Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Vote_lcapKASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Voting_barKASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Vote_lcapKASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Voting_barKASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Audiopipe louisiana crank world songs pics state finals drive 80inches broken globe kyle stereo 2010 record contest chef quad crzyblondgrl dollar disc build silence Johncarr records
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!

Go down 
+14
Matt_Sibley
Louisiana_CRX
loburbon
jkrob21
slumpinhonda
kenny7231
Skip01
ibbangin
TeamSpead-Kenny
SBJL
kasey
dbracer79
Moparbass28
scionsoloxb
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 1:02 am

ok kasey when u get it post it right on this thread. no half Gluteus Maximus videos either,and no monkeys! Laughing

Last edited by on Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 1:37 am

Yeah. Show the blazer then the mic placement, then starting the termlab and the whole run. We all gotta see this. Wink
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:06 am

PLEEAAAASEE???????
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:07 am

ok im going today so get ready
Back to top Go down
SBJL
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SBJL

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 am

Nothing yet?
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 1:21 pm

Nope, but said he did a 53 plus over on dd's forum. Razz Video soon maybe. LMAO
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 5:39 pm

I can say i did over a 60 on the usaci forum doesnt mean i did it, Or did I!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 5:52 pm

come on guys why be so negitive. he will post the videos when he is ready. this post will still be here in 2008.
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 6:27 pm

here they come since no one believes me
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 6:28 pm

KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Th_blazerpics010

here is my burp sorry no street beat run yet
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 6:32 pm

i even did a legal run 152.6 at the dash i have video on here i did a daily run it was 149.6.....thats at 2ohm not bad and i guess you have to say dave can build a nice box
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 6:37 pm

KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Th_blazerpics011

this is the legal run
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 6:43 pm

this is funny my wife did the camera and listen to what she says

KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Th_blazerpics009
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 6:58 pm

last one is my daily run at 2ohm and my voltage is at 13.8 not 14.4 like i dave had it the frist time he hit it and i found out i have one damage voice coil so ill have to get it fixed later

KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Th_blazerpics012
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:01 pm

enjoy the videos since i lie so much but i hope this changes some of you guys view of me i dont talk smack im very open and maybe get too excited but i dont tell lies ok ill see you in the lanes
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:33 pm

good score! congrats!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:42 pm

thanks bangin and that was a blazer which eveyone keep say would not hit pass 153 and ill street beat 153+ so i hope you guy like the video and im very proud of dave box design he did a great job
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:46 pm

That wasnt streetbeat?
Back to top Go down
kenny7231
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kenny7231

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:47 pm

Skip01 wrote:
That wasnt streetbeat?

No that was a burp! 154.1
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:55 pm

that what i thought do a SB run
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:56 pm

i am sorry i didnt do a street be run but im going to kenner and ill do one there this weekend i dont have a meter
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:57 pm

dave pull 154.5 but the volts at 14.4 i pulled that at 13.8
this is one amp and only 4 12s i think this is a awesome score
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 8:01 pm

Oh sweeet....me and kenny7231 should be there....if i build a new box ill enter SB3 but wont beat anything over a 151....I mean if Kenny builds one cuz im lazy and no time
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 8:10 pm

cool skip im hoping to go but you never know my job could tell me to go too work and ill have to go but ill try to make it i want to show everyone i can hit 153+ in sb3
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 8:13 pm

kasey wrote:
cool skip im hoping to go but you never know my job could tell me to go too work and ill have to go but ill try to make it i want to show everyone i can hit 153+ in sb3

Good Luck man...ill def be there...fat bald guy in a quiet green explorer... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 8:14 pm

ibbangin wrote:
good score! congrats!!!!!

Your SQ CRX can do that. Right ibbangin?
Back to top Go down
kenny7231
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kenny7231

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 8:24 pm

Skip01 wrote:
kasey wrote:

Good Luck man...ill def be there...fat bald guy in a quiet green explorer... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I call LIES! u wont be there.. its on a saturday and u got work.... Sad
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 8:26 pm

lies bro i have lied yet im going to the shop tomarrow and im going to tell my boss i need off until monday so ill really try to make it cuz i want to see for myself what i can do
Back to top Go down
kenny7231
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kenny7231

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 8:27 pm

kasey wrote:
lies bro i have lied yet im going to the shop tomarrow and im going to tell my boss i need off until monday so ill really try to make it cuz i want to see for myself what i can do

i wasnt talking to u.. I meant skip01 he has work sat
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 8:30 pm

oh sorry ok well im trying to make it ok you guys come up and say hi ok ill be by myself and dont know to many people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!   KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KASEY'S BURP AND SCARE HIS LADY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!!!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next