Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Vote_lcapWho will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Voting_barWho will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Vote_lcapWho will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Voting_barWho will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
record Johncarr contest disc stereo Audiopipe drive finals build 2010 kyle records state crank world dollar silence crzyblondgrl louisiana pics globe broken chef quad songs 80inches
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?

Go down 
+21
Talonesi
memphis_yota
Alan
Kicker Kevin
TECH114
Skip01
PhatSam
Moparbass28
ibbangin
SPL2K
gameoverstreeta
05gliguy
scionsoloxb
sanman
Tim Schaffer
dbracer79
AudioAnonymous
super stock crx
Nice
Cactus Sounds
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cactus Sounds
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cactus Sounds

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Empty
PostSubject: Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?   Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:06 pm

Just as the topic says. I will give away a 1yr member ship (USACI) package to the person that sets the 1st WR in USACI.
Gidelines
Anyclass
Must use min. CS Subs or Amps.
king
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?   Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:08 pm

Batteries?
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sounds
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cactus Sounds

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?   Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:10 pm

Hmmm... well yes.
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?   Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:21 pm

hook me up with some subs and ill do it in south padre
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sounds
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cactus Sounds

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?   Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:22 pm

super stock crx wrote:
hook me up with some subs and ill do it in south padre
PM me on how many and what size.
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?   Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:35 pm

pm sent
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
Above Average Contributor
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?   Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:36 pm

Wow Christoph. I'm really glad your giving back to the competitors for USACi also. You don't see it much anymore nowadays. I just want to say I can't thank you enough for supporting me the past year with some of the best product and support out there. I know you live overseas and all but you take the time to come to the USA to hang out with your friends and team mebers when you can and that says ALOT in my book. I'm happy to call you a good friend and I hope others will see what you are trying to do for this sport and for the daily drivers with your new products.

Oh yea. Who will be the firs tto get one of these in USACi? Very Happy

Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? 003-2
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?   Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:37 pm

i want one
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?   Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:41 pm

It's been a long time since I heard manufacturers are somewhat uniting with competitors. It will be a interesting year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?   Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:44 pm

I'll give....loyalty.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sounds
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cactus Sounds

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?   Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:44 pm

dbracer79 wrote:
I get a watch just like that here for $5 at chinatown.lol
lol... why pay $5 when you can get them free from CS?? jocolor
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?   Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:45 pm

Polecat wrote:
I'll give....loyalty.
Now that's priceless.
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?   Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:49 pm

Cactus Sounds wrote:
dbracer79 wrote:
Just showing U that in the end a watch does not matter as a W.R. Better yet a circle of good peeps,and the dedication of a company. cheers
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sounds
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cactus Sounds

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?   Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:51 pm

CactusSounds-Geoff wrote:
Wow Christoph. I'm really glad your giving back to the competitors for USACi also. You don't see it much anymore nowadays. I just want to say I can't thank you enough for supporting me the past year with some of the best product and support out there. I know you live overseas and all but you take the time to come to the USA to hang out with your friends and team mebers when you can and that says ALOT in my book. I'm happy to call you a good friend and I hope others will see what you are trying to do for this sport and for the daily drivers with your new products.

Oh yea. Who will be the firs tto get one of these in USACi? Very Happy

Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? 003-2
Thank you Geoff for the kind words.
I all ways try my best and I am truly an honor to have a Friend like you too.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sounds
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cactus Sounds

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?   Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:54 pm

Polecat wrote:
I'll give....loyalty.
cheers Thats wort even more. I love you
But a small guy like me have to start some were.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sounds
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cactus Sounds

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?   Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:55 pm

J.Demuth wrote:
Hey Christoph....

I'll give woofers to record holders!

HAHA!

geek cheers Wink
Hey JD, so you will have a T3 booth next to CS booth at USACI World Finals?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?   Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:58 pm

Cactus Sounds wrote:
Polecat wrote:
I'll give....loyalty.
cheers Thats wort even more. I love you
But a small guy like me have to start some were.
hey man, we ALL do, but HOW you go about it, which what you are doing is awesome, speaks loud and clear to most!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?   Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:59 pm

Some one say LOUD & CLEAR.....
Back to top Go down
Tim Schaffer
Tim Schaffer

Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?   Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:00 pm

I can hear it
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?   Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:04 pm

haha someone said loud and clear instead of

x Kicker
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?   Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:06 pm

dbracer79 wrote:
Cactus Sounds wrote:
dbracer79 wrote:
Just showing U that in the end a watch does not matter as a W.R. Better yet a circle of good peeps,and the dedication of a company. cheers

I think it's safe to say Cactus Sounds has a circle of good people like almost all other manufacturers and has the dedication to help as many competitors out as he can. He is trying to give back to the competitors in more ways than one. There is just so many little things I am not going to discuss that he does for his team that is hard to get elsewhere. It may be a cheap watch to you but I earned that cheap watch (so did every other person that got one). It's the thought that counts.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?   Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:06 pm

read the scroll boiiiiiiiiiiii
Back to top Go down
Tim Schaffer
Tim Schaffer

Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?   Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:10 pm

bad azz amps for my kicker subs to bad no b+k close
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?   Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:15 pm

Tim Schaffer wrote:
bad azz amps for my kicker subs to bad no b+k close

We could make it happen $$$ tongue
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sounds
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cactus Sounds

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?   Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:15 pm

Ok, we may have gone off track.
So guys do you think it was a ok idea?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?   Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:21 pm

amen, I made a post and it vanished??

But I was saying, I wished I would have made the idea you did Christoph...great idea.

you WILL NOT be alone at finals...you have a team, you don't know about yet.........................yet....
I could say I'll give away a free Warhorse, imagine the swing...

people make teams..........

you will always have your loyal ones, your ones 'ready for the BBD", and the ones waiting on nothing but free stuff.

if your product is good....it will sell itself.
If you are good supporting your competitors, YOU sell yourself.

and IMHO Christoph, you always have.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sounds
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cactus Sounds

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?   Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:25 pm

Thank you Bruce, just wanted to know if it was ok or not.
Was not so sure from the few replys I got.... Smile
As Geoff said I realy try and give back as much as I can. I too was on a Great Team, but never got the attion I thought I desurved. YOu know its not the big Free stuff... yes thats nice too. But the small stuff, that is what counts most of all. Like saying thank you now and then.... you know what I mean??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?   Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:28 pm

I am with you 110%, and KNOW what you mean Smile
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?   Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:29 pm

actually this is a great way to show apreaciation to those ho support you, and to step up and out front and say it. I agree with bruce to bad some wanna ride coat tails and not be an out front leader
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sounds
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Cactus Sounds

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?   Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:31 pm

Thanks Tracy, if I could have truned back the hands of time and I was on another Team back in 2002.
I would love to be a True part of Team KICKER. Man I can not count of the times you or Team Kicker had my back, even when I was a nobody to you guys. Man the Team love and support that I saw you guys have....... man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?   Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who will be the 1st. to Set a WR with CS product?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: