Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
NEW product AUDIO WRAP Vote_lcapNEW product AUDIO WRAP Voting_barNEW product AUDIO WRAP Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
NEW product AUDIO WRAP Vote_lcapNEW product AUDIO WRAP Voting_barNEW product AUDIO WRAP Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
silence record pics songs state 2010 globe broken kyle crank crzyblondgrl build world stereo disc finals dollar contest 80inches louisiana Audiopipe records quad drive chef Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

NEW product AUDIO WRAP

Go down 
+3
210fordracing21
chrisfish
Alan
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

NEW product AUDIO WRAP Empty
PostSubject: NEW product AUDIO WRAP   NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:42 am

http://audiowrap.com/

so i have actually used this product in a 94 jeep cherokee that is walled off with four Custom built Fosgate Power HX2 15s and powered by 1 soundstream XXX10000.

this vehicle is so so deceptive because you cant tell how loud it really is untill your head breaks the plane of the window. outside there is no rattle and the only think that flops is the entire door! but you would never be able to tell its doing a 155.6 on the termlab

i like it! sticks to the roof better than anything ive used before!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: NEW product AUDIO WRAP   NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:09 pm

who sells it.. i notice your both in denver..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW product AUDIO WRAP   NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:41 pm

so there is no rattle, even though the entire door flops around, and you can't hear it outside of the vehicle until you stick your head in the window? Weird, I didn't know a product could actually stop soundwaves from traveling out an open window.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: NEW product AUDIO WRAP   NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:24 pm

NEW product AUDIO WRAP 7ec0e03b
I put it on my trunk and you can't even hear it with the door open! Lol jk
I like it sticks good!
Back to top Go down
210fordracing21
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
210fordracing21

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: NEW product AUDIO WRAP   NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:27 pm

so what your saying is, this stuff is good? Hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: NEW product AUDIO WRAP   NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:08 pm

they should send me some to test..
Back to top Go down
Lilredtiva
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Lilredtiva

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: NEW product AUDIO WRAP   NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:19 am

Alan wrote:
they should send me some to test..

Me too!
Back to top Go down
AudioWrap

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: NEW product AUDIO WRAP   NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:36 am

Protecto Wrap is the manufacturer of Audio Wrap. We manufacture our own pure butyl high temp aggressive adhesive in our manufacturing facility in Denver Colorado. We have been making vibration dampening products for more than 10 years and selling them into the Canadian providences until now. You get the benefit of 58 years of manufacturing and our experience in customer service and quality products. Yes others have a million dollar marketing campaign and sponsor TV shows, but in the end who pays for that? A flashy box, 3 weeks to deliver, adhesive that doesn’t come all the way to the outside of the aluminum to cut corners and cost. Products made off shore and shipped in containers to warehouses and sold via internet. We are located off Sante Fe and Evans in Denver Colorado. We have been a valuable member of the community for 58 years, employing 100 employees. We have competitively priced our product at $3.50 a square foot, with the Guarantee that "We stick where the others fall down". Our 4 mil aluminum is premium aluminum. Audio wrap measures at 60 mils thick and performs better than or equal to the competitors, and it sticks. Audio wrap is sold by credit card sales on the web and shipped directly from the factory in Denver Colorado, also by phone 1-800-759-9757, and walk-in are welcome. Audio wrap is available in 15" wide X 10' long rolls that measure 12.5 square feet each, $43.75 per roll. That will insulate 2 doors for less than $22 each. Another roll will insulate the trunk of an average car. 3 rolls and you can dampen vibration in 2 doors a floor and trunk. Or go for the Bulk roll of 50', that's 62.5 square feet, you can cover the entire inside of most any vehicles for less than $220. That’s far less than the other comparable competitor, and with the money you save you can apply Audio wrap to the roof, and it will stick where others fall down. No primers, you don’t have to media blast to metal, no chemical wipe downs, no smelly asphalt “Rubberized compounds“ that make it sound like their product its made with a high temp butyl adhesive (its not). Wipe it as clean as you can get it, remove the dirt and grease, and stick the audio wrap to the doors, floors, trunk and roof. You will feel and hear the difference. I will try to answer any of your questions, but feel free to ask around about Protecto Wrap's reputation for making quality products and standing behind them, check out www.Audiowrap.com -Camaro Dave will be at SEMA and just took home the 'Builders Best Choice" award at the Good Guys Loveland car show June 4th,5th and 6th. Check out Camaro Dave at Audiowrap.com. If it doesnt say Made in the USA its NOT. If it doesnt say Butyl adhesive-It's NOT. Audiowrap with Butyl adhesive is Made in the USA!
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.AudioWrap.com
AudioWrap

PostSubject: Re: NEW product AUDIO WRAP   NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:46 am

PS tell me your horror story on this Post about a vibration dampening install or mishap, tell me your address, I'll send 5 samples to the best 5 stories, if you have collaborators or pictures it will help sell your story. Then you can tell everyone if Audio wrap passes your test! Live and uncensored, we guarantee it sticks where the competition falls down.
Tim
Director of Operations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW product AUDIO WRAP   NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:26 am

chrisfish wrote:
NEW product AUDIO WRAP 7ec0e03b
I put it on my trunk and you can't even hear it with the door open! Lol jk
I like it sticks good!
hey chris... did it help your numbers by puting it on your trunk lid like that? i know you did a 154.9 down here.

also here is the jeep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6drR2qcXao
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: NEW product AUDIO WRAP   NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:50 am

Yes! I got .3 from it on the trunk lid!
Back to top Go down
AudioWrap

PostSubject: Re: NEW product AUDIO WRAP   NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:46 pm

Glad you liked it.

The 60 mil product meets or beats other 4 mil aluminum products. We have a full R & D department that has developed new adhesives that surpass market standards. Audio Wrap is one product of a product family that is being launched over 2010 including "bd increase", a thick aluminum that is under comparison testing with 6, 8 and 10 mil aluminum. Everything at Protecto Wrap is proven with science and field testing before the customer has to experiment with the quality. We are the manufacturer, Made right here in the USA!
www.audiowrap.com
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: NEW product AUDIO WRAP   NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:58 pm

how do a get about 50sq ft sample lol im sure it would help out in the civic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW product AUDIO WRAP   NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:57 pm

i'll tell you what. i have a 62sq foot roll i will send your way for $100 plus actual shipping... I have 6 of these rolls right now and will let em go for as part of a promotion!.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: NEW product AUDIO WRAP   NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:51 pm

how thick is this compared to the thicker the famat sells?
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: NEW product AUDIO WRAP   NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:59 pm

It is thicker than all other mat that I have tried.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: NEW product AUDIO WRAP   NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:10 pm

than 80ml mega mat?
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: NEW product AUDIO WRAP   NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:12 pm

I haven't used that .
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: NEW product AUDIO WRAP   NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:25 am

It is 60 mill thick!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW product AUDIO WRAP   NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:55 am

it sticks, upon everything and itself. and the reason i can offer it right now for this cheap is so some other competitors can try it out and give some feedback as to how they like it.

AudioWrap is also in the works of some 10 mil aluminum backing as well.

but these rolls i have are excelent!

and available to the first 6 that wants em.
Back to top Go down
money_inc
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: NEW product AUDIO WRAP   NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:36 am

how big is each sheet/roll? I know its 62sqft but whats the dem
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: NEW product AUDIO WRAP   NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:16 am

Alan wrote:
than 80ml mega mat?
i know what you mean alan. im deciding on the megamaat also. its hard to beat that price. this audiowrap sounds good also. i heard from ppls reviews that the fatmat megamat sticks really really well. i tried to ask audiowrap about discounts for comp. didnt act like they wanted to do anything. we will see.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: NEW product AUDIO WRAP   NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:56 am

fatmat has nice competiter discounts , all mat is expensive i guess they are just the whores of the market lol. although they prolly have more unkown good finals results than most out there because of it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW product AUDIO WRAP   NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:25 am

i'm telling you it sticks! it sticks like a motherfuker, its guaranteed and built inhouse in colorado!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: NEW product AUDIO WRAP   NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:43 pm

its kool if it sticks, the other stuff does too..but if its not as hard and double the money then wheres the benifit? im not bashing , im looking for strait answers..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW product AUDIO WRAP   NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:25 pm

maybe youll want to wait till the 10mil alum comes out then! this is by no means as thick as spl tiles. its just a smokin deal
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: NEW product AUDIO WRAP   NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:54 pm

have you been on fatmats web site?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW product AUDIO WRAP   NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:54 pm

i dont really check out much on sound deadner. just used xxx rattle trap, dynamat, damplifier pro, spl tiles and audiowrap. and the rattle trap fell off, damplifer pro works pretty good. and dynamat needs to be heated up good.
Back to top Go down
AudioWrap

PostSubject: Re: NEW product AUDIO WRAP   NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:16 pm

Thanks James for leading this promotional event. It is important that before and after pictures of install are taken. If pictures are sent in at www.Audiowrap.com then I'll send you a free 12.5 sqft roll thanking you for your input. We are developing new products and want your opinions. We have a family of other products in various stages of developement comming soon is db+ which is a 10 mil aluminum. You will be impressed, we guarantee "We stick where the competition falls down".
Tim
www.audiowrap.com
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: NEW product AUDIO WRAP   NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:43 pm

AudioWrap wrote:
Thanks James for leading this promotional event. It is important that before and after pictures of install are taken. If pictures are sent in at www.Audiowrap.com then I'll send you a free 12.5 sqft roll thanking you for your input. We are developing new products and want your opinions. We have a family of other products in various stages of developement comming soon is db+ which is a 10 mil aluminum. You will be impressed, we guarantee "We stick where the competition falls down".
Tim
www.audiowrap.com
do we need to place an order, or can i do this with the free 12.5 sq ft? lol i even make a video
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW product AUDIO WRAP   NEW product AUDIO WRAP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW product AUDIO WRAP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next