Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Vote_lcapIt's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Voting_barIt's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Vote_lcapIt's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Voting_barIt's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
broken songs contest records stereo state finals record crzyblondgrl silence dollar drive louisiana Johncarr 2010 chef build world kyle quad 80inches Audiopipe globe crank disc pics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.

Go down 
+21
EAllen
mschwitz
F3M4
Bluezrx
basher8621
SQYUKON
Maldonadosqs
bmuhammad1
SQ-LS400
KajunKreations
nebrsq
tijuana_no
Jeff Sanford
Stubbs
Chris's Studio Civic
OnYrMrk
dbdaddy
jsketoe
RXZILLA
saltybeanbag
jkrob21
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Spring is in the air once again boys and girls. The pollen is flyin around, birds are chirpin, grass is growin, crackheads are smokin, and the SPL guys are talkin s h i t on the USACi forums. So who will be the first to start drama in the SQ arena?

It appears our beloved Jimbo is off to a good start with his Team DB Driven. Announcing Chris Pate among others as part of the Elite SQ Driven members. Good move there and smack points awarded right off the bat!

Who's next up to bat?

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
bmuhammad1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:58 pm

If I had that money I'd have someone build me a stellar as install. But I'm bout to hand out ass whoopins in hand bags when it comes to the SQ. To All!: Bend over...grab yo ankles...and hold yo breath! Lol!
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:40 pm

I haven't been working on the cars at all. Probably won't make any shows this season. Definately won't be at finals. Sure isn't a transmission install that's keeping our car in the garage.

How's that for some smack talking?
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:40 pm

Oh yeah, and I'm sure as hell not working at a shop doing audio work again.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:52 pm

OnYrMrk wrote:
OH YEA!!!! The buttkickin is about to commence! I have some serious plans ahead for the masses! I might just steamroll over all those in Modified SQ...so here is the gauntlet proverbially thrown down....bring it out or I will WRING it out!

I'll be your Huckleberry!
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:52 pm

bmuhammad1 wrote:
If I had that money I'd have someone build me a stellar as install. But I'm bout to hand out ass whoopins in hand bags when it comes to the SQ. To All!: Bend over...grab yo ankles...and hold yo breath! Lol!

And yours too!
Back to top Go down
Stubbs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Stubbs

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2011-04-05

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:02 am

My ride might be old but Ill wring your gauntlet out and hand you back a piece of twisted metal.
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-06-10

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:26 am

You know, you SQ folk seem genuinely more intelligent than the SPL people.
I may just join your ranks.
Back to top Go down
EAllen
EAllen

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:57 pm

F3M4 wrote:
You know, you SQ folk seem genuinely more intelligent than the SPL people.
I may just join your ranks.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
Above Average Contributor
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:30 pm

F3M4, we would love to have you! and Stubbs, that is the spirit old man! That old iron classic looks as good as it sounds I would bet too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:17 pm

You guys that are layin low better start talkin trash now! Before I start calling you out one by one.
Back to top Go down
nebrsq
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
nebrsq

Number of posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:54 pm

Watchout for us that have not gotten a championship yet-
we be hungry....
Back to top Go down
firespl
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
firespl

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:58 pm

You veterans take it easy on us rookies, this year... Smile
Back to top Go down
SQ-LS400
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:28 pm

jkrob21 wrote:
You guys that are layin low better start talkin trash now! Before I start calling you out one by one.

Please don't kick the bee nest.... Suspect
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:58 pm

It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 36_1_50
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:22 am

jkrob21 wrote:

OH ! YEAH !
Well , I wish you call me out . I am due for a beer with you .lol
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:26 am

It's not date night Ruperto.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:11 pm

the room is spinning real fast from all the gayness
Back to top Go down
SQ-LS400
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:02 pm

tijuana_no wrote:
jkrob21 wrote:

OH ! YEAH !
Well , I wish you call me out . I am due for a beer with you .lol

Usually, for women, if I want them to call me out I usually bring a bottle of wine but hey you would know better then me what guys want on a date. LOL

Sign LovLe
Back to top Go down
cyber5-0
cyber5-0

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:46 pm

What is all this SQ stuff you guys speak of????? scratch
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:54 pm

cyber5-0 wrote:

LOL!!

It's about time you hopped in here and threw down the guantlet!
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:45 am

to bad there is nothing popping off here in Cali or I would roll the benz on you fools LOL
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:05 pm

Talkn about smack- I havent' seen honey smacks at the store...did they go under? About the only smack I can talk.
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:12 pm

It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Grandmas-Boy-fox05-1
Back to top Go down
cyber5-0
cyber5-0

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:16 pm

jkrob21 wrote:
cyber5-0 wrote:

LOL!!

It's about time you hopped in here and threw down the guantlet!

Man, I don't know about throwing down the guantlet....usually just talk softly and carry a big stick!!!!
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:51 am

<-------------coming soon to a lane near you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:56 am

Mickey...I like seeing you here talking smack...I guess that means you lit a fire under Gary. LOL
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:05 am

Oh...and I bet Chris LaCombe can stuff a midget in John's sub box before you guys can say 'Shreveport, LA'.
Back to top Go down
TeamCobra1
TeamCobra1

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:08 pm

I havnt been in the lanes in so long i dont even know what class to compete in...i guess i can go into intro since i took a 4 year nap.. Cool
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:08 pm

Yeah...intro or modified, I know you love one seat classes. lol
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:19 pm

Just don't invert your subs....LOL

did I just say that out loud?

Mickey, we have to play some pool in Shreveport my friend!
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.   It's Spring again! Time to talk smack. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Spring again! Time to talk smack.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next