Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Vote_lcapIt's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Voting_barIt's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Vote_lcapIt's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Voting_barIt's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
broken finals crank world pics records build louisiana Audiopipe 2010 state kyle silence chef drive quad contest Johncarr record dollar stereo disc globe crzyblondgrl songs 80inches
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.

Go down 
+21
EAllen
mschwitz
F3M4
Bluezrx
basher8621
SQYUKON
Maldonadosqs
bmuhammad1
SQ-LS400
KajunKreations
nebrsq
tijuana_no
Jeff Sanford
Stubbs
Chris's Studio Civic
OnYrMrk
dbdaddy
jsketoe
RXZILLA
saltybeanbag
jkrob21
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Empty
PostSubject: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:22 pm

Spring is in the air once again boys and girls. The pollen is flyin around, birds are chirpin, grass is growin, crackheads are smokin, and the SPL guys are talkin s h i t on the USACi forums. So who will be the first to start drama in the SQ arena?

It appears our beloved Jimbo is off to a good start with his Team DB Driven. Announcing Chris Pate among others as part of the Elite SQ Driven members. Good move there and smack points awarded right off the bat!

Who's next up to bat?

Back to top Go down
saltybeanbag
saltybeanbag

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:08 pm

Yay, my favorite part of competition, trash talk.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:07 pm

I got a deck and four. What you got salty?
Back to top Go down
saltybeanbag
saltybeanbag

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:03 am

John you got more like a radio and 18 lol. Im the one with deck and 4.
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
Above Average Contributor
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:22 am

yeaaaaaa........ I'm gonna step back from this one. Suspect
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:45 am

Ya'll ain't ready. That's all I gotta say. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
saltybeanbag
saltybeanbag

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:45 am

Ah c'mon sketoe bring some sass Sad the worst part of sq is the lack of trash talk
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:34 am

yall are lucky that my Dung Pile looks as bad as it sounds or ide whoop up on all y'all bitches!!! haha can us spl guys get in on some Dung Pile talkin too?
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:19 am

No trash talkin here.

I just have a few tricks up my sleeve. First off is IFO here in Norman area Oklahoma. Then back to Pates to install some goodness in the pillars....MMMM KRx3 goodness...

hmm...You never know what will happen when people get their crap together....

John Roberts, you crap talk when you sleep...so no surprises here.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
Chris's Studio Civic

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:03 pm

Lets just say.....there are a lot of interesting forces coming together..........should make for an interesting finish to this year!
Back to top Go down
Stubbs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Stubbs

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2011-04-05

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:46 pm

I gota 8 track player and 1 speaker. Hear that wonderful tape hiss.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Sanford
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:53 pm

It's hard to trash talk people that can't break 150's Laughing
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:02 pm

Jeff, that is true, but the only 150 I plan to break is MPH!
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:41 pm

but I can break 400 pts on a SQ scoresheet...bet you can't do that Jeff...

Want some smack...here's some:
When the dust settles after trophy presentation, I predict a few stand out shop teams and a few stand out manufacturer teams. How's that for vague smack. LOL
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:42 pm

and ya'll would lay an egg if I ditched the pro-audio piece and rolled into Modified...wouldn't ya? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jeff Sanford
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:57 pm

John I probably could do ok on a score sheet with some help from good friends, but my spl rig couldn't score a 4!
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:22 pm

I guess .I can talk smack cause I can break the 150 with no problem.
All I have to say "guys you better start building , cause there is more Mexicans coming this year".

VIVA MEXICO CABRONES.LOL
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:19 pm

tijuana_no wrote:
I guess .I can talk smack cause I can break the 150 with no problem.
All I have to say "guys you better start building , cause there is more Mexicans coming this year".

VIVA MEXICO CABRONES.LOL

Freakin CABRONES...You gotta watch those guys. They talk smack in spanish. You don't have a clue what they are sayin until they hand you your ass in a taco!
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:20 pm

I cant break a 150....or can I? Wink Maybe an SPL guy now in SQ can make some new friends....
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:49 pm

Viva SQ!
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:28 pm

JOHN : LMAO

LUMEL : New friends , heck I am sure everyone knows you in the SQ side.
Back to top Go down
saltybeanbag
saltybeanbag

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:09 am

150 in sq, ah snap its time to bring a little fury to the game this year. I need a weekend in arkansas with the click.
Sketoe, you stay in that two seat class there buddy.
Back to top Go down
nebrsq
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
nebrsq

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:34 am

150 in SQ? Why stop there, do I hear 160???
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:24 am

jsketoe wrote:
and ya'll would lay an egg if I ditched the pro-audio piece and rolled into Modified...wouldn't ya? Very Happy

Bring it on John....I would love to compete against ya!
Back to top Go down
KajunKreations
KajunKreations

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:26 am

nebrsq wrote:
150 in SQ? Why stop there, do I hear 160???

Now thats how we used to do it!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nolanmenne
Chris's Studio Civic

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:58 am

Did 149.6 in the Honda at finals without adjusting a single setting.......I have done 152 at the shop.......I got this.
Back to top Go down
SQ-LS400
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:27 pm

I talk smack in Veno but Judges don't like that and I think Chris would be pissed at me if we lost again because of my "poor presentation" skills.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:09 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:48 am

Cant do much talkin for install...but Im comin to lump up some people on SQ. Lets just get in the lanes! Be ready! Smile
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:18 am

Looks like I am competing in Q this weekend. Since I still haven't received my pictures for the processor install....haha

Chris, just email them to me bro!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next