Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Trash talk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Trash talk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Trash talk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Trash talk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Trash talk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Trash talk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Trash talk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Trash talk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Trash talk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Trash talk - Page 3 Vote_lcapTrash talk - Page 3 Voting_barTrash talk - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Trash talk - Page 3 Vote_lcapTrash talk - Page 3 Voting_barTrash talk - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state crzyblondgrl louisiana dollar records songs chef Johncarr crank world disc drive broken silence build record stereo pics contest globe 80inches kyle finals quad 2010 Audiopipe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Trash talk

Go down 
+13
scionsoloxb
HellRzR
SPL2K
Alma Gates
sanman
Kicker Kevin
bumpin s-10
ibbangin
aphinney
BillGass
slumpinhonda
Stingraysevenout
The Ambulance
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Trash talk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Trash talk   Trash talk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 7:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

for me nothing makes me want to work on my ride and get it louder than a little trash talk, seems like its about that time of year for some trash talk to get some of you motivated to do some building, i'm pretty busy and so that makes me lazy with the time i do get off, so it seems the only time of year i build is in the fall, in fact i havent really built anything in almost a year

so if anyone needs a little extra motivation let us know and we will give you a little trash talking to get you motivated to build something

here i'll start

Jimbo your truck is so quiet your squirrel told me he can't even feel his nuts vibrate when you burp it

Timmmay your crx is so quiet your muffler is louder than your stereo
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Trash talk   Trash talk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 11:37 pm

The Ambulance wrote:
slumpinhonda wrote:
joe your neon will never be loud...........unless you start wearing the pants in your relationship and tell that woman whos boss........tell her how its gunna be not how she wants to hear it......LOL

Joe joe wears the skirt and the wife wear the pants

timmy don't talk about my fam keep it audio you need to chill i never said anything personal so lets keep trash talk to the audio.you can say anything you want about me or my car but the fam is out of it.

Joe joe its all fun and games......im not bein serious LOL.........geez
Back to top Go down
BillGass
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
BillGass

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Trash talk   Trash talk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 12:50 am

Navi wrote:
so she does wear the pants?

Razz

Looks like that to me. But hey, what do I know? Nothing from what the poll says. Even I voted that.
Back to top Go down
Alma Gates

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Trash talk   Trash talk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 9:58 am

Greg McCool wrote:
hay Alma,
how do you feel that stock cars now are louder than your Exteram truck?
Greg, its absolutely awesome! LOL - I was still the first to do that magic 170...but just think what has been accomplished in the last 10 years!

We changed the way of thinking about SPL and you all just showed what could be done with the right products and design.

I knew it would be just a matter of time....Truthfully, it puts a grin on my old wrinkled face to think that I might have had a little to do in getting to those numbers.. I believe in some of the posts - motivation was mentioned...

I am happy for all of you - how high do you thing this crazy thing will go? I always thought that when you blow up the entire car with pure pressure and not a stick of dynamite - then that will be the loudest... Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trash talk   Trash talk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 4:57 pm

joe joe i dont think you should cut your hair until you get up to 155db, no using cheater cars either, it has to be the one you already have
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trash talk   Trash talk - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trash talk
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3