Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Vote_lcapIt's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Voting_barIt's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Vote_lcapIt's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Voting_barIt's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
contest crzyblondgrl state broken quad finals crank record dollar 80inches build disc Audiopipe songs kyle 2010 records silence chef drive louisiana pics stereo globe world Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.

Go down 
+21
EAllen
mschwitz
F3M4
Bluezrx
basher8621
SQYUKON
Maldonadosqs
bmuhammad1
SQ-LS400
KajunKreations
nebrsq
tijuana_no
Jeff Sanford
Stubbs
Chris's Studio Civic
OnYrMrk
dbdaddy
jsketoe
RXZILLA
saltybeanbag
jkrob21
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Spring is in the air once again boys and girls. The pollen is flyin around, birds are chirpin, grass is growin, crackheads are smokin, and the SPL guys are talkin s h i t on the USACi forums. So who will be the first to start drama in the SQ arena?

It appears our beloved Jimbo is off to a good start with his Team DB Driven. Announcing Chris Pate among others as part of the Elite SQ Driven members. Good move there and smack points awarded right off the bat!

Who's next up to bat?

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SQ-LS400
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:25 am

bmuhammad1 wrote:
Cant do much talkin for install...but Im comin to lump up some people on SQ. Lets just get in the lanes! Be ready! Smile

Hmmm.... I like me a challenge.... Oh Chris we gonna need some thumps....
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
Above Average Contributor
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:40 pm

OnYrMrk wrote:
Looks like I am competing in Q this weekend. Since I still haven't received my pictures for the processor install....haha

Chris, just email them to me bro!

the photo shop he sent the film to be developed lost the film , lol
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:55 pm

Oh Love Le....don't worry. The Lex gonna have that bump in it!
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:54 pm

........."The Man Said......have you paid your dues.........and I said yes sir, the Check is in the Mail."

Jack Burton......Big Trouble in Little China
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:26 pm

Chris's Studio Civic wrote:
........."The Man Said......have you paid your dues.........and I said yes sir, the Check is in the Mail."

Jack Burton......Big Trouble in Little China

So I guess Ralph called today asking you to renew your membership huh?
Back to top Go down
saltybeanbag
saltybeanbag

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:23 pm

No 70hz meep meep stuff guys, sq is about real music lets see some loud daily boxes.
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:34 am

saltybeanbag wrote:
No 70hz meep meep stuff guys, sq is about real music lets see some loud daily boxes.

How about this for a daily driver boom boom box and still great SQ .
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 SDC10354

It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 SDC10197

It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 SDC10195
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:47 am

Im down to go for an SQ showdown with anyone...ANYONE! someone might get me on install. But just Q I'm bought to hand out some whoop ass!
Back to top Go down
Maldonadosqs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Maldonadosqs

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:53 am

jkrob21 wrote:
tijuana_no wrote:
I guess .I can talk smack cause I can break the 150 with no problem.
All I have to say "guys you better start building , cause there is more Mexicans coming this year".

VIVA MEXICO CABRONES.LOL

Freakin CABRONES...You gotta watch those guys. They talk smack in spanish. You don't have a clue what they are sayin until they hand you your ass in a taco!

Q tal Jkrob21 te mando un saludo desde monterrey nuevo leon mexico y me gustaria que practicaras el idioma espaƱol para poder platicar john y reirnos un poco este aƱo en las finales de shereveport 2011 y asi me entienadas lo que platico y compartirnos de unos buenos tacos de carne asada y una cerveza corona bien fria y como dice el tio Ruperto VIVA MEXICO CABRONES cheers cheers cheers

Greetings Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:06 am

bmuhammad1 wrote:
Im down to go for an SQ showdown with anyone...ANYONE! someone might get me on install. But just Q I'm bought to hand out some whoop ass!

make sure mouth doesn't overload you butt! I am sure we got a car or two in that class!

LOL
Back to top Go down
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:14 am

I love a good challenge Chris...lol. Maybe I can get you to build my install...lol! So I look foward to those cars! Bring em on! Smile
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:20 pm

Maldonadosqs wrote:
jkrob21 wrote:
tijuana_no wrote:
I guess .I can talk smack cause I can break the 150 with no problem.
All I have to say "guys you better start building , cause there is more Mexicans coming this year".

VIVA MEXICO CABRONES.LOL

Freakin CABRONES...You gotta watch those guys. They talk smack in spanish. You don't have a clue what they are sayin until they hand you your ass in a taco!

Q tal Jkrob21 te mando un saludo desde monterrey nuevo leon mexico y me gustaria que practicaras el idioma espaƱol para poder platicar john y reirnos un poco este aƱo en las finales de shereveport 2011 y asi me entienadas lo que platico y compartirnos de unos buenos tacos de carne asada y una cerveza corona bien fria y como dice el tio Ruperto VIVA MEXICO CABRONES cheers cheers cheers

Greetings Laughing

See all I got out of that was that I need to practice my spanish. And something about carne asada tacos and good cold beer at finals.
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:46 pm

what he is really saying is " john , you need take my good friend Rupert to some good carne guisada tacos and cold beer this year in Shreveport "
Back to top Go down
saltybeanbag
saltybeanbag

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:53 pm

Ruperto, thats what im talking about! A boom box with quality.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:09 pm

tijuana_no wrote:
saltybeanbag wrote:

How about this for a daily driver boom boom box and still great SQ .
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 SDC10354

It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 SDC10197

It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 SDC10195

Never gonna work Rupert. Problem is the subwoofers clearly say "American Bass". Rather than "Mexican Bass". It's a fail, try again.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:50 am

Y'all gonna make him design some Revolution subwoofers if u keep oppressing him. The man be trying to keep him down.
Back to top Go down
SQYUKON

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:21 pm

Lets just say.....there are a lot of interesting forces coming together..........should make for an interesting finish to this year!

Yes Sir. I'm excited about this year.
Back to top Go down
saltybeanbag
saltybeanbag

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:41 am

We need a bass off sq style on our side of the arena this year. Something based on a healthy average and range. Come up with something guys.
Back to top Go down
basher8621
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:55 am

They already have, its called Mod SQ+ and SuperMod SQ+ Razz

But we could have a SPL contest open to anyone in any SQ class. One class only top 3 get a trophy?
Back to top Go down
saltybeanbag
saltybeanbag

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:07 am

True lasher but i hate install, clean cars, and gay glass work so i need Q+ lol
Back to top Go down
Stubbs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Stubbs

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2011-04-05

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:43 am

saltybeanbag wrote:

We can chip in and get you a couple cans of engine degreaser if that will make you feel better?

Sounds like yours is probably caked in oil from a valve cover leak and enough road grime it insulates the motor in the winter time....
Back to top Go down
saltybeanbag
saltybeanbag

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:13 pm

Stubbs wrote:
saltybeanbag wrote:

We can chip in and get you a couple cans of engine degreaser if that will make you feel better?

Sounds like yours is probably caked in oil from a valve cover leak and enough road grime it insulates the motor in the winter time....

Yes exactly thats my problem with my 2008 toyota solara sport, my wifes 2007 camry sport is even worse, and you can imagine what my 2004 solara se looks like it has 130k on it. I mean between not using tweeters in my installs, constantly using bandpass boxes with my subs it makes sense why i only pulled 9's out of 10 on my tonality sheet at last years finals. Those darn leaky valve covers just kill my drive to make it pretty.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:19 pm

I just got had my weekly spanish lesson......Taco bell was great!
Back to top Go down
Maldonadosqs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Maldonadosqs

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:37 pm

I just got had my weekly spanish lesson......Taco bell was great!

Hola CHRIS como estas en Shereveport en Septiembre en las World Final Usaci 2011 te invito unos burritos en el taco bell y por la noche en el after party unas Cervezas Corona bien frias y un par de TEQUILAS SAUZA HORNITOS REPOSADO asi que pues a practicar el idioma espaƱol

Saludos desde Monterrey Nuevo Leon Mexico cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:48 pm

lol...I just had taco bell too and only got 90% of what Juan said...but it was enough...LOL! All of us should get together for some food after we are done going for the throat in the lanes for a trophy!
Back to top Go down
Stubbs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Stubbs

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2011-04-05

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:32 pm

jsketoe wrote:
lol...I just had taco bell too and only got 90% of what Juan said...but it was enough...LOL! All of us should get together for some food after we are done going for the throat in the lanes for a trophy!

Taco bell then db drag to the toilet.....
Back to top Go down
saltybeanbag
saltybeanbag

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:04 am

Nah, hair trick videos with pates car so sq can fet some youtube limelight.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:38 am

Don't forget that Tequila you guys brought to South Padre! That was like water!
Back to top Go down
Maldonadosqs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Maldonadosqs

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Don't forget that Tequila you guys brought to South Padre! That was like water!

Hi Chris do not worry we will bring TEQUILA DON JULIO AND TEQUILA ZAUZA HORNITOS and Sombreros Charros for the Mexican PARTY in Shereveport and VIVA MEXICO CABRONES ; cheers cheers

Greetins from Monterrey Nuevo leon Mexico
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:57 am

Juan, I don't drink, but I sure would like to see you guys again! Team Mexico are some guys that you just have to like!

Good luck in the lanes this year my friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next