Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapKASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Voting_barKASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapKASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Voting_barKASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
finals dollar drive crzyblondgrl world louisiana build silence kyle chef 2010 stereo contest broken record Audiopipe disc records songs Johncarr globe 80inches crank pics state quad
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!

Go down 
+14
Matt_Sibley
Louisiana_CRX
loburbon
jkrob21
slumpinhonda
kenny7231
Skip01
ibbangin
TeamSpead-Kenny
SBJL
kasey
dbracer79
Moparbass28
scionsoloxb
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 1:02 am

First topic message reminder :

ok kasey when u get it post it right on this thread. no half Gluteus Maximus videos either,and no monkeys! Laughing

Last edited by on Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
kenny7231
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kenny7231

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 8:33 pm

kasey wrote:
oh sorry ok well im trying to make it ok you guys come up and say hi ok ill be by myself and dont know to many people

lol ok see u there. ill be in the green integra with a lil somethign
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 8:34 pm

cool ill be looking for ya.. this will be fun for my i have a real decent winner this time
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 9:11 pm

kasey wrote:
cool ill be looking for ya.. this will be fun for my i have a real decent winner this time

I just put my SB3 set up in my car today!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 9:52 pm

well kenny i guess me and you going to go at it head to head bro...dave hit 154.5 so ill try to hit 153+sb3 so this will be interesting comp to see who will win
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 9:58 pm

kenny i hope you can hit high then your old score cuz i bet i can sb a 153+ you old score 152.6 is a really nice score so it will be tough to beat
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:06 pm

great number kasey,i knew you had it in ya! have to push you to get things done sometimes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:09 pm

i was trying to just show you guys i really love the street beat class and dave really hooke me up big time and now i have a winning car i dont talk smack i might make a mistake but i dont bs no one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kenny7231
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kenny7231

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:24 pm

kasey wrote:
kenny i hope you can hit high then your old score cuz i bet i can sb a 153+ you old score 152.6 is a really nice score so it will be tough to beat

that was his old score... the new score is Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:27 pm

kenny7231 wrote:
kasey wrote:

You dont even know how to sb urs yet.....gayyy radio...get a Fusion deck 40sec of memory...perfect for SB

And i run things...ill be there if u make me a new box in allllll the free time u have... Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:30 pm

jkrob21 wrote:
ibbangin wrote:
good score! congrats!!!!!

Your SQ CRX can do that. Right ibbangin?

i can burp a 54..... i dont know about the sq...i'm still tryin to get loud. i haven't figured out how to make it sound good yet... i was just messin with yall... i'm just a basshead!Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:36 pm

what do you mean a 40 sec memory???
Back to top Go down
kenny7231
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kenny7231

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:52 pm

Skip01 wrote:
kenny7231 wrote:
kasey wrote:

You dont even know how to sb urs yet.....gayyy radio...get a Fusion deck 40sec of memory...perfect for SB

And i run things...ill be there if u make me a new box in allllll the free time u have... Sleep Sleep

hmm sounds good but do u plan on getting off early? and yes i do know how to sb mine... if u buy me a new deck ill put it in...
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:39 pm

Just do like i do and hold it while you sb
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:40 pm

kasey wrote:

Well my SB number has inproved and also running half the subs I ran with the old set up!
Back to top Go down
kenny7231
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kenny7231

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:46 pm

TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:

yep thats wat i already do
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:48 pm

kenny7231 wrote:
TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:

Ur deck cant hold 145db....saddddd...gotta get that old one u had at first...Jason made that B fit...haha

BUILD ME A BOXXXXXX Evil or Very Mad

And ill get off early if im over 151....now goooooo santa

Last edited by on Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:50 pm

ibbangin wrote:

what do you mean a 40 sec memory???

http://www.anythingwholesaleaz.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=711

Exactly what it sounds like....no skipping protection for 40sec Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
kenny7231
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kenny7231

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:51 pm

Skip01 wrote:
kenny7231 wrote:
TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:

Ur deck cant hold 145db....saddddd...gotta get that old one u had at first...Jason made that B fit...haha

BUILD ME A BOXXXXXX Evil or Very Mad

u mean the 9855 i had? this deck i have now hold to about a 150 after that is Sad

and ill build u the box but how am i suppose to pick up wood????
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:52 pm

get it delievered!!!
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 1:03 am

not really i dont belive you,but that could have been daves car,wheres the video showing your car while your doing the run?
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 1:05 am

scionsoloxb wrote:
not really i dont belive you,but that could have been daves car,wheres the video showing your car while your doing the run?

GOOD POINT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 2:58 am

Nice vids. I saw the one with a burp, well, not bad. I was hopeing you would have done the video like I suggested, but ya didn't, and now your goin to get reactions of this.

Show your car in the video then the tl, that was someone elses car, That may have been called a legal run, but wasn't a full 30sec video of run And so on. Sorry, but this is just it when you make videos and talk like this. Not tryin to be a dick or anything with any of the comments I made. G/L and again not bad. Grats

Last edited by on Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
loburbon
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
loburbon

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 4:08 am

good score kasey
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:52 am

Moparbass28 wrote:
Nice vids. I saw the one with a burp, well, not bad. I was hopeing you would have done the video like I suggested, but ya didn't, and now your goin to get reactions of this.

Show your car in the video then the tl, that was someone elses car, That may have been called a legal run, but wasn't a full 30sec video of run And so on. Sorry, but this is just it when you make videos and talk like this. Not tryin to be a dick or anything with any of the comments I made. G/L and again not bad. Grats
your the only one saying somthing about it but if you cant believe its me then i know longer have anything to prove matt i had my wife do the video since this was my first video i made that very mistake...but ill do better next time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:52 am

loburbon wrote:
good score kasey

thanks loburbon now i am loud
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:54 am

TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:
kasey wrote:

Well my SB number has inproved and also running half the subs I ran with the old set up!
great keeny its going tobe fun bro ill see you in the lanes then
Back to top Go down
SBJL
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBJL

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 9:38 am

No sb vidio? I thought he said he was going to do both. As veryone has stated already sb and burp are two differnt things. I think SB3 has nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Louisiana_CRX
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Louisiana_CRX

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 9:56 am

ibbangin wrote:
jkrob21 wrote:
ibbangin wrote:
good score! congrats!!!!!

Your SQ CRX can do that. Right ibbangin?

i can burp a 54..... i dont know about the sq...i'm still tryin to get loud. i haven't figured out how to make it sound good yet... i was just messin with yall... i'm just a basshead!Razz Razz Razz Razz

That is one thing about Kaseys Blazer ...It is built to sound good on the Bass as well...I could've designed the box different and made it louder but it would sound like crap.....So I set Kaseys Blazer up exactly how he wanted ...something that gets loud and sounds good too...Our next project on the blazer will be working on the mids and highs Smile
Back to top Go down
https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m24/Louisiana_CRX/My%2089%20C
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 11:50 am

Actually, if you read two posts before mine, you will see two people say something about it. Then there is another after mine.

I am not doubting you can or can't do it like the video said, but when it is only a few seconds of noise and a score. Can't really say it is an sb run. Not to mention the angle on the screen to show it was an sb run was blurred in that area. Straight on videos of screen work better for that.

Again I will say good job and glad you are a little louder then before.
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 12:20 pm

cool ill be in keener doing a sb run so ill have that score this weekend and thanks for the congrates i think ill be going alot of winning now can beat everone but ill win a few
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next