going in...I can't say what they are but something new in the CRX and something new in the Explorer...Smile
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 9:22 pm

i thought you were going to rebuild the box...time for a change dave wish you luck
Back to top Go down
Louisiana_CRX
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Louisiana_CRX

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:56 pm

I change up setups after nearly every show Kasey....Thats why I have so many boxes...The new setup in the Explorer is something no one will expect ...lol But both setups are new boxes to each vehicle and I hope if things go right...I'll get to meter the Ex tomorrow evening Smile
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:32 pm

Paul is not getting out of it he is selling the stuff and will start working on his Civic hatch at the beginning of the year. He still will be in SB3 and Im going to run SB2. So with Kasey and Dave me and him should have some competition at the local shows
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 6:33 am

yep we will at least have some fun and i guess ill have to go too texas to take firs i cant beat paul..i do plan on reaching 155 outlaw but he can do that legal...
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:01 am

If he ever gets some equipment for us to use in his hatchback he'll do alot more than that legal. I was really looking forward to building that car this year using something I figured out in the CRX. He should have been 160+ in SB3. Family is more important than this stuff though so we completely understand. When Paul is ready to come back out rest assured Team S.P.E.A.D.'s best will be there to back him right Kenny?
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
Louisiana_CRX
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Louisiana_CRX

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 5:06 pm

Are you getting another car to get back in Matt?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next